Vector Stack Run

lgnd07

Awards
I generally lurk, but I figured its time to make my first post. I am just finishing my 1st month of vector stack, I have weighed myself initially but I am waiting until I am finished instead of doing weekly weigh-ins. I am doing an 8 week "cycle" with these supplements. At the end I also have a few questions for the BLR representatives.

Starting Stats:
Weight: 208
BF%: 18%
Height: 6'3

My Current Stack:
Vector
FD 2.0
Viron
Powermax XT

I am 26, started lifting when I was 20, weighed about 120lbs when I started but was 7% BF (extremely skinny). Have been 100% natural the whole time, generally just taking protein/mass gainers. From about age 20-25ish I was only working out a few times a week until the beginning of last year when I upped my regime to 5 days a week from 3 and started taking natty test boosters. (I noticed a lot of improvement from doing this).

What I have noticed so far, strength is up on all lifts. Generally a 10lbish increase it seems, nothing crazy but to see an improvement on everything is great. Chest, back and arms have seemed to increase in size, which my arms and back had plateaued for a while so it is awesome to see improvement there. Endurance is up and I get a strong feeling of well being after my lifts. I feel great and the size I have gained is noticeable in the mirror. I am also looking somewhat leaner in the midsection too, so it seems as though I am losing fat and gaining muscle which is awesome.

A few side effects have been noticed though, nothing terrible but sometimes the first dose in the morning makes me a bit nauseous for a hour. I wake up quite a bit at night, I'd say around 3 times which was not happening before although generally I fall right back asleep so it is not that bad.

As for my diet, it is not pin point, probably my weakest aspect. What I do eat for my main meals is chicken, burgers, pizza, oatmeal, peanut butter sandwiches and fish(every once in a while), my sides/snacks are generally rice, yogurt, protein bars, potatoes, peanut butter ice cream.

So far I have really enjoyed vector and complimentary supplements, will definitely use again but I do have 2 questions for BLR representatives.

I have read on here multiple times from BLR representatives that you can take the supplements FD 2.0 and Vector year round, but is it that beneficial? It seems your body gets used to anything thats put into it (tolerance) and that it makes more sense to take something for a few months then "cycle" off for a month or 2 and then start taking it again which would yield better results then continually taking it and save money in the process. From personal experience the testo booster I was taking last year stopped working well when I wasn't giving enough time off between runs, going from 2 weeks off to 2 months showed major improvement to how my body responded as opposed to trying to take it more often and having the body have a high tolerance for it and not giving as good of results.

My other question is, as a person who will probably never take any type of performance enhancer and stay natural do you think vector has the power to help you push through your natural limits muscle threshold? (similar to a PH)

Thank You, will keep everyone updated.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I generally lurk, but I figured its time to make my first post. I am just finishing my 1st month of vector stack, I have weighed myself initially but I am waiting until I am finished instead of doing weekly weigh-ins. I am doing an 8 week "cycle" with these supplements. At the end I also have a few questions for the BLR representatives.

Starting Stats:
Weight: 208
BF%: 18%
Height: 6'3

My Current Stack:
Vector
FD 2.0
Viron
Powermax XT

I am 26, started lifting when I was 20, weighed about 120lbs when I started but was 7% BF (extremely skinny). Have been 100% natural the whole time, generally just taking protein/mass gainers. From about age 20-25ish I was only working out a few times a week until the beginning of last year when I upped my regime to 5 days a week from 3 and started taking natty test boosters. (I noticed a lot of improvement from doing this).

What I have noticed so far, strength is up on all lifts. Generally a 10lbish increase it seems, nothing crazy but to see an improvement on everything is great. Chest, back and arms have seemed to increase in size, which my arms and back had plateaued for a while so it is awesome to see improvement there. Endurance is up and I get a strong feeling of well being after my lifts. I feel great and the size I have gained is noticeable in the mirror. I am also looking somewhat leaner in the midsection too, so it seems as though I am losing fat and gaining muscle which is awesome.

