random reviews of stuff i use....

1. Registered User
    Answers

random reviews of stuff i use....

i recently have come into contact with a little more disposable income than i'm used to having (yippiee!) so i've been dumping a bunch of it on supps like any good muscle addict would do.

i don't think any of these deserve their own thread so they are all bulked together. feel free to ask me any questions about them.

AMP (Ergopharm): very nice! every stim i've used since the ephedra ban has just sucked, not this one! the first time i took it i was kind of dissapointed that it wasn't like the first time i took ECA (an instant energy explosion). Hours later i realized that AMP is way better actually. the energy is balanced, smooth and long-lasting. so anxiety, no insomnia, no shakes, makes you feel good, and talkative, very good at suppressing appetite. i take 3 caps in the morning and thats enough to keep me going all day and i still fall asleep easy at night.

Synburn (Primaforce) - this is just plain synephrine 10mg per cap. i used this mainly as an appetite suppressant, but it really wasn't very good. i started at 10mg before meals, but eventually had to bump up to 40mg before meals, the anorectic affects diminish very fast with this one.

Nectar (Syntrax) - I've been using the fuzzy navel flavor, lets just say nectar has ruined for all other whey proteins. i'll easily pay extra for this product.

Pro-M3 (ISS Research) - very tasty, i got banana. tastes like muscle milk without all the calories.

100% Casein Protein (ON) - tastes too much like raw batter, grainy, too thick, i have to mix it with a lighter protein powder to choke it down.

Ultra HOTter (ALRI) - my favorite OTC PCT product. great at getting the fullness back to the boys and boosting libido post cycle.

e...max lmg (ALRI) - i loved this, great strength, and the back acne is a sure indication that this stuff was legit.

superdrol (AX) - didn't like this as much as e-max. the pumps were just too much. usually had to cut upper body sets short because my forearms were screaming in pain. strength was also better with e-max. when i bumped my dose to 30mg after 2 weeks i got sick with the flu.

IBE Clen (IBE) - this stuff is underdosed, i've taken 3ml of this (300mcg according to the label) and got nothing. no shakes no body temp increase. and yes, i do cycle it, and yes, i have been taking ketotifen. 80mcg of mexican spiro brand knocked me off my rocker, i was shaking like an eplipetic. so its not as if i have some kind of clen unresponsiveness.

thanks for reading!

stay tuned for reviews of Halodrol and Melting Point!

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback OJ. I appreciate you taking the time to post this.

dd
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    i recently have come into contact with a little more disposable income than i'm used to having (yippiee!) so i've been dumping a bunch of it on supps like any good muscle addict would do.

i don't think any of these deserve their own thread so they are all bulked together. feel free to ask me any questions about them.

AMP (Ergopharm): very nice! every stim i've used since the ephedra ban has just sucked, not this one! the first time i took it i was kind of dissapointed that it wasn't like the first time i took ECA (an instant energy explosion). Hours later i realized that AMP is way better actually. the energy is balanced, smooth and long-lasting. so anxiety, no insomnia, no shakes, makes you feel good, and talkative, very good at suppressing appetite. i take 3 caps in the morning and thats enough to keep me going all day and i still fall asleep easy at night.

Synburn (Primaforce) - this is just plain synephrine 10mg per cap. i used this mainly as an appetite suppressant, but it really wasn't very good. i started at 10mg before meals, but eventually had to bump up to 40mg before meals, the anorectic affects diminish very fast with this one.

Nectar (Syntrax) - I've been using the fuzzy navel flavor, lets just say nectar has ruined for all other whey proteins. i'll easily pay extra for this product.

Pro-M3 (ISS Research) - very tasty, i got banana. tastes like muscle milk without all the calories.

100% Casein Protein (ON) - tastes too much like raw batter, grainy, too thick, i have to mix it with a lighter protein powder to choke it down.

Ultra HOTter (ALRI) - my favorite OTC PCT product. great at getting the fullness back to the boys and boosting libido post cycle.

e...max lmg (ALRI) - i loved this, great strength, and the back acne is a sure indication that this stuff was legit.

superdrol (AX) - didn't like this as much as e-max. the pumps were just too much. usually had to cut upper body sets short because my forearms were screaming in pain. strength was also better with e-max. when i bumped my dose to 30mg after 2 weeks i got sick with the flu.

IBE Clen (IBE) - this stuff is underdosed, i've taken 3ml of this (300mcg according to the label) and got nothing. no shakes no body temp increase. and yes, i do cycle it, and yes, i have been taking ketotifen. 80mcg of mexican spiro brand knocked me off my rocker, i was shaking like an eplipetic. so its not as if i have some kind of clen unresponsiveness.

thanks for reading!

stay tuned for reviews of Halodrol and Melting Point!
    I have to agree with you regarding the ON Casein Protein. I've been mixing it 50/50% with ON Whey Protein to make it more palatable.
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Omar,

Did you know the E in ECA is available and not against the law?

We don't sell it but I would think one of the board sponsors does.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Omar,

Did you know the E in ECA is available and not against the law?

We don't sell it but I would think one of the board sponsors does.

CROWLER
    yes, i know.

but now with AMP, venom and Stim X, i may never buy an ephedrine supp again.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson View Post
    yes, i know.

but now with AMP, venom and Stim X, i may never buy an ephedrine supp again.
    aaah....the original venom and stimx, we will never see otc stims that good ever again!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aaah....the original venom and stimx, we will never see otc stims that good ever again!!!!
    BigT...just realized this...this thread is from 2005. Wow talk about ancient.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    BigT...just realized this...this thread is from 2005. Wow talk about ancient.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    indeed, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keep a review of your Intimidate log...win free stuff!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:13 PM
  3. Lots of stuff that needs to be used..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 11:19 AM
  4. Long-term Effect of Heavy Drug-Use on BB
    By MrBean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:01 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 12:37 PM