Scivation's Lipid FX Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

DAY 9:

New Years Eve is today, ate pretty well and drank some champaigne. Dose caps like i was supposed to. didnt train today either.

DAY 10:

Diet was right on today, did 45 mins of cardio. Everythings going good. The thing i love is the fact tha teven if i dont eat that well it really doesnt even show. I shall update tomorrow.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

DAY 11:

Woke up and took my 2 pills, drank a whey protein shake with olive oil. Missed a meal because of time but i really only got hungry near my next meal, ate that. Im contemplating on what to eat now.

Also one thing i will note is i was lethargic as all hell today. This happened yesterday as well. I just couldnt beleive how tired and rundown i felt.

All of the cramping and cold like symptems i was feeling have left. Havnt had much of those in a while. Im also getting some comments that im looking a bit leaner.

Im going to eat and then i may nap a bit im not sure, its doubtfull but im gonna workout n then hit up the cardio!
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

If i get the get go from Beast Or scivation i might bump it up to 6 caps and see what happens. Is that ok with you Beast or Scivation? I wont bump it up till i get an ok from one of you or both. If you want me to just stay where im at no problem, but i figured if im allowed why not try it on a dose of 6 a day!
    •   

4. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    If i get the get go from Beast Or scivation i might bump it up to 6 caps and see what happens. Is that ok with you Beast or Scivation? I wont bump it up till i get an ok from one of you or both. If you want me to just stay where im at no problem, but i figured if im allowed why not try it on a dose of 6 a day!
    I would rather you run 4 caps a day for 4 weeks so we can get a solid month of feedback from you.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    I would rather you run 4 caps a day for 4 weeks so we can get a solid month of feedback from you.
    Not a problem bro. Will keep on the 4 caps a day!
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

DAY 12:

Everything went well today, diet was clean, did about 20 mins cardio before work and then after work did chest n tris. Nothing to report really. DOMS seems to be creepin up a bit.

DAY 13:

Todays going good so far, diets on par and things are going smooth. No cardio or weights today as its an off day.

One thing i may note is ive been very lethargic. I may add in another carb meal which ive done today but im still pretty tired. Im not sure if this is meant because of the excess fat burning or what but dayum! Its so hard to not fall asleep!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

DAY 14:

Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy so far and just havnt gotten to it. Eating is going well, appetite suppression for me has really kicked in. Fat loss is goin good. I look visibly leaner and more vascular as well. I had a pounding headache today and went home from work early. Almost like a migraine. Fell asleep woke up and could feel my heart pounding in my back. Really really weird feeling.

DAY 15:

Nothing new to report. My arms at the beginning of this were 16 1/2 and they are holding steady. Havnt seemed to have lost an inch on the arms. That makes me happy. I still look as big or bigger and leaner so im liking that.

DAY 15:

Diets on par so far, trying to go as long as i can without a cheat meal.So far so good. Lifts havnt gone down but cardio performance seems to have gone up a bit.
  8. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%

A lot of people are reporting increased cardio performance, which is most likely due to the increase in fat oxidation caused by Lipid Fx. It could also be due to mitochondria and peroxisome density increasing.
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

DAY 16:
    Woke up took my 2 caps and headed to the gym, did 45 mins of cardio. Im about to eat some eggs for my after cardio meal.
    Diets been on par. Im holding steady at 196 so im probly holding some water.

Weird question for anyone who might know. Why am i holding more fat on one side the on the other? On my right side im getting noticeably leaner as am i on the left but the right seems to be more defined? Could i be holding more water on the leftside then the right?
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've always been a little fatter on my right side then I am on my left too...I dont know how to explain it.

BV
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I've always been a little fatter on my right side then I am on my left too...I dont know how to explain it.

BV
    I hate it! I just hope when i get leaned and leaned it eventually evens out for the most part.
  12. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%

Could be due to alpha/beta adrenergic receptor density. One side may have more alpha receptors making it harder to mobilize fat or one side may have more beta receptors making it easier to mobilize fat. Or you could just have more fat cells on one side.

DAY 16:

Weird question for anyone who might know. Why am i holding more fat on one side the on the other? On my right side im getting noticeably leaner as am i on the left but the right seems to be more defined? Could i be holding more water on the leftside then the right?
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Could be due to alpha/beta adrenergic receptor density. One side may have more alpha receptors making it harder to mobilize fat or one side may have more beta receptors making it easier to mobilize fat. Or you could just have more fat cells on one side.

