Tank trying to attain and Sustain alphaness with Iconic Labs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Tank trying to attain and Sustain alphaness with Iconic Labs

Hi guys

Sorry for only getting my log up now, things have been crazy at work for the last few days, but here goes.

Thanks to @BigT and @CHEFtapesh1 and the rest of the guys at Iconic labs for picking me to log their test booster, Sustain Alpha. I have used this product before as a PCT after a Dermacrine run. Iím going to stack this with Iconicís laxogenin product, Iconogenin, as well. Since I have used both these products in the past on their own, I think we should be good to see the effect each product has.

Other supplements Iím currently taking: Whey first thing in the morning (Iím currenty cycling 3 different ones, Dymatize ISO 100, PES Select and Purus Myofeed). Intraworkout I use USP Modern BCAA (this will change later in the run) and creatine. As a preworkout, Iím currently using Spartanís Kraken. I normally run joint support products as well, but since laxo is supposed to help with that, Iím not going to run a joint product as well to gauge the effect of the laxo.

My goal for this run is to gain some lean mass, Iím currently weighing around 210, Iíd like to lean out a bit while staying around the same weight. Also trying to up my strength on this run as well. I remember when I ran the old BPS androcrine, my strength went up a lot, so Iím hoping for the same results here. Iím hoping the sustain supplements the strength gain as well as leaning out effects of the laxo, while on this on pct I didnít experience a drop in strength at all. Also looking for a nice libido increase with it, not that I have low libido, but no oneís ever gonna say no to better libido.

Training wise, Iím not currently following a program, Iím really just changing up my training a lot, trying to do different exercises each week, throwing in dropsets and supersets and really trying to focus on the intensity of my workouts. I currently have the following split:
    Day 1: Chest and tris
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Legs
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Chest and bis

Iím trying to train chest twice a week, since my chestís always been a lagging body part. Iíll also throw in abs every day (I try to do at least 50 reps for abs every day) and also some forearms on some of the days.

2. Great start up
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
    •   

3. Day 1

I started my run on Monday, i always like starting to use new products on a Monday. I was training chest. Unfortunately the gym was pretty crowded, so i didn't really have the workout i wanted.

Hammer strength chest press: 2 warmup sets with 1 plate a side, 15 reps each, 3 working sets with 2 plates a side for 15 reps each
    Pec deck flyes: 4 sets at 70lb for 15 reps each
    Dips: 4 sets of 12 supersetted with hanging leg raises
    Seated cable flyes: 4 sets of 15
    Bench dips: 4 sets to failure (mostly between 15 and 20 reps)
    Rope pushdowns: 4 sets of 15 at 30lb
    Did 3 sets of reverse curls with a 60lb bar and 3 sets behind the back forearm curls all to failure.

I currently apply the sustain in the morning after showering and the laxo after my post workout shower. Application of these products are really easy, both products smell pretty nice too. It feels like the sustain has a bit of thicker consistency since the last time i tried it, but i like it better this way, my first bottle was kind of watery. I didn't train last night, but will do back again tonight.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Day 1

I started my run on Monday, i always like starting to use new products on a Monday. I was training chest. Unfortunately the gym was pretty crowded, so i didn't really have the workout i wanted.

Hammer strength chest press: 2 warmup sets with 1 plate a side, 15 reps each, 3 working sets with 2 plates a side for 15 reps each
    Pec deck flyes: 4 sets at 70lb for 15 reps each
    Dips: 4 sets of 12 supersetted with hanging leg raises
    Seated cable flyes: 4 sets of 15
    Bench dips: 4 sets to failure (mostly between 15 and 20 reps)
    Rope pushdowns: 4 sets of 15 at 30lb
    Did 3 sets of reverse curls with a 60lb bar and 3 sets behind the back forearm curls all to failure.

I currently apply the sustain in the morning after showering and the laxo after my post workout shower. Application of these products are really easy, both products smell pretty nice too. It feels like the sustain has a bit of thicker consistency since the last time i tried it, but i like it better this way, my first bottle was kind of watery. I didn't train last night, but will do back again tonight.
    as long as the showers are 5 hours or more apart, good to go!!!

this is one of the logs I've been waiting for, thanks for getting er done!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as long as the showers are 5 hours or more apart, good to go!!!

this is one of the logs I've been waiting for, thanks for getting er done!!!
    Ok no then we're good, they're way more than 5 hours apart. yeah man, i've been itching to start this run, i've had those bottles of iconogenin sitting in my closet for too long!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Ok no then we're good, they're way more than 5 hours apart. yeah man, i've been itching to start this run, i've had those bottles of iconogenin sitting in my closet for too long!
    I have a good feeling about this, I think you are really going to like the sustain/iconogenin combo!!!

