ZMK from MST

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. ZMK from MST

1ST I need to give credit to the sponsors.. @MySTeek @John Smeton ….and the good people at MST-thank you for this opportunity!!!

I got this in mail on Friday and that was my 1st night, so last night was my 2nd night on ZMK. I ran zma years ago but I was younger then and wanted a bigger, more immediate bang for the buck so I haven't used it in quite awhile...the reason for me wanting to log this is #1. because I've had great success with MST products in the past and #2. the added Krebs cycle mineral support blend and #3. i'm older now and can appreciate the more subtle things in life-it no longer takes a punch in the nose to get my attention!!!

so I woke up yesterday and felt less achy than normal, and at 60 years old I usually have a good deal of achiness in mornings.... me being me I put it down as a fluke because I thought it was too soon to be feeling any affect...and here we are after the 2nd night of using and I woke with same result-less achiness!!!

I have a few idea's on what benefits I might obtain from ZMK but I will keep them to myself for now-I will say I am excited to wake up with less ache!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

•   

3. In big brother!
    Really interested in this. I have always been a ZMA 12 weeks on 8 weeks off guy.
    Looking forward to how much better ZMK (Krebs) is!

My daughter loves ZMA as a hard training athlete. if the bioavailability is really better than ZMA might be good for her and I.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. I know you can't post picks.

Name:  ZMK-Bottle-Image.png
Views: 88
Size:  169.8 KB

ZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.*

* Support Healthy Testosterone Levels*

* Support Quality REM Sleep*

* Maximize Recovery Efforts*

* Krebs Cycle Intermediates

* 72 Trace Mineral Blend

* Support Cardiovascular Health

* BSCG "Certified Drug Free" **

ZMK® is an advanced nighttime Krebs intermediate bound mineral formula. Minerals are assimilated more efficiently at night and potentiate the body's natural release of important hormones such as testosterone. Without sufficient intake of key minerals, levels of these vital hormones may fall, leading to poor recovery and performance.*

We all know the benefits of supplementing with Zinc and Magnesium as most of us have used other nighttime zinc/mag products with success. ZMK® differs from other nighttime zinc/mag products in many different and beneficial ways.

Krebs Cycle Intermediates are organic acids that are crucial to energy production within every cell of our bodies. Citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate and alpha keto glutarate all contribute as intermediates in the vital Krebs cycle (citric acid cycle). ZMK® incorporates 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates bound to Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Vanadium and Boron. This not only bolsters the bioavailability of the minerals but also enhances the effects and efficiency of the P-5-P vitamin B-6 for optimal assimilation and ATP production.

Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (P5P-active, co-enzyme B6) is the active, co-enzyme form of B6. Most B-6 included in nighttime mineral supplements is pyridoxine which must be converted in the liver to Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate to be properly utilized. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate is necessary for neurotransmitter balance, immune function, amino acid and mineral absorption and metabolism. Deficiency may cause a decrease in mineral absorption and utilization. Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate is utilized by over 60 enzymes, and is also essential for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. P-5-P was added to ZMK® to maximize absorption of the Krebs bonded minerals. Since P-5-P is phosphorylated it also contributes to the active production of ATP.*

A naturally occurring 72 trace mineral blend is also incorporated into ZMK®. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the overall health and well being of our bodies. Trace minerals are the catalysts and cofactors for the production, conversion and utilization of countless enzymes, vitamins and other micro and macro nutrients our bodies use for developing and maintaining good health. If there is a group of nutrients an athlete is chronically deficient in it’s trace minerals. The trace minerals contained in ZMK® also help to further increase the already impeccable bioavailability of the Krebs cycle bonded minerals.

** ZMK® is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. ZMK® is formulated & manufactured without the use of banned substances and proudly participates in the BSCG's "Certified Drug Free" program. Please check the BSCG's website for certified lot #'s at the link below.
    BSCG Millennium Sport Technologies

Contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, fish, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take four ZMK® capsules 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without calcium.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    In big brother!
    Really interested in this. I have always been a ZMA 12 weeks on 8 weeks off guy.
    Looking forward to how much better ZMK (Krebs) is!

My daughter loves ZMA as a hard training athlete. if the bioavailability is really better than ZMA might be good for her and I.
    I would put $5 of my own money on it having better bioavailability than zma---MST makes good stuff...

got to admit I was a little disappointed they didn't send samples....just sayin

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I know you can't post picks.

Name:  ZMK-Bottle-Image.png
Views: 88
Size:  169.8 KB

ZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.*

* Support Healthy Testosterone Levels*

* Support Quality REM Sleep*

* Maximize Recovery Efforts*

* Krebs Cycle Intermediates

* 72 Trace Mineral Blend

* Support Cardiovascular Health

* BSCG "Certified Drug Free" **

ZMK® is an advanced nighttime Krebs intermediate bound mineral formula. Minerals are assimilated more efficiently at night and potentiate the body's natural release of important hormones such as testosterone. Without sufficient intake of key minerals, levels of these vital hormones may fall, leading to poor recovery and performance.*

We all know the benefits of supplementing with Zinc and Magnesium as most of us have used other nighttime zinc/mag products with success. ZMK® differs from other nighttime zinc/mag products in many different and beneficial ways.

