Cardarine vs stack for cardio/HIIT

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
Which is better for cardiovascular and HIIT?

Cardarine stand alone vs

Creatine (???)
Beta alanine (everyday)
Citrulline malate
Nitrates
Creatinol phosphate
Pnenylpiracetam/Adrafinil ???(for motivation energy)

Which one can bring better results?

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Cardarine I love for endurance, but you don’t actually feel anything from it. As you do on beta alanine with the tingles or energy like the adrafinil.
On Cardarine I just noticed the second day I could long longer easier and boom I knew it was working.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
Cardarine I love for endurance, but you don’t actually feel anything from it. As you do on beta alanine with the tingles or energy like the adrafinil.
On Cardarine I just noticed the second day I could long longer easier and boom I knew it was working.
I don't care so much about feeling anything.

I care more what would bring better results for cardio endurance.

Cardarine or the stack I mentioned

By the way which company Cardarine did you use?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Cardarine safe in females?
Haven't seen any evidence for women to fear more than men. In fact, it's frequently marketed to females but that's because PHs and SARMs have more dangers (compared to males).

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
Is there anything new about the cardarine-cancer thing?

Has anyone died?How can we know what happens 1-20 years from now

I am really intrigued with this substance but all the talk about cancer keeps me from trying it.Some say it was megadosed for a prolong period of time.

Some say it was not megadosed if you make the calculation to human equivalent dose

Are the benefits acute(from day 1) or cumulative?

slc

Awards
I’ve never thought about it not being dose equivalent to what we would take..that freaks me out a little

mattwv

Awards
The studies done on rats that yielded cancer was equivalent to humans consuming 2400mg a day for 2 years.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The studies done on rats that yielded cancer was equivalent to humans consuming 2400mg a day for 2 years.
The rats took it for 2 years. You are upping the dose equivalent but not the time. 2 years for a rat is about 40% of its expected life so its the equivalent of 2400mg a day for about 30 years in a human.

Calroid

Calroid

Awards
Pet rats generally live for a life span of 2-3 years.

mattwv

Awards
The rats took it for 2 years. You are upping the dose equivalent but not the time. 2 years for a rat is about 40% of its expected life so its the equivalent of 2400mg a day for about 30 years in a human.
Ah excellent point!! Thank you.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
You are right but i am very concerned wherever i hear the word cancer

Anyway which from these two options i presented do you believe would actually improve cardio?

Cardarine vs stack?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did Cardarine only, finished recently, and it helped alot.

I guess you can try both as it won't do any harm.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cardarine is a PPAR agonist and not a SARM. It is a research chemical however.

kirart94

Awards
not true, after HED conversion the female rats were given 17mg per day.
I ran cardarine for a week, **** is so effective I had to start doing A LOT of research, none the less I stopped.

kirart94

Awards
I have used phenylpiracetam before and felt like my heart was going to explode

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
not true, after HED conversion the female rats were given 17mg per day.
I ran cardarine for a week, **** is so effective I had to start doing A LOT of research, none the less I stopped.

So do you believe there is danger?

The HED you mentioned on the study with rats is very concerning

kirart94

Awards
Absolutely,
I dont know if there are dangerous associated with using it for less than a week.
It starts really working by day 3, by day 4 you have unlimited cardio.
It doesn't stay with you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which is better for cardiovascular and HIIT?

Cardarine stand alone vs

Creatine (???)
Beta alanine (everyday)
Citrulline malate
Nitrates
Creatinol phosphate
Pnenylpiracetam/Adrafinil ???(for motivation energy)

Which one can bring better results?
To answer your original question.
Your list won't really do anything for your Cardio HIIT with regard to endurance.

The Cardarine is the only thing proven and as such banned by WADA.
It's a Research Chemical however, and you would be taking risks with your long-term health maybe. It's just a fact.
The product was shelved by the manufacturer for some reason, and it may or may not be related to the cancer study.

After watching numerous commercials with pharmaceuticals in them and the incredibly long list fast-talked at the end of the potential sides, I'm almost equally convinced they don't really care about anything except $.

I recall taking Follidrone 2.0 and improving my longevity in the gym a great deal and I have logs to show it.
My routine lasted under 40 minutes and I was doing an incredible amount of sets.

It is up to you what you put in your body.

kirart94

Awards
I am currently researching FG 4592 as it seems to be very promising chemical. I Believe its in phase 3 trials and is submitted for approval next quater of the year. At least with this drug there are HUMAN studies.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
I am currently researching FG 4592 as it seems to be very promising chemical. I Believe its in phase 3 trials and is submitted for approval next quater of the year. At least with this drug there are HUMAN studies.
First time i hear its existence.Has it shown anything promising on cardio?

kirart94

Awards
Honestly,
I have it on hand from china as prices are cheaper. I'm still nervous about it. Trying to wait until more news come up with the studies. I was suckered in by the guys on EVO and SARMS sites about safety of cardarine (my fault ) and have ran it for two weeks. It is an amazing compound but probably not worth pursuing.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
Why not worth it?More details?Sarm forums are heavily pushing cardarine