1st time using sustain, right?

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I have a good feeling about this, I think you are really going to like the sustain/iconogenin combo!!!

1st time using sustain, right?
    1st time using it outside of pct and first time with iconogenin brother

8. Day 3

After missing my workout last night, i went back to do some back tonight. I added some kraken again pre workout, i'm pretty happy with this product so far, i need a bit of a boost since i've been sleeping 5 hours a day due to work.

Reverse lat pull down: 2 warmup sets at 70, 90, then working 5 working sets of 10 reps going up to 220lb, i just got 4 reps at 220 so i dropped to 160 for 4 then 120 for 4 and 80 for 4
    Behind the neck lat pull 21's: I do 3 reps full rom, then 7 where i pull down to the top of my head, then just stretch out my lats for 7 secs. i went 60, 70, 80 with this.
    Devil's dropset: I super set deadlifts, barbell rows and shrugs, doing 6 reps for each, started with 135, then 225 then 315, i only got 4 reps for deads and 3 for rows on this, but this is the heaviest i've gone with this superset and i haven't done this in a while.
    T Bar rows: 4 sets with 2 plates going to failure on every set, every set went to about 15-16 reps, i can go a lot heavier here, but since my other back thickness exercises were pretty low reps, i rather went for higher reps her
    I finished off with some sort of high hammer strength row machine, doing 3 sets of 20, from 40lb to 60lb
    I threw in 4 sets of barbell curls just for the hell of it, since my lower back was fried and i couldn't do any abs

I'm not eating a lot of carbs at this stage since i'm trying to lean out but overall my energy levels feel pretty good. sure the pre helps with that, but i'm not taking pre's the rest of the week so we'll see how it goes.

It's probably a bit of placebo effect but i swear there's some kind of effect on my libido, i feel like i want to jump on every girl i see. Like i said probably just placebo, as i should only really be feeling an effect of the products at around 10 days

Still using sustain in the mornings and icono at night, all i can tell people who are worried about topical products, is don't worry these apply really easily and dry out on your skin really quickly, so no worries there!

9. Sweet. I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. In for some of this
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Day 3

After missing my workout last night, i went back to do some back tonight. I added some kraken again pre workout, i'm pretty happy with this product so far, i need a bit of a boost since i've been sleeping 5 hours a day due to work.

Reverse lat pull down: 2 warmup sets at 70, 90, then working 5 working sets of 10 reps going up to 220lb, i just got 4 reps at 220 so i dropped to 160 for 4 then 120 for 4 and 80 for 4
    Behind the neck lat pull 21's: I do 3 reps full rom, then 7 where i pull down to the top of my head, then just stretch out my lats for 7 secs. i went 60, 70, 80 with this.
    Devil's dropset: I super set deadlifts, barbell rows and shrugs, doing 6 reps for each, started with 135, then 225 then 315, i only got 4 reps for deads and 3 for rows on this, but this is the heaviest i've gone with this superset and i haven't done this in a while.
    T Bar rows: 4 sets with 2 plates going to failure on every set, every set went to about 15-16 reps, i can go a lot heavier here, but since my other back thickness exercises were pretty low reps, i rather went for higher reps her
    I finished off with some sort of high hammer strength row machine, doing 3 sets of 20, from 40lb to 60lb
    I threw in 4 sets of barbell curls just for the hell of it, since my lower back was fried and i couldn't do any abs

I'm not eating a lot of carbs at this stage since i'm trying to lean out but overall my energy levels feel pretty good. sure the pre helps with that, but i'm not taking pre's the rest of the week so we'll see how it goes.

It's probably a bit of placebo effect but i swear there's some kind of effect on my libido, i feel like i want to jump on every girl i see. Like i said probably just placebo, as i should only really be feeling an effect of the products at around 10 days

Still using sustain in the mornings and icono at night, all i can tell people who are worried about topical products, is don't worry these apply really easily and dry out on your skin really quickly, so no worries there!
    sustain goes to work pretty quickly....I agree 'MOST' people should have little issues with these products...I find the entire lineup much milder than any formestane transdermal I used--but even formestane caused very little problem unless I got stupid with my dosing.

keep up the good work, log is looking great.