Figures im lopsided! Will this eventually even out once i get leaner and leaner?
  14. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%

Figures im lopsided! Will this eventually even out once i get leaner and leaner?
    It should considering your body will be depleting fat cells, so eventually it will have to.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Good. Thats what i like to here! lol
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

DAY 17:

Got up this morning and ate my meals like normal. Just got back from cardio, took my 2 caps like i always do.

This has been the leanest and most dedicated to cutting ive been since i lost 35 lbs when i first started workin out about 2 years ago, ever since then cutting just wasnt happening.

Also im not sure if my body is getting used to the smaller portions or if the appetite suppressing effects are getting better. Im thinking its the product, my appetite isnt dead, but i can def wait till my next time to eat. I really like it as its enabling me to stay clean easily.

Im staying consistent at 196 but look just as big as i did when i was 200-201.

Id really like to thanks Marc and Derek for letting me test this out. I will for sure be buying more once i run out.

Im glad im not done with the bottle yet tho.

Im gonna workout tonight and i may update after that.
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Any idea on BF% 3ClipseGT?
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Any idea on BF% 3ClipseGT?
    Sorry for the lack of updaters bros. Craps been crazy, sleep has been irratice but diet has been good. Idk i think im holding a bit of water so its hard to guage but i am getting a lot leaner. Id have to say this is the biggest and leanest ive ever been. Id venture to say 12% maybe?
    Ill check my calipers. My gf misplaced the book so im not sure where its at, ill look for it and see where im at. Like i said tho this is the leanest and biggest ive been.

Nothing new to report for the last 3 days. Appetite supression has been good. I think when i run out ill buy some more but up the dosage.

The appetite suppressant effects are good, but with my appetite i need it to be non existant. Ive also noticed that with most TTA type substances, it seems like fatloss just stops after a certain point, maybe because of water retention or somethin outside of that but it seems like it down regulates quickly, almost like Clen or Albut.
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Actually now that i look back on it. Id say i started out at about 17.5% or so ( i was able to see my top 4 abs tho) and now im probly about 13.5% or so give or take .5 or there abouts.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hmm im guessing that i dont get to test this one out here? no ones gotten back to me yet on this, if its still a possibility i can resend my info. thanks and sorry for the interuption 3clplise
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.7%

Hey 3clipseGT, is there any way we can get you to do a Final Review post. Basically your postives/negatives and overall thoughts on everything.
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    hmm im guessing that i dont get to test this one out here? no ones gotten back to me yet on this, if its still a possibility i can resend my info. thanks and sorry for the interuption 3clplise
    Not a prob bro.
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Quote Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    Hey 3clipseGT, is there any way we can get you to do a Final Review post. Basically your postives/negatives and overall thoughts on everything.
    Not a problem.

As far as the product goes i loved it. Great great product.

Positives:

-Great product, but i wouldnt expect anything less
    -Appetite suppressant was good, i beleive that if one had a hefty appetite like me and had a hard time controlling the urge, 5 or 6 caps would probly be the sweet spot but id have to try this out on my own which ill probly do.
    - Fat loss was great and water retention was minimal.
    -Sleep was never effected that i can remember and energy levels up until the passed few days had been great.

Negatives:
    To be honest there werent much in this department.
    - In the middle of the cycle i had gotten the sick feeling and occasional cramps but those subsided rather quickly
    -If i took 2 caps before a workout ill be honest, the workout would suck, Id get outa breath so quick it was uncomfortable. This is just TTA anyways so its not a negative part on scivations part just a negative on TTA in itself.

All in all i think this was a GREAT product, and ive never tried sesamin before so i think i shall try that along with this product. I think next time i try LPFX im gonna up the dose to 5 or 6 and see how that plays out. I really did like this product and would love to give a big thanks to Marc and Derek for letting me try this product and hopefuly my review was satisfactory!

Josh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipid Fx Contest!!!
    By jkeithc82 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 02:27 AM
  2. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM
  3. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:01 AM
  4. We need 8 testers for Scivation's Lipid Fx
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:08 PM