Scivation's Lipid FX Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    How come you add olive oil to a post-cardio shake or do you generally have it in your shakes as a healthy monounsaturated fat?
    I usually wait about 30-45 mins after my cardio, but the reason i add it is for health reasons and also good fats aid in getting the bad fats out. Basically good fats go in and take the bad fats out with them. Its also recommended that after cardio you want a pro/fat meal not a procarb. Just something ive always done and so far its of no hinderance.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Last night diet was great, went as usual. One bad thing ive noticed. I started cramping a bit last night. No biggy, ive had MUCH MUCH worse on MP.

DAY 8:

Ok so i just woke up about an hour ago or so. Im takin all my sups and i shall be heading off to the gym to do some fasted cardio. Yeeehhaawwww lol jk
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    sorry for the hijack bro but Derek has mine been sent out yet by any chance? i havent received anything yet and was wanting to see how this would helpout with my current goals, if i could at least get some feedback as to how long it will be till its shipped it would be appreciated. thanks again for the opportuntiy, looks promising 3clipse, cant wait to see how it works out for me.
    All the bottles were sent out. I'll track yours.

4. Update on day 8:

So things had changed a bit, i forgot after work i was seing a movie with the g/f so i ate some oats and some cottage cheese before my workout. Did chest and then 30 mins cardio after.

I can def say that its NOT wise AT ALL to take LFX before a workout. Holy crap i was tired doing EVERYTHING. lol it sucked.

I did weigh myself and dun dun dun.....

Im down 6 lbs. Im lookin so much leaner and the appetite suppresant is very nice.

One major side ive noticed is TTA makes me feel like crap. Its inevitable for me, feel all sore in places i hadnt trained, feel run down , almost like over training but i havnt. Its ok tho as its only bad sometimes.

DAY 9:

Took everything normal this morning, took my caps then ate. Im taking today off as kind of a rest day, been at it just about everyday so im gonna rest.

Tomorrow is back on track and sundays the start to all my goals as well. Things have been going smoothly as far as diet but starting sunday its on like Donkey Kong even more, especially since my g/f wants me to help her and that always motivates me more.

Shes also telling me how much leaner i am looking as well and that shes very jealous! Hehehe

Thats it for now ill update later.

5. Since I'm not logging my experience I'll just throw in my quickj input.

On week 2 of Lipid FX... started dosing 8pills per day with no noticeable cramping, now on week 2 I have been dosing at 6 pills per day (2 doses of 3 capsules) and the cramping has started. I continue to drink tons of water, take taurine and potassium as well as magnesium and calcium, and have begun adding a little extra salt at specific times.

I am looking noticeably leaner (but I'm also using Phenogen and EC), but I am holding a bit of water.

Muscle soreness (espcially in tri's and bi's) has definately increased. My tris were experiencing DOMS before the day of my workout even ended. Rediculous.

Any lethargy that I'm experiencing can be chalked up to LipidFX + double dose of phenogen with added sesamin, as this will no doubt take a toll on my energy levels.

Cardio is getting easier (but I am also just getting back in shape... I had to take a semester off of fitness and pledge to a fraternity =/), and some weights are still moving up.

Muscle endurance, however, is totally shot... doing curls last Wed. was probabaly up there in the top 3 worst experiences in my life. I wanted to say **** it and go home.

Appetite suppression is there, but not quite as noticeable as before (most likely because of the lowered dosages).

Also, all of these experiences have come into play while on a moderate-to-high caloric deficit, low carb (aside from veggies and the addition of .5-1grapefruit a day and my post-workout carbs), and low cardio regimine.

Good luck with the LipidFX guys, it is quality stuff.

6. Forgot to add that my libido, despite stims, Phenogen, Sesathin, and LipidFX has actually been threw the roof lately. No idea why, but I definately dig it ('cause I'm alsways lookin' for somethin' to "dig", naw mean!? Haha..).

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Update on day 8:

So things had changed a bit, i forgot after work i was seing a movie with the g/f so i ate some oats and some cottage cheese before my workout. Did chest and then 30 mins cardio after.

I can def say that its NOT wise AT ALL to take LFX before a workout. Holy crap i was tired doing EVERYTHING. lol it sucked.

I did weigh myself and dun dun dun.....

Im down 6 lbs. Im lookin so much leaner and the appetite suppresant is very nice.

One major side ive noticed is TTA makes me feel like crap. Its inevitable for me, feel all sore in places i hadnt trained, feel run down , almost like over training but i havnt. Its ok tho as its only bad sometimes.

DAY 9:

Took everything normal this morning, took my caps then ate. Im taking today off as kind of a rest day, been at it just about everyday so im gonna rest.