12. Day 4

I did a quick leg day last night, anyone who’s ever followed one of my logs will know I’m not big on training legs, but I’m trying to push myself to doing it. It was a pretty short workout since I left work late and at least wanted to see a bit of the pats colts game.

Leg press: 2 warm up sets of 15 with 2 plates a side, 3 plates a side for 15, 4 for 10, 5 for 5, but then dropped to 4 for another 5 reps and 3 plates for another 5 reps. The highest I’ve ever gone with leg press is 6 plates a side, so having not done legs regularly and not always doing leg presses, I’m pretty happy with this.
    Lying hamstring curls, all sets to failure, mostly between 12-15 reps, got this up to 100lb (don’t laugh too much at my weak legs)
    Leg extensions: worked from 40 – 100lb, trying to get to 15 reps each set, some sets would be rest pause.
    Standing hamstring curls: 4 sets of 15 per leg, went very light here

So as you can see, a pretty short workout, but I think it did the trick, I could hardly get up my stairs last night and even this morning my legs still feel pretty pumped. Energy felt good throughout, even though I didn’t mix my intra workout with any carbs like I normally do.

One effect thing I’m noticing, is I do kind of feel that I’m constantly pumped up, it might be because I had a bit more carbs yesterday, but even when I woke up this morning I wasn’t looking flat at all. My weight was sitting at 210 first thing morning, so no real change there. Other than that, not much to report yet. I’m going to try to do 2 more workouts this weekend, worst case I’ll just do 1. Hoping that from next week we’ll start to see these two products kicking in

13. kinda surprised you haven't felt libido effect from sustain, it kicks in pretty fast for me....full muscles[pump]is a commonly reported effect of icogenin.

14. subbed!
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    kinda surprised you haven't felt libido effect from sustain, it kicks in pretty fast for me....full muscles[pump]is a commonly reported effect of icogenin.
    I think the problem is i'm working 24/7 right now and i haven't really had a chance to test drive the libido effects..

16. Day 5

I went to do shoulders last night, i had zero energy and not a lot of motivation to workout, but i stuck through.

Dumbbell shoulder press: 2 warmups with 50, 55 for 15 reps, then 60, 65, 70 for 10 each, felt weak as sh1t doing these
    Seated lateral raises: did 4 dropsets with 35 and 25, going 10 reps on the first set, then going to failure on the second set
    Front raises: 4 sets of 16 with 35lb
    Rear delt machine flye: 4 sets of 15 at 70lb
    Facepulls, 4 sets of 15 with 45lb
    Did 4 sets of reverse curls as well with 50lb for 15 reps each

I didn't do any shrugs for traps today, they were still hurting from my back day. This workout wasn't too great, think the lack of sleep and lower calories are catching up. I've got about a week left of sh1t at work, then i should be able to get sleep and go better.

I've noted some backne since Friday morning, I never get that, so think it's gotta be the sustain possibly? Luckily summer is over and everyone's wearing shirts all the time, so i'm not too worried about this. Other than that, i woke up this morning feeling and looking full, even though i didn't have carbs post workout last night, that's gotta be one of my favorite effects of laxo. I will say i've been sleeping like a baby, again i'm pretty tired when i go to bed, but in the last few months i've had sleep problems, now i just pass out and sleep throughout the night.

17. In for the winz!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Day 5

I went to do shoulders last night, i had zero energy and not a lot of motivation to workout, but i stuck through.

Dumbbell shoulder press: 2 warmups with 50, 55 for 15 reps, then 60, 65, 70 for 10 each, felt weak as sh1t doing these
    Seated lateral raises: did 4 dropsets with 35 and 25, going 10 reps on the first set, then going to failure on the second set
    Front raises: 4 sets of 16 with 35lb
    Rear delt machine flye: 4 sets of 15 at 70lb
    Facepulls, 4 sets of 15 with 45lb
    Did 4 sets of reverse curls as well with 50lb for 15 reps each

I didn't do any shrugs for traps today, they were still hurting from my back day. This workout wasn't too great, think the lack of sleep and lower calories are catching up. I've got about a week left of sh1t at work, then i should be able to get sleep and go better.

