Hot-Rox ???????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I ran MP for 4 weeks and that leaned me out super quick. my g/f shat herself and told me she hated me on a daily basis because of how lean i got on it. The only downside but its also diet related is i was tired here n there, didnt really lose to much strength. Cramps were a huge problem but that can be alleviated. Also i kept all my size, didnt lose an inch on my arms or anything i measure, just fat really.

I love MP and will not go to anything else.

WHAT IS MP???? I use ephedra/Xenadrine and it seems to work well...

2. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I ran MP for 4 weeks and that leaned me out super quick. my g/f shat herself and told me she hated me on a daily basis because of how lean i got on it. The only downside but its also diet related is i was tired here n there, didnt really lose to much strength. Cramps were a huge problem but that can be alleviated. Also i kept all my size, didnt lose an inch on my arms or anything i measure, just fat really.

•   

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I love MP and will not go to anything else. :head:

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

What is MP??

5. I believe they were talking about melting point...if you are even still interested...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hot-Rox + Ephedrine HCL
    By NewBuddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:10 PM
  2. Does anyone know if Hot-Rox suppresses insulin?
    By super7orange in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 02:03 PM
  3. Hot Rox
    By SNOWMAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 09:39 AM
  4. Hot-Rox better than clen. Says Cy
    By friction515 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 08:39 PM
  5. Anybody tried Hot-Rox yet?