Superdrol / 1-TU Log

OldSpice

Awards
Hey guys! This is going to be my first log on this forum, so wish me luck!

Background Info:
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 183 lbs. (starting weight)
BF%: ~17-18% (guess)
Training Experience: 1 1/2 years
Training Split:
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back / Calves
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders / Calves
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs / Calves
Sunday: Off

Cycle Info:
Week 1-3: Superdrol 20 mg (2 pills) / 1-TU 150 mg (3 pills)
Week 4: Superdrol 30 mg
(Only have 1 1-TU bottle)

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 60 mg / ATD 100 mg
Week 2: Nolva 40 mg / ATD 75 mg
Week 3: Nolva 40 mg / ATD 50 mg
Week 4: Nolva 20 mg / ATD 25 mg

Support / Other Supps:
CNW CreEthyl Extreme
Scivation Sesamin
Hawthorn Berries
Silymarin
Champion Nutrition Pure Whey

I'm hoping to put on 15 lbs. of lean mass during this cycle, with as little bloat as possible. I want a 15% strength increase all around.

I started the cycle on Tuesday, but decided tonight to start posting the log.

Days 1-4:
Very little strength increase. I was kindda hoping for a little more from superdrol in the beginning, but no worries. My weight went down 2 lbs. in the first 2 days, and as of today (Friday) it is up 2 lbs. from when i started (now at 185 lbs.). The only thing i've really noticed is the pumps. At times they even border on painful. Recovery is the same as before. Overall, not too much to say about the first couple of days. I'm hoping for more within the next couple of days. Feel free to post any questions or concerns.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good- only one thing i might change if i was doing this. Your PCT ATD dose ramps down.---a lot of people feel it is better to ramp it up(start low-->end high) So basically opposite the way you are currently planning. The reason is that immediately Post cycle you will have little to no testosterone in your body available to aromatize(hence little need for so much ATD) but as you get further into PCT, you bodies testosterone levels go up(need more ATD to keep this increase in test from aromatizing so much). So as your body increases its test production the ATD helps to continue to push it up as well(low estrogen levels in body makes body think test level is low-->crank out more test.) Good luck.

OldSpice

Awards
Looks pretty good- only one thing i might change if i was doing this. Your PCT ATD dose ramps down.---a lot of people feel it is better to ramp it up(start low-->end high) So basically opposite the way you are currently planning. The reason is that immediately Post cycle you will have little to no testosterone in your body available to aromatize(hence little need for so much ATD) but as you get further into PCT, you bodies testosterone levels go up(need more ATD to keep this increase in test from aromatizing so much). So as your body increases its test production the ATD helps to continue to push it up as well(low estrogen levels in body makes body think test level is low-->crank out more test.) Good luck.
Will do. How long do you think before i begin seeing strength increases? I always thought superdrol kicked in quick, but as of now no real noticeable increase.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
If you get a weeks worth of heavy eating and a week of good training from all of the glycogen loading that superdrol has i see strength increases rapidly. Week 2 is when i saw things happen-every workout i was stronger.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
If you get a weeks worth of heavy eating and a week of good training from all of the glycogen loading that superdrol has i see strength increases rapidly. Week 2 is when i saw things happen-every workout i was stronger.
Yeah, that sounds about right. I started to notice the big strength increases about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks into it.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
I wish i had some 1-TU that is the one prohormone I always wanted to try :)

looks like a great cycle bro.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 5:
I should be working out legs today, but i've had a sinus headache since i woke up. I'll just make today my rest day, and do legs tomorrow. Weight is still the same (185 lbs.). I am unusually sore today. I say unusually because i'm never sore after back day. Hunger is also up. Other than that, nothing else to note.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I wish i had some 1-TU that is the one prohormone I always wanted to try :)

looks like a great cycle bro.
1-TU at 6 pills a day was awesome! Got my muscles looking and feeling really hard, and good strength.

OldSpice

Awards
I could up the dosage to 6, but then I would only be running it for 10 days. :sad:
You guys tell me what would be the better option.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 6:
I worked out legs and decided to do some biceps and forearms as well. Today (5.5 days into my cycel) I was strong as I was at the peak of my last cycle (Max LMG). So i'm definitely excited as to where this cycle could potentially get me. I never really notice much on legs, since it is for me more of a chore than anything, but I could definitely see a lot today on biceps. I matched my PR on one exercise, and beat my PR on another exercise. Reverse forearm curls also felt unusually easy with the 60 lb. curlbar. Weight is up (185.5 lbs.).

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I could up the dosage to 6, but then I would only be running it for 10 days. :sad:
You guys tell me what would be the better option.
Just run it at 3 pills a day. That is a good dosage , especially since yo are also running SD. Good luck with your gains bro!

OldSpice

Awards
Day 7:
Worked out my chest today. I was overall happy with my workout. Today I reached the peak of my last cycle some. Flat dumbell press was the same, but incline dumbell press went up 10 lbs. Flat and incline flies stayed at the same weight, but increased by a couple of reps. I'm excited what this cycle may bring. I'm going to go weigh myself now, after having my post-workout meal, and i'll update with my weight.

OldSpice

Awards
Weight is aallmmoosstt at 186 lbs., up very little from yesterday.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 7:
I worked out my back today. Pretty satisfied with the results. I've decided not to use wrist-wraps anymore, atleast during the cycle, so I can get my forearms bigger. And without the wrist-wraps, I was pulling the same weight, maybe a couple pounds or reps higher, as last week. Not bad. In the past, whenever I forget my wraps, my workout suffers considerably, but today it stayed the same. Tomorrow's a rest day, but I may go in to workout my calves, as I didn't have time to do them today. I'll update later today with my weight.

