Superdrol / 1-TU Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Using 20 would be a much smarter move on your part, more is not always better.......

2. Day 10:
    Great bicep workout today, kindda ****ty tricep workout. Triceps must've been tired from yesterday or something, because they were just dead today. Biceps were incredibly strong though. I just beat my PR today on barbell curls by 3 reps. My recovery was just incredible today on biceps. After starting off with barbell curls, I just decided to start super-setting those bad boys. Even with super setting, my endurance and recovery were vveerryy noticeable. Overall a great day in the gym. Weight still at 187 lbs.
    •   

3. Day 11:
    Rest day.

Day 12:
    Worked out my legs today. I was definitely stronger, but being that I absolutely despise working out my legs, wasn't as strong as I could have potentially been. Leg day just isn't motivating to me.

Day 12:
    Great chest workout. Flat dumbell flies went up 5 lbs. in each hand while maintaining reps, incline dumbell press went up (WAY up); 5 lbs. in each hand +2 reps, and I was also noticeably stronger while doing flies.
    Today's workout might have even been a little better had I not sat in a doctor's (nutritionist's) office for an hour listening to her bickering about how I only need 1 g of protein per kg of bodyweight, and how i'm technically overweight (didn't do BMI). She was actually pretty knowledgeable, but damn after a while of the same bs i just shut her out and fell asleep with my eyes open. And for those of you who don't know, the only reason I went to a nutrionist in the first place is because my doctor (family friend) told my parents that he thought I was taking steroids, so my parents forced me to go to a nutritionist (mind you, i'm hundreds of miles away and in college). Whatever, good workout today atleast.

4. Day 13:
    Really good back workout today. Went up in almost everything, most notably lat pulldown, which went up 25 lbs. Everything else maybe went up in weight and reps a little bit, but nothing really noticeable. Weight is at 189 lbs.

Day 14:
    Off day. My chest is still sore from monday's chest workout, which is kind of incredible.

Day 15:
    Weight went up in smith machine military press (195 for 4 reps), dumbell press reached 65 lbs. for 7 reps. Lateral raises went up a rep or two, but no big deal. I also decided to do some chest, so at the end of my shoulder workout I did some incline flies. Couldda done more, but I have to meet my family for thanksgiving lunch.

5. Update:
    Today i'm about a week and a half into PCT. I haven't lost any weight gained on cycle (i'm at 195 lbs. now). Every exercise has pretty much stayed the same (weight/reps) except for incline dumbell press, which is down 5 lbs. in each hand. I'm also kindda tired lately. No worries though, as I'm going more for size, and I definitely got some size off of this cycle. Next cycle will probably be around march. I have many options, so you guys feel free to chime in and make some recommendations...

I have...
    1. 55 Gaspari M1T Pills
    2. 190 Superdrol Pills
    3. 1 Methoxy-TRN
    4. 1 Halodrol-50
    Arriving soon...
    1. 1 Phera Plex
    2. 1 Methyl 1-Alpha

Help me decide what to do next.
    •   

6. Did you experience any sides on the SD? i am going to take it in a few months. I have ben doing research and reading logs.. Any info would be helpful. Since both items you used the SD and the 1-TU are both discontinued its harder to find.

7. Well March is when most would want to cut up so go with the Methoxy-TRN or the H-50.

8. got mild gyno, but went away after 4 days of nolva. still have the puffiness, though. hoping that'll go away when I cut. And I think i may go the methoxy-trn route when cutting.
    PCT UPDATE:
    Finished PCT 2 days ago. Kept 14 lbs. and all my strength, although recovery took a hit (obviously). But my strength at the beginning of the workout stayed the same.

9. Is it still possible to get 1-TU. It was great.

10. No.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

11. it was this friend of mine at a nutrition store that hooked me up. supposedly a friend of his (a distributor) found a box full of all kinds of stuff. i was lucky enough to pick up some 1-tu, gaspari m1t, and some vpx monster test.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 02:33 PM
  2. Superdrol/Epi Bridge Log
    By evan3037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM