PURE VITARGO

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Pure Vitargo for close to one month now and it's an excellent product. I have to contribute my new nine pound weight gain to this product. The product did everything it said it would on their website. I didn't feel bloated or tired after working out but I did feel energize. The Pure Vitargo fills my muscle bellies and I stay pump and tight for the entire day. I added CEE, Whey, HMB, BCAA, and Flax oil to the Pure Vitargo post workout drink. The product reminds me of Cell-Tech...without the 75g of sugar. The only downside is the mixing of the product because I have to use warm water to keep the product from going gelatin on me.

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's good to know, I've this product has always appealed to me and I've always been curious about it and wanted to try it. What brand did you use? Can you post a link?

slayerofsouls

Awards
With Vitargo its best to wait 20mins before consuming your whey protein.

However mixing in your cell volumizers such as CEE with Vitargo will help maximize its potentials.

The only problem I have with it is the clumping, will try the warm water.

IMO, its much better then dextrose, I feel absolutly no bloat after consumption.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I did not notice much from it really. I only took 1 scoop after my workout. I might try it again at the 2 scoop dose if the price came down. It is very pricey imo.

Also, it does not mix very well or stay suspended for long. I had to drink it very fast, but there was still a gel of about 1/4" on teh bottom evrey time that I would add more water to.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
No bruth you have to go with two scoop, right after your workout and on your non-workout days go with one scoop.

Yes, it's kind of high in price but it works for me and if something works for me...I'm willing to pay the price for it.

I did not notice much from it really. I only took 1 scoop after my workout. I might try it again at the 2 scoop dose if the price came down. It is very pricey imo.

Also, it does not mix very well or stay suspended for long. I had to drink it very fast, but there was still a gel of about 1/4" on teh bottom evrey time that I would add more water to.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Pure Vitargo tastes ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! (the fruit punch kind). Really, I *love* this stuff!

I was drinking a malto/dextrose blend immediately post-workout before, and it was allright, except for the fact that it seemed to "run right through me" if you know what I mean :rant:

I switched to Pure Vitargo and it tastes better, and It does *not* have the problem that malto/dex did! ;)

About the "gel formation" thing though, what are you guys using to mix it? I used one of those "shaker cups" that have the little grid and the screw on top. I put the vitargo and cee at the bottom, fill it up with water (I enjoy room-temperature water, so that's how I drink everything), shake the *hell* out of it, and then put it in my bag and take it to the gym with me, so once I walk into the locker room after lifting, I give it a little bit more of a shake, and drink it! I like that it has a sort of syrup-consistency/taste to it. It's like a special treat for the taste buds! :D

About the price, it is a little bit expensive, but I only lift 3 times a week, so that's the only time I"m taking this stuff, 3 times a week. 25 Servings per container only taken 3 times a week, lasts two months. :)

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I could never get the syrup consistency at the bottom to go away. Not a real big deal as I drink the whole then right after I make it. I had to keep stirring it with a knife.

I might buy another jug and use it at full dosing over the winter light bulk.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
I had to keep stirring it with a knife.
StanChampion, do you have one of those "shaker cups"..? I just checked and Nutraplanet is "out of stock" on them, but you could pick one up from bodybuilding.com or 1fast400 should have them too, they're like $2.00 each. :) They have a "grid" insert at the top that mixes everything up really great! You should look into getting one, it will mix the Vitargo up nicely!

climber187200

Awards
Pure Vitargo sucks! Try.....

I use a different brand made by Nutrex (Vitargo CGL) It's cheaper and it works much better. Pure Vitargo only has Vitargo in it as the active ingrediant but Vitargo by Nutrex has the following:

You can get it from vitaglo.com for only 31.50 for a 3.3 pound jug. Trust me i've tried both and the Nutrex Vitargo is MUCH BETTER.

Vitargo CGL
Nutrex
Flavor:
Fruit Punch

Please note: Nutritional content may vary between Vitargo CGL flavors.

Serving Size: 2 level scoops (86.5g)
Servings Per Container: - 20

% Daily Value
Total Calories - 287

Total Fat - 0g 0%

Saturated Fat - 0g 0%

Cholesterol - 0mg 0%

Sodium - 100mg 5%

Total Carbohydrate - 70g 24%

Sugars - 0g †

Protein - 0g 0%

Magnesium - 50mg 42%

Phosphorus - 200mg 40%

Potassium - 150mg 4%

Creatine Monohydrate - 10g †

Vitargo™ - 70g †

Other Ingredients: Vitargo™ (patented sugar free high molecular weight [500.000 - 700.000] carbohydrate from Swedish waxy maize starch), pure pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, Osmosis Balancing Electrolytes® (dipotassium phosphate, disodium phosphate, dimagnesium phosphate), Silicon dioxide, sucralose, FD&C red 40.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

† Daily Value not established