Week 3 of Venom

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been using Venom now for three weeks and here's what I've noticed soo far.

1. It seems to down-regulate pretty quickly. THe first two days I took it I felt AMAZING, euphoric, talkative, very energetic, and just great overall. Even moving up to 2 caps I haven't noticed those effects again. The cotton mouth and EXTREME appetite suppresion also seems to have lessened alot, which is alright with me.

2. The half-life is very long. I can feel it a day later in some cases. Colors seem sharper, I wake up easier, and just feel more alert in general.

3. It raises bodytemperature nicely. I notice some decent sweating without the shakes, red-face, or the weird energy swings I get from clen.

4. I cannot yet truly compliment on how well it spares muscle. However I am on pct and haven't lost anything (2 lbs) in about 1 month.

Overall, I'd say I like it still. At first I was actually scared because it was soo strong. Now it's effects seem to have subsided quite a bit compared to the first time I took it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has taken it for the better part of a month and noticed the lessened effects? Or anything else of interest?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression alot of people had taken this? Is there another link that discusses the longterm effects of this product? Am I asking to soon? Does nobody give a ****?

P

Pace2

Awards
I started Venom last Monday and must say, I concur with you. The first three nights I hardly slept, but my appetite was just killed. Now, a week later, I sleep much better and the appetite is coming back.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression alot of people had taken this? Is there another link that discusses the longterm effects of this product? Am I asking to soon? Does nobody give a ****?
I don't think too many people have tried this. It was released about the same time that most guys are moving toward bulking. I might cut for 4-8 weeks around Dec/Jan before an all out bulk. If I do that cut I'll try Venom.

So basically, I don't have anything to contribute, but I appreciate you sharing your experience.

S

stinkfinger

Awards
My lifting partner tried it. He said it was a great hunger blocker. He took two in the morning upon waking and said it made him so thirsty he could drink water non stop and still have cotton mouth. He used it for about 2 weeks then he got a bladder infection and discontinued it for awhile. Not sure if the bladder infection was from the Venom or not. Sounds like a good product.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I don't use this regularly. I take it on occasion, which may preserve its effectiveness.

I use AX rampage for pre-workout, and I use this on occasion for when I need to be alert.

Regards,
R

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I honestly can't use it for more then say 3 days in a week (maybe 4). Still I was down like 4 lbs the other day, but this morning after a carb loading/creatine/igf-1/ day and the fact that I have been back to lifting after a 5 day break the weight is back. IMO this might have a good place in a cutter but for me personally I don't like to have no appetite when I'm not on anything, especially during pct.

M

manny182

Awards
guys you notice any significant fat loss at all yet,or is it too soon to tell?i have a bottle,gonna try it in a few weeks.

350zNismo

Awards
My lifting partner tried it. He said it was a great hunger blocker. He took two in the morning upon waking and said it made him so thirsty he could drink water non stop and still have cotton mouth. He used it for about 2 weeks then he got a bladder infection and discontinued it for awhile. Not sure if the bladder infection was from the Venom or not. Sounds like a good product.
Thats actually pretty crazy, I had the same thing happen to me. I got the severe dry mouth along with a pain in the lower abdomen which turned out to be an infection.. Yes it could be coincidence, but possibly it encourages infection?

It probably doesnt, but I had the same problem so it may be interesting to find out if anyone else noticed the same.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cranberry is great for a bladder infection/bladder health.

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The drymouth is insane with this product. I can't drink enough water..

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I don't have this problem (dry mouth) with Venom, although I do not take it regularly.

I also usually take only one cap.

R

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't have this problem (dry mouth) with Venom, although I do not take it regularly.

I also usually take only one cap.

R
I'm usually in this boat as well, one cap at a time and usually about 4 days on/3 off a week. I also cycle Adipokinetix with Venom. I like the Venom effect and have tried 2 caps in a day twice and really liked the feeling of wanting to get something done. With one cap feelings are less noticable but still there. Very good appetite suppresion IMHO. But for me even at 2 caps I slept fine and didn't have drymouth at all.

V

Vegas Lord

Awards
Adipokinetics..?

I'm usually in this boat as well, one cap at a time and usually about 4 days on/3 off a week. I also cycle Adipokinetix with Venom. I like the Venom effect and have tried 2 caps in a day twice and really liked the feeling of wanting to get something done. With one cap feelings are less noticable but still there. Very good appetite suppresion IMHO. But for me even at 2 caps I slept fine and didn't have drymouth at all.
Adipokinetics? Yea right, you have a source for the old Syntrax products? That stuff helped me lose over 20lbs in 30 days (no lie) in 2000..... I was really fat then, so weight loss came easy... But the old Syntrax products were great in 2000.. I just ordered Venom due to the effectiveness I thought the samples were that I gotten at the O Expo.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Vegas, do you mean Lipokinetix, it had UA in it I believe and though I never used it I heard of a few people having similar weight loss. I use the original Adipo version with the NYC Formula, it expired around Jan 2005 but it still seems to work okay. I got two bottles right when all their good stuff got pulled. I like it, but I've never experienced anything like 20 lbs in 30 days you had. I also realize that some of the effectivness is probably gone due to being expired. Good luck with the Venom.