ALRI VENOM mini log
- 10-24-2005, 03:11 PM
ALRI VENOM mini log
Thanks to Islandsupplements.com, I was given half of a bottle of ALRI Venom to test..
I will be taking 2 venom per day, one first thing in the morning and one around 3PM.. I workout at 6PM everyday so that should give it plenty of time to kick in..
Today will be my first day.. I took the morning dose at 11AM (late gettin' up).. I'll report back tonite after the workout to let yall know how I felt today.. THanks again you boys in Galveston!
- 10-25-2005, 01:00 AM
first day effects:
1) dry cotton mouth...
2) intense thirst no matter how much water I drank
3) intense appetite suppression.. wanted to vomit at times.
4) increased focus and concentration.. Effects lasts many hours.
Will continue using Venom for the next week but will drop back to 1 pill first thing in the morning instead of 2 per day... 2 is DEFINITELY not a good way to start... THis is some STRONG STUFF!
10-25-2005, 12:37 PM
the morning after the first day:
did not sleep all nite... Even the 3 tabs of melatonin at 4 in the morning did not help... still alert this morning though, which is very strange...
DEFINITELY do NOT take this anytime even remotely close to your bedtime!
10-25-2005, 02:27 PM
lol. Ohhhh sounds very pleasant. This stuff would probably ring my bell as I'm a little sensitive to stims.
10-25-2005, 03:41 PM
and don't plan to eat too much if you are taking this, lol.. the hoodia in this thing murdered my appetite.. Practically had to jam things down my throat and hope it stays down..Originally Posted by bioman
10-26-2005, 01:14 AM
effects have not lessened.. Only took 1 pill this morning...
Focus once again lasted all day..
thirsty again all day...
not hungry again all day...
Seem to have a good diuretic effect as well.. Been pissing all day seems like, and mouth STILL thirsty!!!
10-26-2005, 02:15 PM
took my pill first thing in the morning with some alcar... felt it in about 10 minutes.... almost too focused in a way.. Today is leg day.. Will report back later.
10-27-2005, 02:53 PM
effects are not wearing off.. It is clear the difference I feel on and off of venom.. Very distinct feeling.. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming but it definitely does what it's supposed to do..
10-30-2005, 11:21 PM
MY CONCLUSION AFTER ONE WEEK:
1) it's impossible to gain weight on this thing at 2 caps per day.. I believe I ate buffet once a day for the last week... ZERO weight gained.. No, I did not do cardio.
2) hard to cram down food on this stuff.. Takes real effort.. I was testing this thing for ISLANDSUPPS while I was bulking and believe me, sometimes I had to really force my food down..
3)makes you way too damn thirsty for my liking.. Been drinking and pissing none-stop the whole week..
4)Very strong stimulatory effects.. VERY STRONG... almost too strong for my liking... It's like a constant focus and slight bit of headache kind of thing.. Gets annoying at times when you are trying to get some rest.
5)DO NOT start with 2 per day.. Start with 1... Two caps creeps up on ya when you least expect it and you will be sorry you took 2..
6) I highly recommend this product to those who need a strong appetite suppresent, a strong stim, and easy access to the freaking water fountain.. heh..
thanks to ISLANDSUPPS again for letting me test this.. It was an eye-opening experience as I never really thought much of fat-burners/stims.
11-10-2005, 09:19 PM
11-10-2005, 11:59 PM
11-11-2005, 10:42 PM
I'd like to reconfirm everthing said here. Unfortunatly I'm just starting pct and I'm not sure this is a good time to have NOOOO appetite. However, if somebody wanted an appetite suppressant this would hands down be the best thing for them. Not to mention endless energy.
I'm going to request that they make a version WITHOUT the Hoodia. I like to be able to eat and to be honest if it's the hoodia that's causing this cotton mouth, I'd like to not have to deal with that too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Maccabee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 83Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:50 PM
- By SocrBalls84 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2006, 09:51 PM
- By Korrupted in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-13-2006, 02:15 PM
- By jblaze22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 71Last Post: 11-24-2005, 03:07 PM
- By Littleman879 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 10-11-2005, 04:36 PM