Ergopharm AMP: Best workout in 16months.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Unreal, 24? sets of legs and I wanted more. light cardio after. overtraining maybe, but it was the shock that my legs needs after cutting.

I was awake until 6am but not jittery like ECA does to me. I went to sleep as soon as I laid down - somehow didn't feel tired. The focus is absolutely remarkable. It takes about an hour to begin to kick in.

Preworkout
3 caps of AMP

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Amp is a proprietary blend of: 625mg
Chocamine™ (Theobroma cacau seed)
Geranamine™ (constituent of Geranium oil)
Caffeine Anhydrous

Caffeine: 140mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica

-and-

2 caps of NOW: True Focus
Supplement Facts:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Taurine (Free-Form) 100 mg
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 12 mg 600%
Vitamin C (from Potassium Ascorbate) 36 mg 60%
L-Phenylalanine (Free Form) 300 mg
L-Tyrosine (Free-Form) 800 mg
Potassium (from Potassium Ascorbate Blend) 12 mg <1%
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Extract (min. 90% Total Polyphenols) 80 mg
Potassium Ascorbate Blend 60mg
DMAE (from Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate) 60 mg
Ginkgo biloba (Leaf) Extract (min. 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) 40 mg
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) (as Ubidecarenone) 10 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.

absolutely the best combination of anything i've ever used for focus.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
If I did 24 sets of legs I'd be puking up stuff I ate last year. Bravo :thumbsup:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Chocamine is the shiznit!:) Ever try USP's C2?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nope, good stuff?

true focus is good, its $9.99 at 1fast
my buddy Bill Romanowski recommends supplementing with DMAE preworkout/pregame

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
yep CEDeoudes...

AMP, I have never felt anything like it...sometimes I get worried I'll overtrain on that stuff!

Hell sometimes I'll take a couple before work just for shits and giggles....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its some potent sh*t, check out the ingredient list:

Chocommine
Green Tea (90% polyphenol 50% EGCG)
Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins 1% salidrosides)
Bocopa Minnieri
Caffeine Anhydrous
Forslean
Citrus Aurantium (95% synerphrine)

2 caps of it preworkout and Im ready to rumble - and each bottle has 130 caps!

Good stuff, Nutraplanet has it on sale for $23/bottle.

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
by the way, what does anyone think of C2 here?

Similar to AMP? I am loving my Cissus and cAMP....

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
ha ha Big Vrunga, looks like we posted almost the same time...I posted and then I saw you answered my question WHILE I was typing it...

...psychic?? Is that the C2? Damn talk about a Nootropic!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep CEDeoudes...

AMP, I have never felt anything like it...sometimes I get worried I'll overtrain on that stuff!

Hell sometimes I'll take a couple before work just for shits and giggles....
the bottle mentions there may be tolerance issues, only take 3 times a week is the suggestion.

some were saying it would be an incredible study drug - I think that it is perfect use of it (other than training)

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
yeah don't take it ED...it gets to where it doesn't do as much for you...pretty damn quick at that..

I try to switch it up with stuff, like Neurostim or whatever...I don't take it on off days, unless it's a rough one at work (financing/ account investigation....killer during the holidays, especially for an ex mil type like me. Not the white collar type ha ha)

You can tell it is still doing SOMETHING even when you get more used to it...but it doesn't jack you up like it does initially once you go a few days (like 2-3 max) in a row using it. I try to skip the weekends if possible.....

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Unreal, 24? sets of legs and I wanted more. light cardio after. overtraining maybe, but it was the shock that my legs needs after cutting.

I was awake until 6am but not jittery like ECA does to me. I went to sleep as soon as I laid down - somehow didn't feel tired. The focus is absolutely remarkable. It takes about an hour to begin to kick in.

Preworkout
3 caps of AMP

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Amp is a proprietary blend of: 625mg
Chocamine™ (Theobroma cacau seed)
Geranamine™ (constituent of Geranium oil)
Caffeine Anhydrous

Caffeine: 140mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica

-and-

2 caps of NOW: True Focus
Supplement Facts:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Taurine (Free-Form) 100 mg
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 12 mg 600%
Vitamin C (from Potassium Ascorbate) 36 mg 60%
L-Phenylalanine (Free Form) 300 mg
L-Tyrosine (Free-Form) 800 mg
Potassium (from Potassium Ascorbate Blend) 12 mg <1%
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Extract (min. 90% Total Polyphenols) 80 mg
Potassium Ascorbate Blend 60mg
DMAE (from Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate) 60 mg
Ginkgo biloba (Leaf) Extract (min. 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) 40 mg
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) (as Ubidecarenone) 10 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.

absolutely the best combination of anything i've ever used for focus.
HOw does it compare to and ECA stack??Thanks in Advance!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
better focus, less energy, way less jittery, no crash

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
ha ha Big Vrunga, looks like we posted almost the same time...I posted and then I saw you answered my question WHILE I was typing it...

...psychic?? Is that the C2? Damn talk about a Nootropic!
heh - you never know with that stuff!:)

C2 is definitely my choice for a preworkout focus/stimulant. 3 caps (the recommended dose) is a little much for. No complaints though - at that rate 1 bottle will last me over 2 months!:)

BV

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good to hear deoudes. might give it a spin.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
somewhere people were comparing AMP to adderall without the cracked out crash. I've never tried adderall, but AMP is probably one great study drug

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I love AMP. It makes me feel great. I feel more "social" (or something like that).

I've also had some of my best workouts on it.

I'd highly recommend.

I've got a bottle of Custom's new Power Jolt that I think could rival Amp. I'd also like to try the stack of Amp and HEAT. That sounds like fun.

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
with HEAT and AMP it is pretty close to impossible to eat..at least for me....

which is the reason I used it!

