ALRI Methoxy-TRN log

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
I just recieved my bottle of TRN yesterday and decided to run a 30 day cycle and put up my results here.

Starting date: Oct 31 2005

Projected end date: Nov 30th 2005

Current weight: 218

Current BF%: 11% (I work construction, it keeps my BF down)

Max lifts: Parallel box squat 575x1, BB Rows 295x8, Floor Press 365x1, Flat bench 420x2, Sumo deadlift 555x1

Goals: Increase my main lifts by 5% or more (have been pretty stagnant the past few weeks). Don't care about body comp/mass improvement as I am looking mainly for strength, which tren is known for.

Diet: I will be eating AT LEAST 220-300g of protein/day and 4500kcals per day to prevent bodymass loss from my work (framing houses 40 hours/week) and from workouts. Most of the calories will come from complex carbs and EFAs, including 10g of fish oil (3g DHA/EPA combined) and Flax Seed oil (2-3 tbsp per day).

Other supplements: 2-3 caps of AMP+2 scoops NO-Xplode pre-workout (been taking this for ~1 month). 1 scoop NO-xplode on off days. Muscle milk 2x per day, Instone Protein pudding once or twice/day, occasional Muscle sandwich for "cheating" or when blood glucose gets too low (I am hypoglycemic). I will take 2 servings of Primaforce whey after each workout along with 50-60g simple carbs. Perfect cycle liver support 3-4 tabs per day. Acetyl-L-Carnitine taken 1g upon waking with 4 capsules of NOW 'triple strength' lecithin and again 6 hours later. This is all generally taken year round.

Anabolic experience: Started in 2001 at age 21, have done about 1 dozen since then. Weighed 190 at start, usually consisting of 12 weeks low dose test and maybe some dbol, not much else and no PCT. Ran several small (3-5 week) cycles of methyl PH in 2004-2005 with PCT and ~1 month in between. Last cycle was 10mgSD +20mg PP per day for a month. Went from 210 to 223. Been on PCT using ATD and nolva. Cycle resulted in okay strength but mostly just pumps and hypertrophy. Maintained 8 out of the 13lbs and all strength. Stopped PCT on Sunday after 3 weeks and began taking the TRN on Monday afternoon. I took one cap at 3pm and another at 9 before bed.
Dose: I will take the TRN upon waking (~6:30am), after work (~4pm) and before bed (~9-10pm). So 3x1.5mg a day or 4.5 mg total, which is what the bottle recommends.

Training experience/style: ~12 years, since age of 13. Primarily used BBing methods until 2.5-3 years ago when I switched to the WSB program and concentrated on RAW powerlifting/powerbodybuilding. I don't compete very often but love to lift heavy and challenge myself.

Tuesdays are Max Effort Bench Day, Thursdays are Max Effort Squat/DL, Saturday is Dynamic effort Bench and Sunday is DE Squat/DL. Each session lasts no longer than 1 hour. I perform a few 15-30 minute mini-workouts throughout the week for recovery, prehab and rehab that usually consists of abdominal, lower back, stretching, sled dragging, neck and grip work.

Stress/mood/etc.: I currently attend college part time and work full-time, and train 3 different people in my private garage gym (one guy does 2-1 hour sessions on Sat/Sun, the other two are women and work out 3x per week for 1-1.5 hours). I have my hands full as you can see, so I will try to keep track of how this cycle affects or is affected by my exterior stress. I usually manage 8 hours of sleep a night, sometimes a little less. I'll try to keep this consistent in order to accurately assess the results of my cycle.

To be continued...gotta go train a client.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in your results. That being said, I hope you have some bloodwork in your near future, as I'm sure you realize that MethoxyTRN is expected to be hepatoxic, and you just finished a methyl/methyl cycle 3 weeks before.

Good luck!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
WOW nice thread already!!!

Glad to see a log of this stuff

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:head: Although scared to run the afroremntioned supp, i def think this will be a kick asss log, and i will be looking forward to seeing your results...

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Just finished training the client. Now for my workout I performed earlier today.

Okay, like I said I took a cap yesterday at 3 and then 1 at 9pm. This morning I took 1 cap with breakfast, one at 3, and then worked out at 4pm (ME Bench PRess day).