A few side effects have been noticed though, nothing terrible but sometimes the first dose in the morning makes me a bit nauseous for a hour. I wake up quite a bit at night, I'd say around 3 times which was not happening before although generally I fall right back asleep so it is not that bad.

As for my diet, it is not pin point, probably my weakest aspect. What I do eat for my main meals is chicken, burgers, pizza, oatmeal, peanut butter sandwiches and fish(every once in a while), my sides/snacks are generally rice, yogurt, protein bars, potatoes, peanut butter ice cream.

So far I have really enjoyed vector and complimentary supplements, will definitely use again but I do have 2 questions for BLR representatives.

I have read on here multiple times from BLR representatives that you can take the supplements FD 2.0 and Vector year round, but is it that beneficial? It seems your body gets used to anything thats put into it (tolerance) and that it makes more sense to take something for a few months then "cycle" off for a month or 2 and then start taking it again which would yield better results then continually taking it and save money in the process. From personal experience the testo booster I was taking last year stopped working well when I wasn't giving enough time off between runs, going from 2 weeks off to 2 months showed major improvement to how my body responded as opposed to trying to take it more often and having the body have a high tolerance for it and not giving as good of results.

My other question is, as a person who will probably never take any type of performance enhancer and stay natural do you think vector has the power to help you push through your natural limits muscle threshold? (similar to a PH)

Thank You, will keep everyone updated.
What test booster were you taking? I would think that logicially the improvement you noticed was 99% because of working out almost 2x as much? Don't get me wrong I love trying supplements and it can't hurt to cover your bases with a natural test booster but I wonder how much they can really do. I'm guessing it's less then what creatine can do. Especially at the young age of 26.

Anyway so I guess u would say this vector supplement si working well?

lgnd07

Awards
What test booster were you taking? I would think that logicially the improvement you noticed was 99% because of working out almost 2x as much? Don't get me wrong I love trying supplements and it can't hurt to cover your bases with a natural test booster but I wonder how much they can really do. I'm guessing it's less then what creatine can do. Especially at the young age of 26.

Anyway so I guess u would say this vector supplement si working well?
There is definitely some truth into working out more making more progress, which I mainly started because if I'm dropping more money on supplements I want to get the most out of it. I was taking alphamax xt, for 8 weeks with an average of about 1-2 months in between. The first few runs I didn't take off enough time in between and it felt like my body was used to it and it didn't do much.

It would seem that taking it would mainly increase my libido, endurance and a run would generally give me 3-5lbs of lean mass over an 8 week span. Where as the months in between I would completely plateau in weight and the gains were minimal even though my regime was relatively solid.

Although I never have ran vector alone it seems like these supplements (Im guessing mainly vector) have been working great, I have lost some midsection fat while putting on some size in just about a month. My regime right now is currently 6 days.

Chest
Arms
REST
Back/Shoulders
Chest/abs
Legs
Back/Shoulders

I would not recommend 6 days as a natural trainer unless taking a testosterone booster/vector because I believe it is to much on the body. Especially considering I work a full time job. I generally only workout 5 days when just taking protein and creatine. The few times I have tried 6 the last day is really rough and there doesn't seem to be enough recovery time and you feel flat and can sometimes continue into the next week. Although with good supplements I feel I can squeeze a 6th day in, and generally feel fine.

lgnd07

Awards
After 8 weeks I weighed in today at 215 with about 16% BF(Overall 7lb gain). Lost body fat and gained approximately 8-10lbs of muscle in 8 weeks. About a pound a week is impressive. Thanks BLR

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After 8 weeks I weighed in today at 215 with about 16% BF(Overall 7lb gain). Lost body fat and gained approximately 8-10lbs of muscle in 8 weeks. About a pound a week is impressive. Thanks BLR
Great progress brother! Real life results right here! Shows the effectiveness of BLR products!