ALRI Venom Review

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Got 2 caps to sample from a "friend"

When i first heard about venom i had high expectations, but after seeing the ingredients, those expectations for a great energy supp soon diminished

I took 2 caps upon waking and had my breakfast about 45 min later. I didnt really notice anything out of the ordinary for a while, no increased heart rate or increased body temp or increased energy.

About 2 hours after taking it i still wasnt jumping out of my seat, but i did notice i had a little more energy than typical. The energy isnt so much like Red Line or and ephedrine based thermo, but much smoother and much more subtle. I never get jittery with stims, so that wouldnt be a problem for me either way, but just as a side note, i wasnt jittery, lol. I also never really get hungry, so an apetite suppressant is a non issue, but on another side note, i did not feel "less hungry" than i usually do.

Overall impression: a very subtle energy boost is basically all i noticed. The increased energy i felt DEFINITELY does not warrant the 35 or so dollars being charged for the product becuase there are many better choices out there for that kind of money. As far as fat loss goes, i have no idea if the combo of these ingredients would be better than something else becuase i only used it for one day.

I would not recommend this product to anyone unless you have used every single other thermo/stim on the market and your hobby is to try new things.

Rating: 4/10

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got 2 caps to sample from a "friend"

When i first heard about venom i had high expectations, but after seeing the ingredients, those expectations for a great energy supp soon diminished

I took 2 caps upon waking and had my breakfast about 45 min later. I didnt really notice anything out of the ordinary for a while, no increased heart rate or increased body temp or increased energy.

About 2 hours after taking it i still wasnt jumping out of my seat, but i did notice i had a little more energy than typical. The energy isnt so much like Red Line or and ephedrine based thermo, but much smoother and much more subtle. I never get jittery with stims, so that wouldnt be a problem for me either way, but just as a side note, i wasnt jittery, lol. I also never really get hungry, so an apetite suppressant is a non issue, but on another side note, i did not feel "less hungry" than i usually do.

Overall impression: a very subtle energy boost is basically all i noticed. The increased energy i felt DEFINITELY does not warrant the 35 or so dollars being charged for the product becuase there are many better choices out there for that kind of money. As far as fat loss goes, i have no idea if the combo of these ingredients would be better than something else becuase i only used it for one day.

I would not recommend this product to anyone unless you have used every single other thermo/stim on the market and your hobby is to try new things.

Rating: 4/10
It seems that some folks I've talked to aren't liking it as well as others. This may not apply to you, but the ones who I talked to who didn't get much from it were the folks who have a high tolerance to stimulants from frequent use of them. Not sur if you fall into that category or not.

Seems to be like any other supplement in that you get 80% love it and 20% don't.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
It seems that some folks I've talked to aren't liking it as well as others. This may not apply to you, but the ones who I talked to who didn't get much from it were the folks who have a high tolerance to stimulants from frequent use of them. Not sur if you fall into that category or not.

Seems to be like any other supplement in that you get 80% love it and 20% don't.
I would definitely say i have a high tolerance of stims

400 mg caffeine + 25 mg ephedra--i can go to sleep within 15 min of taking that

Neu

Awards
I would definitely say i have a high tolerance of stims

400 mg caffeine + 25 mg ephedra--i can go to sleep within 15 min of taking that
Same here, but I really like the way venom makes me feel. Nice smooth energy and focus. Plus my temp was 99.5 1 hour after taking it so the thermo properties are working for me as well.