Pre-workout supps: 2 caps AMP, 2 scoops NO-Xplode

1. 45° close grip incline bench press.
45x20
135x10
225x5
275x3
315x1
325x6PR!
325x5
225x15
2. Chest supported rows 4x10 w/3 plates
3. Straight Bar Tricep Extensions 3x8w/ 165
4. Incline Rear DB raises 3x15 w/ 30lb DBs

This was an easy workout, lasted around 45 minutes, I'm keeping volume low the first week. I was suprised of the Incline Bench PR--I expected to be weaker. I felt very strong and very pumped after the first couple of sets, didn't time rest periods but basically stormed through the workout. I dunno if it is the TRN or a placebo effect. If it is the TRN than the stuff kicks in FAST and hard. No mood/energy changes. Other lifts were normal. In all honesty I haven't done close grip inclines as a ME exercise for many weeks, I've been concentrating on 2 boards, floor, and reverse band press. So that might have something to do with the PR. I will be using a different ME exercise every week, but I will let you know what my previous PRs were to guage TRN's effectiveness.

My diet has been spot on today. After the workout I drank 16 oz of orange juice and 2 scoops of whey (44g of pro). After showering I took 4 pills of fish oil and had a muscle milk shake with 16oz of milk and a scoop of ON 100% egg protein-- 60-70g of protein, 18g fat and about 40g carbs. I am now eating a muscle sandwich bar and a cup of stallone pudding. Apetite seems to be good. These Muscle Sandwich PB are great and I love the protein pudding. Later I am eating some steak, sweet potatos and broccoli then bed.

My bloodwork at the end of my last cycle was fine. Only slight ast/alt elevations but my lipids/cholesterol were a-okay. I never went above 10mg on the superdrol and kept it to 3 weeks, plus I basically do anaerobic interval training throughout the day via my job of building houses. Trust me, building/standing walls, slapping 4x8 sheets of plywood on the roof, floor, and sides of houses, climbing around setting rafters, and carrying large beams, studs, etc. with a demanding boss is very stressful to the cardiovascular system. I also keep a clean diet. This, IMO is why my lipids were unaffected by SD. I will get more blood tests at the end of this cycle unless I go bankrupt or die (LOL).

Weight is steady at 218. Next update will be on Thursday, Nov 3rd after my Max Effort Squat/DL day, which will be another relatively easy workout since I worked up to a max single on the box squat after my DE work on sunday. Might just do a bunch of assistance exercises depending on how I feel (I am still sore from the 575lb box squat single on sun). Later!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see what this stuff can do.

Any chance of a blood test close to the end of M tren?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subscribe here as well

I do hope you plan on a bloodtest soon if you just finished a methyl cycle and also a blood test post cycle on the trn. It would be invaluable data to a host of people holding bottles of it right now.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Can't wait to see these results. The thing is, it may be less hepatoxic at the reccomennded dose. I want to see if it can be effective at 4.5 mg a day, since I only bought a single bottle.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed as well. Can anybody tell me what TRN is supposed to resemble in the AAS world, methyl tren? I have not heard too much about it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed as well. Can anybody tell me what TRN is supposed to resemble in the AAS world, methyl tren? I have not heard too much about it.

Yes pretty much so. The "methoxy" is supposed to be less taxing on the liver. We shall find out.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
From what I have read, tren can be very detrimental to ones libido, especially without test run along side it. Not sure, but you might want to watch out for this screwbol, unless you are already expecting it. Also, I know you already started your cycle, but seems to me like a three week bridge with only ATD (a week AI) is not long enough to restore natural test production. Are you planning on take a couple months off after this cycle, or just keep going on the same type of bridge/cycle program?

screwbol

Banned
Awards
First of all, I don't have any immediate plans for the post TRN cycle. In all likelyhood, I will probably take 6-8 weeks off and do a thorough PCT regimine (hcg+nolva and other stuff) after this is over to give the ol' body a break.

