Primaforce Durablast log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Day 23, Wednesday 10/26/05

As I mentioned in my previous post I only have 6 capsules left, so I will be saving them for Thursday's weight training. I did 30 minutes of HIIT cardio today.

2. Excellent feedback Rusty.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Excellent feedback Rusty.
    Thank you. I appreciated the opportunity to test this product out. I feel Scivation/Primaforce is one of the top notch supplement companies.
  4. Day 24, Thursday 10/27/05

This was my last day of testing the Durablast. I wanted to see if I could amplify the effects any, so I took 1 capsule of Glucophase XR with the 6 capsules of the Durablast. For any that may not know, GXR has a reputation for increasing the effects of stimulants, although I have had hit and miss luck with this.

That being said, I felt no noticeable difference with the GXR. Thursday is legs day:

Quads:
    Leg Press: 12 reps x 630 lbs, 11x630, 11x630
    Leg extensions: 11x120, 11x120

Hamstrings:
    Lying leg curls: 10x80, 10x80, 10x80
    Seated leg curls: 15x160, 14x160

Calves:
    Seated calf raises: 14x165, 13x165
  5. My final thoughts:

Durablast is marketed as improving energy and endurance. I didn't notice any real energy boosts with the Durablast and moderate improvement in endurance. I noticed an increased ability to concentrate and focus which I am sure is due to the p-l-car. I have tested both NeuroStim and NeuroStim+C and I frankly feel that they are better products for improving focus than the Durablast. Also I have tried other enrgy boosters that worked better.

In retrospect I wish I had tried the GXR a little earlier in the experiment to give it more time to see how it would have worked. Also the Durablast may have worked better stacked with another energy booster.

I really like Marc and the Scivation/Primaforce products a lot and I wish I could give Durablast my seal of approval, but I was not real impressed with it. I won't be buying it, but fear not Marc, I will still be buying a lot of your other products.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rusty319
    Durablast is marketed as improving energy and endurance. I didn't notice any real energy boosts with the Durablast and moderate improvement in endurance. I noticed an increased ability to concentrate and focus which I am sure is due to the p-l-car. I have tested both NeuroStim and NeuroStim+C and I frankly feel that they are better products for improving focus than the Durablast. Also I have tried other enrgy boosters that worked better.

In retrospect I wish I had tried the GXR a little earlier in the experiment to give it more time to see how it would have worked. Also the Durablast may have worked better stacked with another energy booster.

I really like Marc and the Scivation/Primaforce products a lot and I wish I could give Durablast my seal of approval, but I was not real impressed with it. I won't be buying it, but fear not Marc, I will still be buying a lot of your other products.
    Thank you for the HONEST review.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 275
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 03:16 PM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 01:05 PM
  3. PrimaForce Cissus (20%) Bulk Powder Log
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:41 PM
  4. TX's cycle log.