- 08-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Just to say right off the bat... I would never buy this product. Just looking at the ingredients, it doesn't look good.
But a free sample is a free sample.
Taste: Sorrt of like Tang with less sugar. I added a little flavor to mine. It did mix easily though.
Effects: I took 25 grams about 30 min. preworkout and did not experience any enhanced focus, energy, pumps, or strength.
Overall: I see no reason to use this product. Maybe it would be good in a triple dose but I'll never know cause I only have one dose left. For those not experienced with focus and energy preworkout supps, then I'm sure this will produce an effect for them. But I've used so many different things, this is no good. Get yourself some Power Jolt or Ready4War.
0 out of 5 StarsMOTIV8 II Challenge
-=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
- 08-27-2005, 10:53 PM
i second everything you said, the taste was the worst, it was worse than superpump 250, i did feel some pump, but not to much and wouldnt be able to get myself to drink enough to feel more
09-09-2005, 05:33 PM
texas how did you do with superpump250? Is it any good? I saw it in the gym the other day and wondered about it, being a Gaspari product... Fairly pricey...
10-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BxGymRat in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 04:31 PM
- By thetouch11 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:18 AM
- By Barcelona99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2008, 06:42 PM
- By hardestgainer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
- By Bering C in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:37 PM