Krebs Cycle Intermediates are organic acids that are crucial to energy production within every cell of our bodies. Citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate and alpha keto glutarate all contribute as intermediates in the vital Krebs cycle (citric acid cycle). ZMK® incorporates 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates bound to Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Vanadium and Boron. This not only bolsters the bioavailability of the minerals but also enhances the effects and efficiency of the P-5-P vitamin B-6 for optimal assimilation and ATP production.

Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (P5P-active, co-enzyme B6) is the active, co-enzyme form of B6. Most B-6 included in nighttime mineral supplements is pyridoxine which must be converted in the liver to Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate to be properly utilized. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate is necessary for neurotransmitter balance, immune function, amino acid and mineral absorption and metabolism. Deficiency may cause a decrease in mineral absorption and utilization. Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate is utilized by over 60 enzymes, and is also essential for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. P-5-P was added to ZMK® to maximize absorption of the Krebs bonded minerals. Since P-5-P is phosphorylated it also contributes to the active production of ATP.*

A naturally occurring 72 trace mineral blend is also incorporated into ZMK®. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the overall health and well being of our bodies. Trace minerals are the catalysts and cofactors for the production, conversion and utilization of countless enzymes, vitamins and other micro and macro nutrients our bodies use for developing and maintaining good health. If there is a group of nutrients an athlete is chronically deficient in it’s trace minerals. The trace minerals contained in ZMK® also help to further increase the already impeccable bioavailability of the Krebs cycle bonded minerals.

** ZMK® is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. ZMK® is formulated & manufactured without the use of banned substances and proudly participates in the BSCG's "Certified Drug Free" program. Please check the BSCG's website for certified lot #'s at the link below.
    BSCG Millennium Sport Technologies

Contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, fish, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take four ZMK® capsules 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without calcium.
    RIGHT ON, brother!!!

7. Really enjoyed there R.P.G.-BCAA

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Really enjoyed there R.P.G.-BCAA
    their cordyceps is the best I've used by far...joint mechanic/w Minerva treated my old bones very well.

9. just chillin to some George benson...man, that guy is smooth.

highly recommend

10. I'd have sworn I subbed to this. Well, IN bro!
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

11. I can't wait for this log! Sweet dreams, BigT!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMOCT50")

12. slept really good last night-uninterrupted!!!

again I woke up feeling less sore, not getting the dreams others have ben reporting but to be honest I am waking up with at least as little soreness as when I ran joint mechanic.

if the other stuff kicks in like the great sexual dreams I have heard others report I will definitely be stocking up...even though I went to bed last night thinking of a young Christy canyon so far I have not gotten 'lucky'.

13. Lol. Hope she visits you tonight bro

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Lol. Hope she visits you tonight bro
    new meaning to 'in my dreams', lol!!!

15. You know you're being too hard on yourself when you can't even get lucky in your dreams.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMOCT50")

16. SUB!

17. still sleeping well and waking up refreshed with less soreness/stiffness...for me this is a major affect!!!

so far still no dreams, at least not that I recall...but I did wake up with a magnificent boner this morning-unfortunately I get up early and when I rubbed against my wife she told me to get that thing away from her, lol....win some, lose some I guess!!!

18. Step 1: Name your member "Coffee".

Step 2: Offer her some morning Coffee.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Morning nookie.

19. well, so far sleep continues to be good and still waking up with less soreness/stiffness, really liking this...still hoping for those dreams, we will see what happens.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still sleeping well and waking up refreshed with less soreness/stiffness...for me this is a major affect!!!

so far still no dreams, at least not that I recall...but I did wake up with a magnificent boner this morning-unfortunately I get up early and when I rubbed against my wife she told me to get that thing away from her, lol....win some, lose some I guess!!!
    Is it possible that the magnificent boner was actually part of a dream?
    Then you farted in the midst of waking up and that was the reason you got denied?

I can’t be the only one who has made that mistake..

21. I got my trt shot Friday morning, been waking up with massive boners and libido has been in overdrive...I seem to have gotten a much better boost from my weekly 100mg test shot.

still no dreams, at least nothing that I can remember.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Is it possible that the magnificent boner was actually part of a dream?
    Then you farted in the midst of waking up and that was the reason you got denied?

I can’t be the only one who has made that mistake..
    it is possible that I am having some great dreams...be nice if I could remember them, lol...

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it is possible that I am having some great dreams...be nice if I could remember them, lol...
    You are taking 4 ZMK a night correct? How many hours of sleep are you getting? Do you have sleep apnea? Do you smoke weed?
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMOCT50")

24. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    You are taking 4 ZMK a night correct? How many hours of sleep are you getting? Do you have sleep apnea? Do you smoke weed?
    4 zmk per night...usually 6.5-7 hours sleep...yes, I use a cpac machine...no, I haven't smoked weed for a very long time.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any new products on the horizon from MST?
    By southsideguy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from MST!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 09:20 PM
  4. Happy NYE from MST!!!