I stated in my 2nd post on this thread that I had bloodwork done after my last cycle and will get blood work done post-TRN. Everything was within normal range after my SD/PP cycle except a slight elevation in alt/ast, even lipids. Hard to believe, but it is the truth. In my experience, short, intelligent methyl cycles are not as toxic as many people make them out to be. Especially since I've never really drank alcohol, smoked, done drugs, and kept a healthy lifestyle. No one in my family has suffered from hypertension, cancer, etc. except one grandfather who was a smoker that died from emphysema (sp?). The rest all died well after they wore out their welcome, LOL. I have no pre-existing medical condition, sans hypoglycemia, and feel as long as I use anabolics intelligently that I will maintain my health. If I ever have scary test results I will ditch the orals and go straight for the test and equipoise.

As far as tren and libido-loss are concerned-- I am WELL AWARE of this. My secret weapon is FUZE. The old FUZU never let me down (pun intended) and neither does the primaforce version. If it gets too bad, I might end up using a little transdermal 4ad--not enough to get much of an anabolic effect but enough to keep my cool.

Let's get down to business.

Sleep last night was odd. I awoke 2 hours earlier than normal with plenty of energy that lasted throughout the day. Normally if I get much less than 8 ( last night I got 6) I feel like crap and act like an evil bastard. I felt very good all day long at work, diet was normal and I stuck to the aforementioned dosing schedule. DOes this stuff have some CNS effects that are already working? Maybe...

My weight is down to 216, but that could be due to slight dehydration as I weighed in after work and sweat a lot today. Nothing much else to report. From now on I will be posting after workouts only, both to keep this more readable and b/c my main focus is increasing strength along wih addding a bit of functioal LBM.

I'll try to answer any other questions posed here. One last thought-- instead of just posting 'subscribe", why not ask a question for me or provide a comment pertaining to the TRN. Food for thought.

I'm also open to any advice WRT the log as this is the first one I've ever done, so don't be shy to give me some pointers

Ah, **** it HERE is today' diet log:
7am 2 scoops mscle milk, 1 scoop ON casein, 16 oz skim milk.
9:30 PB Muscle sandwich 16oz milk
11:30 12" subway club w/ dbl meat +16 oz gatorade
2:00pm-2 cans protein pudding (addictive) 1 appls, 4 fish oil caps, water
4:30 Muscle Milk shake +16 oz skim milk, 1 scoop ON egg protein.
Plan on eating some chic breasts, flax oil, brocolli and baked sweet potato for dinner around 7-8 o'clock. Starting to get tired. Time for a little nappy.
a

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Any measurements or photos to help gauge your progress?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try to answer any other questions posed here. One last thought-- instead of just posting 'subscribe", why not ask a question for me or provide a comment pertaining to the TRN. Food for thought.

Or use the thread tool that allows you to "subscribe" without cluttering the log.

By the way I have a bottle on its way (I got it free) and I will be running it as soon as I get it. Follow up blood tests, and the like will follow.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, **** it HERE is today' diet log:
7am 2 scoops mscle milk, 1 scoop ON casein, 16 oz skim milk.
9:30 PB Muscle sandwich 16oz milk
11:30 12" subway club w/ dbl meat +16 oz gatorade
2:00pm-2 cans protein pudding (addictive) 1 appls, 4 fish oil caps, water
4:30 Muscle Milk shake +16 oz skim milk, 1 scoop ON egg protein.
Plan on eating some chic breasts, flax oil, brocolli and baked sweet potato for dinner around 7-8 o'clock. Starting to get tired.
Well your diet is certainly based upon manufactured "Protein Supps," I would attempt to get more whole food imo. What do you eat pre workout?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Lets get some pics bro, they always help with tracking progress.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be running it as soon as I get it. Follow up blood tests, and the like will follow.
id be more then interested in following this too ryan thanks for the heads up on the thread tool. please inform us when you do start your cycle. thanks.

good luck on the cycle it sounds promising allready with that kind of restfull sleep

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
yeah, definitly seems like you need to eat alot more food, i think from what you wrote you ate all day i eat that much by noon, and i'm no monster, i try to keep calories around 4500 ed along with a gallon of water.
i would just suggest to see max results while taking stuff like meth-tren to eat as much as you can and just "try" to stay clean.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I must admit I am very interested in this. I have been away from the board for a while and just found out this came out. Hope all goes well, maybe ill try this later this year.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in the bloodwork values and results as well. It may not take a lot of food with this one. Suppression may or may not be a big concern.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its too bad that by the time we probably find out all the important info about this one it will probably be gone. :(

Mr.50

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Or use the thread tool that allows you to "subscribe" without cluttering the log.