Tomorrow is back on track and sundays the start to all my goals as well. Things have been going smoothly as far as diet but starting sunday its on like Donkey Kong even more, especially since my g/f wants me to help her and that always motivates me more.

Shes also telling me how much leaner i am looking as well and that shes very jealous! Hehehe

Thats it for now ill update later.
    Good stuff buddy!

8. What is your weight change since adding Lipid Fx?

Quote Originally Posted by boffo234
    Since I'm not logging my experience I'll just throw in my quickj input.

On week 2 of Lipid FX... started dosing 8pills per day with no noticeable cramping, now on week 2 I have been dosing at 6 pills per day (2 doses of 3 capsules) and the cramping has started. I continue to drink tons of water, take taurine and potassium as well as magnesium and calcium, and have begun adding a little extra salt at specific times.

I am looking noticeably leaner (but I'm also using Phenogen and EC), but I am holding a bit of water.

Muscle soreness (espcially in tri's and bi's) has definately increased. My tris were experiencing DOMS before the day of my workout even ended. Rediculous.

Any lethargy that I'm experiencing can be chalked up to LipidFX + double dose of phenogen with added sesamin, as this will no doubt take a toll on my energy levels.

Cardio is getting easier (but I am also just getting back in shape... I had to take a semester off of fitness and pledge to a fraternity =/), and some weights are still moving up.

Muscle endurance, however, is totally shot... doing curls last Wed. was probabaly up there in the top 3 worst experiences in my life. I wanted to say **** it and go home.

Appetite suppression is there, but not quite as noticeable as before (most likely because of the lowered dosages).

Also, all of these experiences have come into play while on a moderate-to-high caloric deficit, low carb (aside from veggies and the addition of .5-1grapefruit a day and my post-workout carbs), and low cardio regimine.

Good luck with the LipidFX guys, it is quality stuff.

9. To be honest, I couldn't tell you. I really don't weigh myself often at all anymore.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Good stuff buddy!
    Thank you! Im trying my best to keep a good log.

DAY 8 Cont.

Diet was right on check tonight. Im gonna try to keep on diet tomorrow to the best of my ability and stay clean, i doubt ill drink any alcohol, it just doesnt appeal to me. Feeling like crap the next say is not a thing i like.

I shall update tomorrow when i wake up!
    •   

11. DAY 9:

New Years Eve is today, ate pretty well and drank some champaigne. Dose caps like i was supposed to. didnt train today either.

DAY 10:

Diet was right on today, did 45 mins of cardio. Everythings going good. The thing i love is the fact tha teven if i dont eat that well it really doesnt even show. I shall update tomorrow.

12. DAY 11:

Woke up and took my 2 pills, drank a whey protein shake with olive oil. Missed a meal because of time but i really only got hungry near my next meal, ate that. Im contemplating on what to eat now.

Also one thing i will note is i was lethargic as all hell today. This happened yesterday as well. I just couldnt beleive how tired and rundown i felt.

All of the cramping and cold like symptems i was feeling have left. Havnt had much of those in a while. Im also getting some comments that im looking a bit leaner.

Im going to eat and then i may nap a bit im not sure, its doubtfull but im gonna workout n then hit up the cardio!

13. If i get the get go from Beast Or scivation i might bump it up to 6 caps and see what happens. Is that ok with you Beast or Scivation? I wont bump it up till i get an ok from one of you or both. If you want me to just stay where im at no problem, but i figured if im allowed why not try it on a dose of 6 a day!

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    If i get the get go from Beast Or scivation i might bump it up to 6 caps and see what happens. Is that ok with you Beast or Scivation? I wont bump it up till i get an ok from one of you or both. If you want me to just stay where im at no problem, but i figured if im allowed why not try it on a dose of 6 a day!
    I would rather you run 4 caps a day for 4 weeks so we can get a solid month of feedback from you.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    I would rather you run 4 caps a day for 4 weeks so we can get a solid month of feedback from you.
    Not a problem bro. Will keep on the 4 caps a day!

16. DAY 12:

Everything went well today, diet was clean, did about 20 mins cardio before work and then after work did chest n tris. Nothing to report really. DOMS seems to be creepin up a bit.

DAY 13:

Todays going good so far, diets on par and things are going smooth. No cardio or weights today as its an off day.

One thing i may note is ive been very lethargic. I may add in another carb meal which ive done today but im still pretty tired. Im not sure if this is meant because of the excess fat burning or what but dayum! Its so hard to not fall asleep!

