Hot-Rox ???????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants

what is the "best" fat loss agent out? what is the "best" non-stimulant out?

any info is apreciated. thanks guys
    I really like sesathin as a fat loss agent and health supp as well. Haven't tried Melting Point yet but feedback has been good on it so you can't go wrong with either one IMO

2. its been a week now....NIce i am at 177 i was at 181.5. (i do a good amount of cardio, i bmx ride)
    •   

3. I used SD when it first came out while cutting along with Hot rox. I got some minor gyno somewhere in the last year, it's not major so I wasn't sure when exactly I got it, but I was pretty sure I got it during one of my three sd cycles. Do you think that I could have gotten it during my cutter due to the prog. activation?

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I ran MP for 4 weeks and that leaned me out super quick. my g/f shat herself and told me she hated me on a daily basis because of how lean i got on it. The only downside but its also diet related is i was tired here n there, didnt really lose to much strength. Cramps were a huge problem but that can be alleviated. Also i kept all my size, didnt lose an inch on my arms or anything i measure, just fat really.

I love MP and will not go to anything else.

WHAT IS MP???? I use ephedra/Xenadrine and it seems to work well...

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I ran MP for 4 weeks and that leaned me out super quick. my g/f shat herself and told me she hated me on a daily basis because of how lean i got on it. The only downside but its also diet related is i was tired here n there, didnt really lose to much strength. Cramps were a huge problem but that can be alleviated. Also i kept all my size, didnt lose an inch on my arms or anything i measure, just fat really.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

7. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

8. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I love MP and will not go to anything else. :head:

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

What is MP??

10. I believe they were talking about melting point...if you are even still interested...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hot-Rox + Ephedrine HCL
    By NewBuddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 01:10 PM
  2. Does anyone know if Hot-Rox suppresses insulin?
    By super7orange in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:03 PM
  3. Hot Rox
    By SNOWMAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 08:39 AM
  4. Hot-Rox better than clen. Says Cy
    By friction515 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 07:39 PM
  5. Anybody tried Hot-Rox yet?