Enhanced Formulations 3-Alpha log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Enhanced Formulations 3-Alpha log


    Starting a run with Enhanced Formulations new product 3-Alpha today. Currently beginning with 50mg per day (25 mg spaced 12 hrs apart). I will be bumping up as I get a feel for it and this will dictate the length of the run.
    Current weight is 225, just came off a brief deload during vacation and ready to get back in it.
    I will post starting pics soon. Iím quite excited to see the potential of this product and will have weekly updates.

    •   
       


  2. Reserved

  3. I decided today to run 75 mg spaced 8 hrs apart after a few good reads into this compound. Will assess another increase after a week.

  4. In on this, what are your goals for this run?
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    In on this, what are your goals for this run?
    Thanks for joining. Goal is slight recomp. I want to maintain weight where I currently sit. Focus will be more on strength endurance for the next few months in the gym and hiking with a frame pack weighted down at 9000 feet. Archery season is almost upon us and I donít need to be packing around extra fluff up and down mountains.

  6. Today is the day the ďon feelingĒ kicked in fully. Vascularity pumping, alpha feels, and a general sense of well being. The name of this product is spot on! Very optimistic at only day 3.
  7. Enhanced Formulations 3-Alpha log


    Keeping dosage at 75mg per day.
    Last edited by SkRaw85; 08-19-2018 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Keeping same dosage

  8. Any noticeable sides?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Davy25 View Post
    Any noticeable sides?
    Negative. Did some serious hiking on Saturday, no back pumps or cramped calves. No sides to mention so far, Iím liking it that way.

  10. Knocked out some shoulder/trap hypertrophic work today. 3Alpha definitely helped blast through the reps and gave a sick pump! Glad to be utilizing this supplement as I am currently physically exerting myself to the limits everyday with work and training. Also, libido is through the damn roof. It is borderline problematic lol.

  11. in for updates!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    in for updates!
    Definitely a solid product, Iím thinking I will run longer than 30 days and up the dosage after a month. I will be keeping it at 75 mg for the first 30 days though.

  13. In to follow - Didnít you just come off cycle like 6 weeks ago?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In to follow - Didnít you just come off cycle like 6 weeks ago?
    I knew this question would get popped lol. Yes I did. Iíve very recently decided to go the TRT route in my old age. This cycle will just postpone it for a few more months.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    I knew this question would get popped lol. Yes I did. Iíve very recently decided to go the TRT route in my old age. This cycle will just postpone it for a few more months.
    Okay so just toying around before you see the doc?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Okay so just toying around before you see the doc?
    Correct. Just a quick detour...

  17. No negative sides so far, no testicular atrophy, no lethargy. Going hard 7 days a week between work, gym, and hiking. 3 alpha is sustaining energy and aggression to break through barriers. I am really liking this run, especially considering it is solo.

  18. Tomorrow marks week 3 on 3 alpha. So far this is a very favorable compound, I plan to continue solo for now but would love to stack it in the future. It is very similar to halodrol in terms of dry gains and strength surge, yet no sides. Vascularity is also quite improved and very noticeable when knocking out reps. No complaints.

  19. The past two days lifting I have experienced another uptick in aggression. Rest periods shortened and sweat pouring. It would be safe to say 3 alpha is in full effect. Still no sides to mention.

  20. Iím surprised more people arenít talking about this, impressive!

  21. What's pct look like for this?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Solfernus View Post
    What's pct look like for this?
    Iíd run a serm. I believe enhanced Formulations has an OTC product coming out soon that could be run alongside it as well.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Iíd run a serm. I believe enhanced Formulations has an OTC product coming out soon that could be run alongside it as well.
    Did you actually have suppression, or is "get a serm" just the knee-jerk reaction to anything that even smells like an anabolic? Would you say this product is similar to the Hitech products? Grey market RC isn't happening for me. I'd rather go say hi to a Dr and use some otc stuff (quite pleased with hitech arimistaine at the moment, and ferodrox looks like it may be helpful for baseline support/recovery).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Solfernus View Post
    Did you actually have suppression, or is "get a serm" just the knee-jerk reaction to anything that even smells like an anabolic? Would you say this product is similar to the Hitech products? Grey market RC isn't happening for me. I'd rather go say hi to a Dr and use some otc stuff (quite pleased with hitech arimistaine at the moment, and ferodrox looks like it may be helpful for baseline support/recovery).
    Between the aggression, libido spike and halodrol-like gains.... this ainít your uncleís tribulus. Iím bridging into a trest cruise now but would run clomid pct if not. So no, itís not the knee jerk reaction.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Enhanced Formulation 3 alpha log
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-26-2018, 12:44 PM
  2. Night shift Erase/OEP/Alpha log
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Sustain Alpha Log
    By Swoldierboy in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:47 PM
  4. 3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
    By Titanium in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in