By the way I have a bottle on its way (I got it free) and I will be running it as soon as I get it. Follow up blood tests, and the like will follow.
Good news! you plan to run it solo right?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I am interested in the bloodwork values and results as well. It may not take a lot of food with this one. Suppression may or may not be a big concern.
If it is trenebolone (no ester attached) with a methoxy addition for increased bioavailability through oral administration, one may think that it acts similar to tren, maybe.

Here is a excerpt from Big Cat's Tren description (dont take it for the bible, but its info to consider)

"The mechanism by which trenbolone mediates skeletal muscle hypertrophy is diversified and not very well understood. On the one hand trenbolone is a very active agonist of the androgen receptor, as illustrated by its increasing strength and aggression at the level it does. While this is a large contributor there is evidence that it mediates muscle growth by another pathway entirely2,3, namely the increasing of satellite cell sensitivity to an increase in IGF-1 (Insulin-Like growth factor 1) and FGF (Fibroblast growth factor). This would result in a much, much greater nutrient uptake and protein synthesis and explain why trenbolone is so much more potent in building lean muscle than other non-aromatizing, AR-mediated steroids like drostanolone and mesterolone."

Seems to me like this stuff should provide quality gains with no bloat, increased strength, but may kill sex drive, just my prediction, I am just guessing here. I also dont think its going mimic the potency of pinned tren. Seems to me like it could be used very effectively for cutting as well due to trens fat burning properties. One thing is probably certain though, your not going to get the Tren cough from the acetate molecule.

stinkfist

Awards

Definately let us know when you start as I will be most interested to follow your log as well.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sky9, then this stuff might be pretty incredible along with IGF-1. THAT will be interesting to see.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I just don't see how 4.5mg. of oral active each day is going to surpass or even come close to 20X that dose injected.

If it WAS possibly that potent, we're talking horribly toxic, aka methyl-tren.

killuminati04

Awards
sorry if you said it already but what PCT are you using for this cycle,
same to you ryansm for your planned cycle.
thanks

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I just don't see how 4.5mg. of oral active each day is going to surpass or even come close to 20X that dose injected.

Ive never understood that either, like how such a small amount of M1-T can give impressive gains compared to injectible test at much higher doses.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

Just think about how anabolic 50mcg of IGF-1 can be form some people in 20 or 25 days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never understood that either, like how such a small amount of M1-T can give impressive gains compared to injectible test at much higher doses.
Exactly, I mean you can take 10 mgs of M1t and gain about 10 lbs from it keeping 6-8. Now at the least people are using 500mgs of test a week. Some people using upwords of a gram of test. Now thats like 1/10 of what people use for injectible test. So you cant really compare it. M1t is toxic and harsh but if the proper PCT is done with live protectants and so forth you wont die from it.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Day 4 on M-TRN

Let me address some of the comments made since my last post. First of all, I am NOT a bodybuilder and I do not waste my time by following a bodybuilder's diet. I'd much rather put my energy into my workouts/exercise science research and other activities. The only things I adhere strictly to is my protein intake of 250g+ per day and essential fatty acid intake. It makes no difference to me if I get my protein from casein, egg powder, milk, chicken, steak, etc. The only supplements I use are casein/egg based protein drinks/pudding. I feel these are just as effective as any other source of pro. I usually eat 2 solid meals high in protein per day, usually I make a large amount of healthy stir fry with chicken and lean beef and brown rice on the weekend and eat it for lunch during the week. I wasn't able to do that last weekend due to some other obligations so I have to go with something else, hence the subway. I didn't even finish the rest of yesterday's diet before being attacked. For dinner I had 3 chicken breasts, 3 medium sized sweet potatoes, and a large amount of steamed broccoli. Then I had 8 oz of cottage cheese and a banana with 2 tbsp flax oil before bed. If you don't like what I am eating, don't read the thread. Bottom line, I am looking for results in strength and don't want to get too much over 220lbs as I am planning on competing in a push-pull meet in January. I don't care what my measurements are (i don't even own a tape let alone a digital camera) or what I look like. My FIRST post on this thread expresses my goals and bodybuilding isn't one of them--I powerlift. If you are interested in a bodybuilder's log-- again, don't bother reading. Next time I won't even address anything that is a critique of my diet. I'm too busy to eat 25 pre cooked meals consisting of chicken breast, salad, etc. I have a full time job, train 3 individuals, go to school, and lift as well as read/post here. I did eat very strictly and consumed zero protein powder for about 6 months but felt no benefits over how I eat now. In fact, I feel better/stronger since adding all the protein supps so I am not changing what works. Thanks.