OldSpice

Awards
I've actually contemplated on the workout, and realized how much stronger i've gotten since last Tuesday. Last Tuesday, all of my back exercises were down about 15% (i wasn't using wrist wraps). Today, also without wrist wraps, I was just as strong, if not stronger, than I was pre-cycle with the wraps. Not bad.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 8:
Today's an off day. I'll post my weight later tonight. For the last 2 days, i've found that my nipples are extra sensitive and puffy. As long as I don't get that tissue on the inside growing, i'll continue my cycle as is. If I do find that it's beginning to grow, I will most definitely administer 20 mg of Nolva ed.

OldSpice

Awards
Update:
Weight is still at 186.5 lbs. Sex drive is up (oddly).

Atlas

Awards
Hey, dose the Nolvadex NOW! Don't take any chances man! I doubt you will get the gyno from either substance but stranger things have happened!

OldSpice

Awards
I don't wanna use Nolva yet if it' not necessary. Last time I used it on cycle it impeded my gains, so unless it's completely necessary, i'll just stick it out.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
are you running an extra week of sd to "dry" out a little?

also bro, imo 30mg is way too much for a person of your size, i weighed 182lbs and did a 10/20/20 sd cycle alone and gained 14lbs. what exactly is 1TU..........one-test?

OldSpice

Awards
Yeah, 1-tu is one-test but with some special delivery system (pretty much just oil). I may just leave SD at 20 mg, depending on what you guys think I should do.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 9:
Today was incredible! I started off with military smith machine press, and it went up 20 lbs. from last week while only sacrificing 2 reps (185 lbs. for 6 reps today!). Dumbell Presses also went up 5 lbs. in each hand. Side laterals went up as well, although i'm not sure about the exact number. I also had sick pump today while working out my traps. Overall, an incredible day at the gym. Weight is still at 187 lbs.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Using 20 would be a much smarter move on your part, more is not always better.......

OldSpice

Awards
Day 10:
Great bicep workout today, kindda shitty tricep workout. Triceps must've been tired from yesterday or something, because they were just dead today. Biceps were incredibly strong though. I just beat my PR today on barbell curls by 3 reps. My recovery was just incredible today on biceps. After starting off with barbell curls, I just decided to start super-setting those bad boys. Even with super setting, my endurance and recovery were vveerryy noticeable. Overall a great day in the gym. Weight still at 187 lbs.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 11:
Rest day.

Day 12:
Worked out my legs today. I was definitely stronger, but being that I absolutely despise working out my legs, wasn't as strong as I could have potentially been. Leg day just isn't motivating to me.

Day 12:
Great chest workout. Flat dumbell flies went up 5 lbs. in each hand while maintaining reps, incline dumbell press went up (WAY up); 5 lbs. in each hand +2 reps, and I was also noticeably stronger while doing flies.
Today's workout might have even been a little better had I not sat in a doctor's (nutritionist's) office for an hour listening to her bickering about how I only need 1 g of protein per kg of bodyweight, and how i'm technically overweight (didn't do BMI). She was actually pretty knowledgeable, but damn after a while of the same bs i just shut her out and fell asleep with my eyes open. And for those of you who don't know, the only reason I went to a nutrionist in the first place is because my doctor (family friend) told my parents that he thought I was taking steroids, so my parents forced me to go to a nutritionist (mind you, i'm hundreds of miles away and in college). Whatever, good workout today atleast.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 13:
Really good back workout today. Went up in almost everything, most notably lat pulldown, which went up 25 lbs. Everything else maybe went up in weight and reps a little bit, but nothing really noticeable. Weight is at 189 lbs.

Day 14:
Off day. My chest is still sore from monday's chest workout, which is kind of incredible.

Day 15:
Weight went up in smith machine military press (195 for 4 reps), dumbell press reached 65 lbs. for 7 reps. Lateral raises went up a rep or two, but no big deal. I also decided to do some chest, so at the end of my shoulder workout I did some incline flies. Couldda done more, but I have to meet my family for thanksgiving lunch.

OldSpice

Awards
Update:
Today i'm about a week and a half into PCT. I haven't lost any weight gained on cycle (i'm at 195 lbs. now). Every exercise has pretty much stayed the same (weight/reps) except for incline dumbell press, which is down 5 lbs. in each hand. I'm also kindda tired lately. No worries though, as I'm going more for size, and I definitely got some size off of this cycle. Next cycle will probably be around march. I have many options, so you guys feel free to chime in and make some recommendations...

I have...
1. 55 Gaspari M1T Pills
2. 190 Superdrol Pills
3. 1 Methoxy-TRN
4. 1 Halodrol-50
Arriving soon...
1. 1 Phera Plex
2. 1 Methyl 1-Alpha

Help me decide what to do next.

Daddy

Awards
Did you experience any sides on the SD? i am going to take it in a few months. I have ben doing research and reading logs.. Any info would be helpful. Since both items you used the SD and the 1-TU are both discontinued its harder to find.

Atlas

Awards
Well March is when most would want to cut up so go with the Methoxy-TRN or the H-50.

OldSpice

Awards
got mild gyno, but went away after 4 days of nolva. still have the puffiness, though. hoping that'll go away when I cut. And I think i may go the methoxy-trn route when cutting.
PCT UPDATE:
Finished PCT 2 days ago. Kept 14 lbs. and all my strength, although recovery took a hit (obviously). But my strength at the beginning of the workout stayed the same.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
No.

OldSpice

Awards
it was this friend of mine at a nutrition store that hooked me up. supposedly a friend of his (a distributor) found a box full of all kinds of stuff. i was lucky enough to pick up some 1-tu, gaspari m1t, and some vpx monster test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 182
Supplement Logs 59
Cycle Logs 6
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Wobmarvel Cycle Logs 225