CEE-Pro by MT

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't say the company name purposely to keep the flames to a minimum.. :D

I'll keep this one short:

Dose: 2 tabs twice daily.. The tabs are bright yellow, not very big.. The CEE is about 2.5g, with a blend of ALA and Creatine AKG.. I take 2 tabs in the afternoon, maybe 30mins prior to workout.. I take my second dose awhile after working out, and I drink 1gal water everyday..

Effects: Good pumps, reminds me of an NO product (most NO boosters don't work well on me, just abit of a pump nothing explosive).. The pumps from this are abit harder, and I do have abit more endurance while lifting.. The one thing about this product, I don't hold water on it at all.. After taking the tabs, working out, and taking my next dose, I'm running to the bathroom like I drank 3 gals prior..

Stacking: Should be a good stack with an NO-booster.. As I mentioned in my Aminovol thread, they worked pretty good together.. I'm dieting abit, so this combo helped maintain my thickness while my waist has dropped to 29.5".. :FUfinger:

Regardless of how you feel about MuscleTech, this is a decent product.. If you want to try, look for it as cheap as you can find.. It's $45 at my store, but I usually take $10 off if someone were motivated to give it a whirl.. ;)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
hey bigpete, what supplement store do you work at?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe..

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe..
ha i used to work there...

i now work at gnc (i hate it, i miss vitamine shoppe)

the best thing about vitamine shoppe was calling up supplement companies and pretending i was the inventory manager and asking for free samples. lol. by they way biotest fell for it every time. lmao!

gnc sucks with all the pimping of the gold cards and multi's and not being able to look yourself in the mirror after you sold some poor bastard a cell-tech for $80.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's how I get my free supps.. I don't act like anybody special, I just tell them I'm a manager (which I am), and I'd like to try their product.. I got a load of free stuff when my store manager went to the annual product conference, I got a 2month supply of CellMass, 2 bottles of organic flax fiber, and this product.. NxCare sends me something every other month, I got 3 bottles Lean Xp, Rev Xp, and a bottle of Vaso Xp.. ;)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
That's how I get my free supps.. I don't act like anybody special, I just tell them I'm a manager (which I am), and I'd like to try their product.. I got a load of free stuff when my store manager went to the annual product conference, I got a 2month supply of CellMass, 2 bottles of organic flax fiber, and this product.. NxCare sends me something every other month, I got 3 bottles Lean Xp, Rev Xp, and a bottle of Vaso Xp.. ;)
thats cool, i wish i could do that at GNC, but i would get fired so fast.... plus we're corporate so i doubt i could anyway....:(

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are also corporate, going public end of September.. Hopefully th estock will be cheap.. ;)

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say the company name purposely to keep the flames to a minimum.. :D

I'll keep this one short:

Dose: 2 tabs twice daily.. The tabs are bright yellow, not very big.. The CEE is about 2.5g, with a blend of ALA and Creatine AKG.. I take 2 tabs in the afternoon, maybe 30mins prior to workout.. I take my second dose awhile after working out, and I drink 1gal water everyday..

Effects: Good pumps, reminds me of an NO product (most NO boosters don't work well on me, just abit of a pump nothing explosive).. The pumps from this are abit harder, and I do have abit more endurance while lifting.. The one thing about this product, I don't hold water on it at all.. After taking the tabs, working out, and taking my next dose, I'm running to the bathroom like I drank 3 gals prior..

Stacking: Should be a good stack with an NO-booster.. As I mentioned in my Aminovol thread, they worked pretty good together.. I'm dieting abit, so this combo helped maintain my thickness while my waist has dropped to 29.5".. :FUfinger:

Regardless of how you feel about MuscleTech, this is a decent product.. If you want to try, look for it as cheap as you can find.. It's $45 at my store, but I usually take $10 off if someone were motivated to give it a whirl.. ;)
Pete, so the CEE is having a diuretic effect on you??

Jag

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I got a bottle of CEE-pro to test for "said company" and thus
far I'm impressed. It has had roughly the same if not better
effect then the bulk powder i was using, and its easier to carry
around with me.

the only problem i have with it is timing, I like to take in two grams
post workout, and with dosage settup they have they suggest before
hand. Possibly for break down and obsorbing the tabs?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete, so the CEE is having a diuretic effect on you??

Jag
It seems as such, since I haven't taken any today and no need to flood the house.. ;)

So, CEE would be great for cutting in my case..

hrdgain= I take my second dose 10mins after work-out, so it shouldn't matter.. Try it, you'd be amazed.. :)

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I'll give it a go today pete, I'm a little worried though about
not using it as directed :lol:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
just had my second w/o today since i started using CEE. also using Acetyl-L-Carnitine & Green Tea (been using these two for 2 weeks now) & will add Taurine in a week or so.

almost an instant pump after the first set. couldn't believe how quickly i pumped. i'm not expecting a dramatic strength increase yet but the weights i was using felt a lot easier & more explosive.

i did back (16 sets), chest (12 sets) & abs (4 supersets) with energy left, so there is an increase in endurance as well.

this stuff is GREAT !!!!!!!!!! i'm hooked :twisted:

how the hell am i going to wait until shoulder & bicep day :sad:

Jag

bigjohn58

Awards
I was fortunate to get a free bottle of MT Pro CEE...for me the stuff did hardly anything but then again I have yet to use a creatine that I've noticed anything from. I'm a total non responder. I even tried more CEE then recomended with no results to mention. I know its not supposed to be a miracle supplement or anything but I don't notice any bloating or pumps or anything special from the stuff. I'll still take creatine but I'll just get whatever I can find cheapest.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to pic up some of this stuff. While on the CEE subject, anyone tried the Omega Sports CEE ?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried the Omega Sports, but did try CNW's and noticed a difference almost immediately. Noticeable increase in endurance. cheap cheap too. buy one get one.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Pete, I switched it up to after workout. I am really not seeing a
difference, but then again I'm now using MP and sesathin, so I'm
gonna be flat no matter what I guess.