17. DAY 14:

Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy so far and just havnt gotten to it. Eating is going well, appetite suppression for me has really kicked in. Fat loss is goin good. I look visibly leaner and more vascular as well. I had a pounding headache today and went home from work early. Almost like a migraine. Fell asleep woke up and could feel my heart pounding in my back. Really really weird feeling.

DAY 15:

Nothing new to report. My arms at the beginning of this were 16 1/2 and they are holding steady. Havnt seemed to have lost an inch on the arms. That makes me happy. I still look as big or bigger and leaner so im liking that.

DAY 15:

Diets on par so far, trying to go as long as i can without a cheat meal.So far so good. Lifts havnt gone down but cardio performance seems to have gone up a bit.

18. A lot of people are reporting increased cardio performance, which is most likely due to the increase in fat oxidation caused by Lipid Fx. It could also be due to mitochondria and peroxisome density increasing.

19. DAY 16:
    Woke up took my 2 caps and headed to the gym, did 45 mins of cardio. Im about to eat some eggs for my after cardio meal.
    Diets been on par. Im holding steady at 196 so im probly holding some water.

Weird question for anyone who might know. Why am i holding more fat on one side the on the other? On my right side im getting noticeably leaner as am i on the left but the right seems to be more defined? Could i be holding more water on the leftside then the right?

20. I've always been a little fatter on my right side then I am on my left too...I dont know how to explain it.

BV

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I've always been a little fatter on my right side then I am on my left too...I dont know how to explain it.

BV
    I hate it! I just hope when i get leaned and leaned it eventually evens out for the most part.

22. Could be due to alpha/beta adrenergic receptor density. One side may have more alpha receptors making it harder to mobilize fat or one side may have more beta receptors making it easier to mobilize fat. Or you could just have more fat cells on one side.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    DAY 16:

Weird question for anyone who might know. Why am i holding more fat on one side the on the other? On my right side im getting noticeably leaner as am i on the left but the right seems to be more defined? Could i be holding more water on the leftside then the right?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Could be due to alpha/beta adrenergic receptor density. One side may have more alpha receptors making it harder to mobilize fat or one side may have more beta receptors making it easier to mobilize fat. Or you could just have more fat cells on one side.

Figures im lopsided! Will this eventually even out once i get leaner and leaner?

24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Figures im lopsided! Will this eventually even out once i get leaner and leaner?
    It should considering your body will be depleting fat cells, so eventually it will have to.

25. Good. Thats what i like to here! lol

26. DAY 17:

Got up this morning and ate my meals like normal. Just got back from cardio, took my 2 caps like i always do.

This has been the leanest and most dedicated to cutting ive been since i lost 35 lbs when i first started workin out about 2 years ago, ever since then cutting just wasnt happening.

Also im not sure if my body is getting used to the smaller portions or if the appetite suppressing effects are getting better. Im thinking its the product, my appetite isnt dead, but i can def wait till my next time to eat. I really like it as its enabling me to stay clean easily.

Im staying consistent at 196 but look just as big as i did when i was 200-201.

Id really like to thanks Marc and Derek for letting me test this out. I will for sure be buying more once i run out.

Im glad im not done with the bottle yet tho.

Im gonna workout tonight and i may update after that.

27. Any idea on BF% 3ClipseGT?

28. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Any idea on BF% 3ClipseGT?
    Sorry for the lack of updaters bros. Craps been crazy, sleep has been irratice but diet has been good. Idk i think im holding a bit of water so its hard to guage but i am getting a lot leaner. Id have to say this is the biggest and leanest ive ever been. Id venture to say 12% maybe?
    Ill check my calipers. My gf misplaced the book so im not sure where its at, ill look for it and see where im at. Like i said tho this is the leanest and biggest ive been.

Nothing new to report for the last 3 days. Appetite supression has been good. I think when i run out ill buy some more but up the dosage.

The appetite suppressant effects are good, but with my appetite i need it to be non existant. Ive also noticed that with most TTA type substances, it seems like fatloss just stops after a certain point, maybe because of water retention or somethin outside of that but it seems like it down regulates quickly, almost like Clen or Albut.

29. Actually now that i look back on it. Id say i started out at about 17.5% or so ( i was able to see my top 4 abs tho) and now im probly about 13.5% or so give or take .5 or there abouts.

30. hmm im guessing that i dont get to test this one out here? no ones gotten back to me yet on this, if its still a possibility i can resend my info. thanks and sorry for the interuption 3clplise

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipid Fx Contest!!!
    By jkeithc82 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 02:27 AM
  2. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM
  3. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:01 AM
  4. We need 8 testers for Scivation's Lipid Fx
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:08 PM