Last night got 8 hours of sleep. Felt great today, energy was good as normal.

Workout ME Squat/DL
Decided to do assistance work only since I went heavy on my last DE squat/dl day:

No rest between each pair of exercises then rested 1 min and repeated the sequences.

A1) Straight leg deadlifts 315x3x6
A2) Full-contact twists w/grappler 75x3x8

B1) Reverse Hypers 320x4x12
B2) Barbell Reverse Lunges 185x8, 205x8, 225x10

C1)Glute Ham Gastroc Raise light band x3x10
C2) Straight leg situps on GHR bench 35lbs x3x12

D1) 4 way neck 25lbs for 20 reps each way for 2 sets
D2) Pullups BW (220 today) x15, 13 reps

Workout time about 40-45 minutes.

The TRN is definately kicking in. My endurance was very good, much better than usual especially after 8 hours of building/standing walls (which was also easier than normal, didn't get winded at all).

Strength seems to be getting better, I am starting to feel "on".

Mood unchanged.

The most notable side-effect is the increased pump. My lower back was stiff and felt like exploding all day from bending over to shoot walls together. Then was even more pronounced after the first set of stiff legs. This is not a good thing. SD did the same to me and I hated it. So I am going to take some taurine and increase my magnesium/potassium intake (I use a cheap supp called Tri-salts along with ZMA). I don't look like I am holding any water, though, my face is still defined as is my abdomen, and the face/abs are the first to puff up when I experience h20 retention.

Weight is up to 220 from original 218. Oh and I am 5'11 for the poster who asked.

Next update should be on saturday after my DE Bench press workout. I plan on just posting my workouts, weight changes, and basic observations specific to the TRN.

Peace.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I mean you can take 10 mgs of M1t and gain about 10 lbs from it keeping 6-8. Now at the least people are using 500mgs of test a week. Some people using upwords of a gram of test. Now thats like 1/10 of what people use for injectible test. So you cant really compare it. M1t is toxic and harsh but if the proper PCT is done with live protectants and so forth you wont die from it.
Test is superior to M1T in every way, however. The biggest one is you don't have to take a million supps to prevent yourself from dying.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Just think about how anabolic 50mcg of IGF-1 can be form some people in 20 or 25 days.
Sure, but a peptide is has an entirely different mode of action from a PR-binding steroid; that is IGF-1 being one of the things a steroid may modulate, but steroids, and particularly methyls, and particularly methyl-tren, act in many other ways.

In other words, using injectable IGF-1 as a baseline for determining effective dosage is akin to snorting a gram of coke, b/c that's how much pot you smoke to get high.

I'm saying the baseline is Trenbolone, and we have a ton of info on the amount needed, and this is injectable. We also know that methyl-tren is incredibly potent in small amounts. And we know that these all bind to the PR very tightly, and at least with Methyl-Tren, might not bind to the AR at all. So I'm arguing from "knowns" and extrapolating in a logical direction.

That direction is that I'd be very surprised if this product met any of the marketing hype claims!

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Glad to see the TRN is having some effect. Keep up the hard work!

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
One guy using, 10 guys analyzing, and 50 people watching. This is going to turn into quite an observational and educational thread. Cant wait to see how this looks in a week.
:clap2:

bigmontel

Awards
wasn't trying to attack you, i just thought powerlifters took in alot more calories than bodybuilders...:think:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by DE when you mention your workout?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cleaned up a whole lot of this mess. Subscribe via board options. If you have a contribution, share it. You can observe without posting. It's OK...really. Just trying to keep those who truely subscribe with board options from having to field ump-teen e-mail notifications of new post that states..."subscribed".