I've noted some backne since Friday morning, I never get that, so think it's gotta be the sustain possibly? Luckily summer is over and everyone's wearing shirts all the time, so i'm not too worried about this. Other than that, i woke up this morning feeling and looking full, even though i didn't have carbs post workout last night, that's gotta be one of my favorite effects of laxo. I will say i've been sleeping like a baby, again i'm pretty tired when i go to bed, but in the last few months i've had sleep problems, now i just pass out and sleep throughout the night.
    Have not heard of backne from Sustain. I would see what happens.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

19. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    yeah i'm not concerned about it, i've also been drinking a lot of coffee and i take sugar with coffee, so that could be the culprit in this case too. but like i said, it's not something that i'm worried about

20. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    yeah i'm not concerned about it, i've also been drinking a lot of coffee and i take sugar with coffee, so that could be the culprit in this case too. but like i said, it's not something that i'm worried about

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    I think the problem is i'm working 24/7 right now and i haven't really had a chance to test drive the libido effects..
    I think today is day 8?

noticed any change in libido?

22. Day 9 (Tuesday)

I couldn’t make it to the gym last night, so I went in this morning to go do chest. I’ll probably keep working out in the morning this week since I’m working late. I didn’t feel too great, allergy season is here which gets me and I’m never super strong when I workout in the mornings.

Machine chest flyes: 2 warmup sets with 60 and 80lb for 15 reps, then working sets with 100, 120, 140, 160 all for 15 reps
    Incline dumbbell press superset with incline hex press: 3 sets of 10 with 70lb superset with 3 sets to failure with 40lb on hex press
    Cable flyes: 4 sets of 15, each set with 30lb
    Side chest press: 4 sets of 15, 60 – 90lb
    Crunch and reverse curl super set: 4 sets of each, all sets to failure

This wasn’t my greatest workout, felt pretty weak even though I took preworkout. I woke up on Monday with my shoulder in pain, don’t know what’s going on, I mean my last workout was on Friday and everyting was fine, but it really bothered me a lot during this workout, so I didn’t go heavy at all. I would say the pumps on so far on this cycle is amazing, I never feel/look flat and I got a really good pump from this workout. Unfortunately because of work I think I’m being held back a bit, but after this week everything should go back to normal.

I'll post this morning's workout a bit later today

23. Day 10 (Wednesday)

I went in and did back, I didn’t take any preworkout today, I’m kind of scared of taking pwo’s and then going to work as I’ve had a history of crashing hard if I do this. My shoulder was still hurting a bit, started popping some diclofenac, it normally sorts me out within a few days. I didn’t go too heavy for this workout, I don’t want to hurt my shoulder even more, so I stuck mostly to machines and tried to go for high reps.

Lat pulldowns: 2 warmup sets of 15 reps at 80, 90lb, then 4 working sets of 15 doing 100, 120, 140, 160
    Pulley lat pulldown: 4 sets of 20, kept this light, trying to really squeeze my lats
    Cable row: 4 sets of 12, 100, 120, 140, 160. Don’t think I’ve ever done 12 reps at 160
    V bar pulldowns: 4 sets of 15, 100, 120, 140, 160
    Deadlifts, 135 for 12, 225 for 12, then on 305 I could just get 4 reps

Overall a pretty short workout, I didn’t have a lot of time, but I was pretty happy with this, I mean for a morning workout I feel the intensity wasn’t too bad. For me to do a good workout with no preworkout and doing the workout fasted and not being very far off of my normal lifts is pretty good, I think these products are definitely helping out strength wise. I’m looking forward to next week when my workouts will go back to normal, hopefully my shoulder will be good so we can throw around some weight. Again, after a workout I feel so pumped, I think I’m leaning out a bit now too, vascularity is picking up quite a bit, which is great. This is why I love laxo products, I know a lot of people say they don’t work, but I can definitely see a difference.

I'll try and post this morning's leg workout a bit later today

24. SUB! I love Your Volume Bro!!

25. sounds like you are enjoying it!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2018, 05:10 PM
  2. Trying to become the ULTIMATE monster with USP Labs Ultimate T!
    By KingLeonidas9 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 03:24 AM
  3. Results from DC training with Lit Up and Sustain Alpha
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:17 AM
  4. When to take/apply TRS stack, Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:32 PM