Neurostim +C Review Log

1. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Neurostim +C Review Log

Hello everybody!!!! Okay, today I am starting my review of Neurostim +C. The bottle that I have should last about 1 month so I will be able to see how I respond over a period of time.

I have been doing my current training routine for about 10 weeks and I know how I feel on each day so I will easily be able to tell the difference. Thursday is probably the day when I really put this stuff to the test since that is my leg day.

I am running little behind this week and would have normally done today's routine on Friday.

Today was bi's and shoulders and isn't too taxing, but it does take a while. I didnt feel any different during the workout, however, afterwards I do cardio and always can't wait for it to be over. Today I felt like I had a bit more energy and wasn't letting the treadmill drag me along, rather I really wanted to turn the speed up and go faster. I also noticed that my heart rate was a little elevated, probably from the caffeine, therefore, it was easier to get my heartrate into the target zone (65%=130) and keep it there.

Chest is tomorrow.

Let me know if you guys have any questions and feel free to leave any comments, but don't be an ass .

2. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Okay so today was chest and abs.

I have been running off of about 4 hours of sleep today and am pretty damn tired so I was hoping the neurostim would give me a really good boost in the gym, and I have to say that I felt pretty good...I had great mental focus and plenty of energy. I really wanted to smash the weights and overall my strength was up!!

A little more feedback about my routine and diet...I am using a routine designed by Bobo, but I have finished his actual 8 week cutting program. I plan to start on a month to month basis very soon (if he'll take me...lol).

The routine is 5x/week using tut, and no I will not give any specifics about what the actual routine is so don't ask!! Also, I do cardio 4x a week, but here lately I have been slacking and only get about 2 a week.
  3. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Back day-

I had plenty of energy today. Sometimes when I work back I get a little tired towards the end, but I didn't feel that today. I was pretty focused and really wanted to slam the weights which is actually a problem because I do slow and controlled movements. Thumbs up so far .
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.08%

same formula as the powder?
  5. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    same formula as the powder?
    I'm going to assumte that you mean regular Neurostim Powder, so no it is not the exact same. First off, Neurostim +C has the addition of caffeine (i.e. "+C"). Also, it has different amount of Tyrolean and BrainDrive than the regular Neurostim.

Hope that helps!
  6. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

I didn't use this today because I don't workout on tuesdays. However, tomorrow will be tris.
  7. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Tris and cardio

Today wasn't a very taxing day, but I was at the gym for about 1.5 hours. I never felt fatigued and was really able to crank out the reps and kill my tris. Also, I noticed that I was really able to concentrate hard on flexing my tris...they were burning like mad!!!

When cardio came around I didn't dread it like normal and almost wanted to run...almost . If there is one thing I like about this stuff it's that I have plenty of energy when it comes time for cardio .
  8. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Leg Day (it's always a bitch)-

Today was the tell-all day for Neurostim. I just got back from the gym and I had enough energy to spare. I usually get very tired after squats and think about quitting (I never do!!), but today I pushed right through all of my sets. Also, I finished about 5 minutes quicker than last leg day which shows how much more energy I had!!!!!!
  9. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.82%

I always use leg day as the determinant of whether a stimulant/mental focus enhancer is working.
    Squats tomorrow for me

Quote Originally Posted by dsl
    Leg Day (it's always a bitch)-

Today was the tell-all day for Neurostim. I just got back from the gym and I had enough energy to spare. I usually get very tired after squats and think about quitting (I never do!!), but today I pushed right through all of my sets. Also, I finished about 5 minutes quicker than last leg day which shows how much more energy I had!!!!!!
  10. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    I always use leg day as the determinant of whether a stimulant/mental focus enhancer is working.
    Squats tomorrow for me
    I really hate doing legs, but it really is the best idicator of how things are working out. Be sure to think of me when you feel like puking tomorrow .
  11. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Biceps/Cardio-

My strength has been through the roof this past week...makes me feel really good about myself, but it's probably due more to my diet than Neurostim.

I have to say that I really like how cardio goes for me when I'm using Neurostim. It's like I have a bunch more energy to keep going when I want to stop. Personally, it seems that this works best for me on days that I have to do cardio.
  12. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Chest--

Damn I had some energy today!! I used more weight for every set than I have before and I left the gym feeling like I hadn't actually worked anything!!!
  13. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

back day--

I generally feel pretty worked over on back day, especially since I did deads. Overall, energy was plentiful; however, I haven't really noticed any enhaced mental focus since taking it, but that's not to say it isn't there. It just hasn't outright bit me in the ass yet so I haven't noticed it.
  14. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

tri's/cardio-

I have never liked doing tris as much as I liked doing them today!!!! I was really hammering away and was doing pushdowns w/ more weight than ever before!!!!!! I could also really feel my tris working today. Energy was plentiful (not that a boost was really needed); however, my schedule is ridiculous right now and had to cut cardio short, which sucks because I really like cardio when I take Neurostim...it's a damn good combo!!!!!!!!
  15. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Legs-

I have been feeling really run down today due to lack of sleep and studying my balls off.

I really wanted a huge surge of energy for the gym but I didn't really get it, I really think I am just too tired. Also I will probably pull an all-nighter so I will take a 2nd dose to help me stay up and study for genetics. Does anyone here feel like tutoring me?
  16. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

bi/cardio

I actually managed to make it to the gym after staying up all night and managed to get in a decent workout. I wasn't full of energy today (obviously from lack of sleep) but I wasn't dead either so Neurostim (NS) helped me there.

Also, I used NS to help me make it through the night and this afternoon. Amazingly, I could have passed out last night around 10pm or so, but after staying up all night I didn't really feel tired and was wide awake around 8am. I think NS also helped me to focus and study during the night. And if you were wondering I did well on the genetics test.
  17. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

chest-

I felt great in the gym today and had plenty of energy, plus my bench went up .

Lately, however, I have been cramping and it's not the usual place like your foot or leg, rather it has been my traps and groin. I noticed the same cramping when I took stacker 2 w/ ephedra. So I think the caffeine is causing the cramps. Perhaps a bit of potassium supplementation is needed w/ long term use of this substance along w/ some extra water.
  18. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Yesterday was triceps and cardio-

I had plenty of energy and a really good mind to muscle connection going on. And have I said that I love to do cardio while taking this stuff?
  19. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

I did legs today (i'm running behind)-

I was gasping for air but I recovered quickly and hit the squats again.
  20. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

chest-

I felt great in the gym even after doing legs and biceps yesterday. Plus, abs are starting to peak through, however, I can't directly attribute this to neurostim since I am dieting and Bobo has been tweaking my diet the whole time.
  21. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

I took last week off so that makes this week the final week for the NS.

Yesterday was Chest

I have noticed lately that I haven't been sweating as much, odd I know; however, I did just get a haircut (it was shoulder-length) so maybe I'm just getting cooled off quicker, who know.

Anyways, I felt great in the gym and never really felt like I was tired.

Today was Back-

I was in quite a rush today and managed to shave an extra 15 minutes off of my workout. Conclusion--Neurostim gave me a huge energy boost. Back is usually pretty draining for me but I felt fine today.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST Hardcore reviewers/logs needed
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
  2. Anagen/Fenotest stack review/log
    By dr ozz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Swole V.3 Review/Log
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1