Week 3 of Venom

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

Week 3 of Venom

I've been using Venom now for three weeks and here's what I've noticed soo far.

1. It seems to down-regulate pretty quickly. THe first two days I took it I felt AMAZING, euphoric, talkative, very energetic, and just great overall. Even moving up to 2 caps I haven't noticed those effects again. The cotton mouth and EXTREME appetite suppresion also seems to have lessened alot, which is alright with me.

2. The half-life is very long. I can feel it a day later in some cases. Colors seem sharper, I wake up easier, and just feel more alert in general.

3. It raises bodytemperature nicely. I notice some decent sweating without the shakes, red-face, or the weird energy swings I get from clen.

4. I cannot yet truly compliment on how well it spares muscle. However I am on pct and haven't lost anything (2 lbs) in about 1 month.

Overall, I'd say I like it still. At first I was actually scared because it was soo strong. Now it's effects seem to have subsided quite a bit compared to the first time I took it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has taken it for the better part of a month and noticed the lessened effects? Or anything else of interest?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

I was under the impression alot of people had taken this? Is there another link that discusses the longterm effects of this product? Am I asking to soon? Does nobody give a ****?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.71%

I started Venom last Monday and must say, I concur with you. The first three nights I hardly slept, but my appetite was just killed. Now, a week later, I sleep much better and the appetite is coming back.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    I was under the impression alot of people had taken this? Is there another link that discusses the longterm effects of this product? Am I asking to soon? Does nobody give a ****?
    I don't think too many people have tried this. It was released about the same time that most guys are moving toward bulking. I might cut for 4-8 weeks around Dec/Jan before an all out bulk. If I do that cut I'll try Venom.

So basically, I don't have anything to contribute, but I appreciate you sharing your experience.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%

any updates?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%

My lifting partner tried it. He said it was a great hunger blocker. He took two in the morning upon waking and said it made him so thirsty he could drink water non stop and still have cotton mouth. He used it for about 2 weeks then he got a bladder infection and discontinued it for awhile. Not sure if the bladder infection was from the Venom or not. Sounds like a good product.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

I don't use this regularly. I take it on occasion, which may preserve its effectiveness.

I use AX rampage for pre-workout, and I use this on occasion for when I need to be alert.

Regards,
    R
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

I honestly can't use it for more then say 3 days in a week (maybe 4). Still I was down like 4 lbs the other day, but this morning after a carb loading/creatine/igf-1/ day and the fact that I have been back to lifting after a 5 day break the weight is back. IMO this might have a good place in a cutter but for me personally I don't like to have no appetite when I'm not on anything, especially during pct.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.13%

guys you notice any significant fat loss at all yet,or is it too soon to tell?i have a bottle,gonna try it in a few weeks.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

hows the endurence on this stuff?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfinger
    My lifting partner tried it. He said it was a great hunger blocker. He took two in the morning upon waking and said it made him so thirsty he could drink water non stop and still have cotton mouth. He used it for about 2 weeks then he got a bladder infection and discontinued it for awhile. Not sure if the bladder infection was from the Venom or not. Sounds like a good product.
    Thats actually pretty crazy, I had the same thing happen to me. I got the severe dry mouth along with a pain in the lower abdomen which turned out to be an infection.. Yes it could be coincidence, but possibly it encourages infection?

It probably doesnt, but I had the same problem so it may be interesting to find out if anyone else noticed the same.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cranberry is great for a bladder infection/bladder health.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

The drymouth is insane with this product. I can't drink enough water..
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

how does this compare to Stim. X?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick
    The drymouth is insane with this product. I can't drink enough water..
    Any serotonergic components to Venom?? Sounds similar to the effects I had with another serotonergic agent.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

I don't have this problem (dry mouth) with Venom, although I do not take it regularly.

I also usually take only one cap.

R
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyalus
    I don't have this problem (dry mouth) with Venom, although I do not take it regularly.

I also usually take only one cap.

R
    I'm usually in this boat as well, one cap at a time and usually about 4 days on/3 off a week. I also cycle Adipokinetix with Venom. I like the Venom effect and have tried 2 caps in a day twice and really liked the feeling of wanting to get something done. With one cap feelings are less noticable but still there. Very good appetite suppresion IMHO. But for me even at 2 caps I slept fine and didn't have drymouth at all.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

Adipokinetics..?

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    I'm usually in this boat as well, one cap at a time and usually about 4 days on/3 off a week. I also cycle Adipokinetix with Venom. I like the Venom effect and have tried 2 caps in a day twice and really liked the feeling of wanting to get something done. With one cap feelings are less noticable but still there. Very good appetite suppresion IMHO. But for me even at 2 caps I slept fine and didn't have drymouth at all.
    Adipokinetics? Yea right, you have a source for the old Syntrax products? That stuff helped me lose over 20lbs in 30 days (no lie) in 2000..... I was really fat then, so weight loss came easy... But the old Syntrax products were great in 2000.. I just ordered Venom due to the effectiveness I thought the samples were that I gotten at the O Expo.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Vegas, do you mean Lipokinetix, it had UA in it I believe and though I never used it I heard of a few people having similar weight loss. I use the original Adipo version with the NYC Formula, it expired around Jan 2005 but it still seems to work okay. I got two bottles right when all their good stuff got pulled. I like it, but I've never experienced anything like 20 lbs in 30 days you had. I also realize that some of the effectivness is probably gone due to being expired. Good luck with the Venom.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's going on here? Last week of 1-T/4-AD
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2003, 10:33 AM
  2. 4 vs 8 weeks of T1 Pro
    By iamcdn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 03:25 PM
  3. Short cycling and 19Nor 2Weeks On/4 Weeks of
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3