Good ****!

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
with HEAT and AMP it is pretty close to impossible to eat..at least for me....

which is the reason I used it!

Good ****!
You should try AMP and Venom.Great appettite suppresion.I usually stack AMP with Energex, but the effects have definetly lessened over time.
C2,Lipo6,Diet fuel,Rush,Power Jolt haven't really topped Amp as far as I'm concerned.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
AMP is real great for energy and focus, the only downside is it kills my appetite. Like Deoudes said, it takes about an hour to kick in, but lasts a few hours without a crash...

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with Amp and ECA Stack or Stacker type products to be able to compare and contrast the two? Do the supps with ephedra work better than Amp or HEAT? I have always used ephedra and never figured the others could work better, however if I could find something with out the crash of ECA or Stacker I would be all for it!!!

:woohoo:

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
You should try AMP and Venom.Great appettite suppresion.I usually stack AMP with Energex, but the effects have definetly lessened over time.
C2,Lipo6,Diet fuel,Rush,Power Jolt haven't really topped Amp as far as I'm concerned.
How does Venom make you feel?
I have heard it makes you feel like shiz...and that it's a dirty buzz....

It sounds cool from the write-ups, etc and I have heard some good reviews, but also some bad ones...what was your personal take on venom? Thanks!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I liked AMP as well. I only use it twice a week at 3 caps to keep help slow/prevent me getting use to it. I also mix in some ALCAR, which seems to give me even more focus/drive.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try that Stan. I have like 700 g. left of Alcar.
I think I'll add 2-3 grams of that plus 3 grams of tyrosine.
Sounds good.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
AMP is very nice. Use it 3X/week and you'll like the effects. More, and you'll see benefits diminish in my experience.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does Venom make you feel?
I have heard it makes you feel like shiz...and that it's a dirty buzz....

It sounds cool from the write-ups, etc and I have heard some good reviews, but also some bad ones...what was your personal take on venom? Thanks!
At first there was some fatigue and something like a mild depression and a little nausea. As I acclimated to it a little they seem to have gone away. I've never taken anything that could suppress my appetite the way it did at first. I've lost about 16 llbs in 7 weeks and I've been on it the whole time. I will say the appetite suppresion lessens over time. I've never gone over 2 caps in a day by the way
I still take amp pre workout and the first couple of times i did it it caused a lot of fatigue(i imagine my metabolism was spead up to fast. kind of like a Tri max lethargy thing, That has gone away as well. I think it's great
When I add amp pre workout it is 1 ampl and 1 energex and sometimes some extra tyrosine
I think 3 amp with venom might be a bit much

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
that sounds pretty wild, bro. Thanks for then info..I may give at a shot when it comes time to restock....thanks again

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Amp's definitely a solid product. Reasonable stim. effects without the jitters or frequent trips to the restroom that ephedra products cause. It also lasts longer than reviews that I had read had implied, maybe 6-8 hours for me (I am fairly sensitive to stims but have a lot of experience with ephedra products). Seems like its probably a little safer/cleaner than venom and product, but I' haven't tried those.....

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
well being the stim junkie that i am i have tried amp in numerous ways. by itself at 2,3, or 4 caps, with 2 or 3 heat, with 25 mg ephedra, with 25 e and 200 c... the most rush ive gotten out of it has been when i took 4 at once and with the 25 mg e. with the 4, i was talking a mile a minute and probably could've pulled a semi trailor down the highway and kept up with other cars. ridiculous energy to just keep going, wasnt jittery but it was pitifully obvious to everyone i was on something. with the 3 amp and 25mg e it was awesome. i immediately felt the e and right where the inevitable e crash comes thats where the amp really kicks in. PA does the same for his workouts. the amp and heat combo is best described by par as "cigarettes and alcohol". you simply feel like a million bucks on low doses of both or you can amplify that feeling by upping the dose a bit and have an outstanding workout and then just feel great about it for 3-4 hours afterwards. i take this when my friends want to hit the bars and im broke. love it! i may single handedly pay for PA's attorneys with my purchases of amp lol.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I like AMP too. I tried it twice with tha two sample packs I got in tha mail.

My only complaint is tha crash. It's not a cracked out jitter-panic fest like ephedrine or other thermos, rather it's all out exhaustion. After tha party's over, forget about doing anything else. Its lights out...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Would this be a good coffee replacement or is it too strong?

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards

My only complaint is tha crash. It's not a cracked out jitter-panic fest like ephedrine or other thermos, rather it's all out exhaustion. After tha party's over, forget about doing anything else. Its lights out...
Same here. 2 or 3 does the trick nicely and kicks in at around 45 min to an hour, but right at the 5 hour mark I'm ready for bed.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering...

Is the AMP in the sample packs the same as the stuff in the bottle? The bottle had a strong chocolate scent, but the stuff in the free sample packs didn't have much of a scent at all.

I got very different results between the bottle, and the free samples.

Anybody else have the same experience?

-Tinytoad

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Tiny,
I have some samples of Amp on the way. I can give feedback if I see a difference between the bottle version and the samples.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Would this be a good coffee replacement or is it too strong?
If you mean preworkout, yeah. It's definitely stronger, but not nearly as harsh as ephedra. Just good clean energy.

For everyday use, it would lose it effects too quickly as you may already be aware.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Two caps worked really well for me, it gives a good level of energy without feeling super stimulated. I feel like 3 works better now in my 3rd week of use at 3 times per week.

WAHCHING

Awards
i've gotten my 2pack sample as well, and i was impressed, i took 2 caps 1 hour before i worked out on a empty stomach, 30 mins later i felt it, started getting warm and had alot of energy, and i tried other stims as well. Overall 4outof5 for AMP. Will def get it.