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 on M-TRN

Let me address some of the comments made since my last post. First of all, I am NOT a bodybuilder and I do not waste my time by following a bodybuilder's diet. I'd much rather put my energy into my workouts/exercise science research and other activities. The only things I adhere strictly to is my protein intake of 250g+ per day and essential fatty acid intake. It makes no difference to me if I get my protein from casein, egg powder, milk, chicken, steak, etc. The only supplements I use are casein/egg based protein drinks/pudding. I feel these are just as effective as any other source of pro. I usually eat 2 solid meals high in protein per day, usually I make a large amount of healthy stir fry with chicken and lean beef and brown rice on the weekend and eat it for lunch during the week. I wasn't able to do that last weekend due to some other obligations so I have to go with something else, hence the subway. I didn't even finish the rest of yesterday's diet before being attacked. For dinner I had 3 chicken breasts, 3 medium sized sweet potatoes, and a large amount of steamed broccoli. Then I had 8 oz of cottage cheese and a banana with 2 tbsp flax oil before bed. If you don't like what I am eating, don't read the thread. Bottom line, I am looking for results in strength and don't want to get too much over 220lbs as I am planning on competing in a push-pull meet in January. I don't care what my measurements are (i don't even own a tape let alone a digital camera) or what I look like. My FIRST post on this thread expresses my goals and bodybuilding isn't one of them--I powerlift. If you are interested in a bodybuilder's log-- again, don't bother reading. Next time I won't even address anything that is a critique of my diet. I'm too busy to eat 25 pre cooked meals consisting of chicken breast, salad, etc. I have a full time job, train 3 individuals, go to school, and lift as well as read/post here. I did eat very strictly and consumed zero protein powder for about 6 months but felt no benefits over how I eat now. In fact, I feel better/stronger since adding all the protein supps so I am not changing what works. Thanks.
I'm not sure who the **** you are commenting to, but since I was the one who asked about your diet I would assume it is me. You need to chill out. You specifically asked for comments, and I gave them, I also happen to be a weightlifter, not a bb'er, and the suggestions I made still apply to strength athletes regardless what you think. I also train ppl and work with elite athletes, and I still get my meals in. Whatever works for you fine, but don't jump down someones throat for posting their observations. I say we leave it at that before someone gets butthurt.:rolleyes:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ryan - when are you planning on starting?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today, I want to coordinate with the hoildays however. May not get to it until 06!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer now. So, I might have a fighting chance of ordering depending on your results.

But, it's up to you as to when you are comfortable and ready.

bigmontel

Awards
sweet, are you going to keep a log? or just add to this one? or not at all?

i just want to be able to bash your diet....lol J/K

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is superior to M1T in every way, however. The biggest one is you don't have to take a million supps to prevent yourself from dying.
Yes id have to agree as i never really enjoyed M1T. But the point i was making was if it indeed is toxic , i doubt that anyone has died from M1T itself and there liver giving out, granted they took care of it in PCT and what have you. I doubt this could be so much worse that it would.

Just my 0.2 cents back to the thread.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt that anyone has died from M1T itself and there liver giving out, granted they took care of it in PCT and what have you.
Some issues with liver hepatoxicity (or resultant damage) may take many years to manifest itself. So to suggest that they did not die, right there on the spot, does not exclude that the potential for issues later in life may exist. JMO

Last edited:

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
regarding your diet, do you do any sort of specific pre and pwo nutrition? i think if you implemented something in this department (Whey and oats is great imo) you could see some increases in results

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some issues with liver hepatoxicity (or resultant damage) may take many years to manifest itself. So to suggest that they did not die, right there on the spot, does not exclude that the potential for issues later in life may exist. JMO

Oh i agree with you bro most definately. I was just sayin that some people act because it may be toxic that one usage of this compound or even halodrol-50 for that matter. A 4 week cycle could screw them for life, now i could see if they ran it at an improper dose, no NAC or Milk Thistle or Ala or anything of that sorts then yes maybe, but i beleive if you take the recommended dose, and take ur precautions , 1 cycle wont kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND General Chat 0
Anabolics 11
edwards Anabolics 23
Australian made Supplements 11
Grunt76 Anabolics 29