Vector, Follidrone 2.0 log/ Show prep log.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Vector, Follidrone 2.0 log/ Show prep log.

Ok so here it goes. This will be my first log ever and my first show prep ever so I figured it would only be beneficial for me to do both at the same time.

I officially started Vector and follidrone 2.0 on Saturday March 10th. I have been and will be dosing Vector at 2 caps 3 times a day morning, noon, pwo.

Follidrone is 1 cap in the a.m. and 2 pwo.
    Other sups include a multi-vitamin and the occasional fat burner( Black Viper by ASL)- Iíve been using this on and off mainly for energy on my low days.

Current weight as of sat March 10th was 151.6 always taken in the a.m.
    I will be including some photos taken the 10th of March as well to gauge progress.

Eating is clean and strict averaging around 1700-2100 daily depending on what lifts Iím doing and how much time I have for cardio.( this may need to be adjusted higher with the use of vector?) we will see.

My goals with this log is to track my progress to show time and hopefully retain as much muscle as possible if not add some through the use of the vector/follidrone.

I have been journaling my first few days of using this product and will be posting those journals shortly.

2. Subscribed

Name:  vector_small.png
Views: 293
Size:  53.7 KB

Good luck on your show! and the log.

I'm sure everyone is eagerly anticipating your journal entries when available, and to get feedback on your experience.
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

3. 10 March First dose.

Took both Vector and Follidrone 2.0 pwo. Initially I would say that I had a better all-around pump than normal for a shoulders and abs day. Nothing major right off the bat but did feel extremely pumped for the rest of the day afterwards. Continued dosing protocol as stated in first post. Finished the day at

1790 cals
    176P, 141C, 58F

11 March

Same as before good pump on hammies, calves, forearms lift session. Went up on weight for RDL felt strong. Once again slight pump for rest of day.
    2100 ish cals this day. Not sure why I didn’t write it down.

12 March

Back to work. Felt a major pump kick in around 1 p.m. about an hour after second dose of Vector stuck around till the end of the day. Lots of veins in the gym today, chest and tris. Up on bench press and incline dumbbell press. (plan to post actual numbers later on to give bench marks for lifts and then will only update on major lift increases as the arrive.). Did not sleep well this night and woke up a bunch. (However I feel fully energized this a.m. 13 March).

264P, 138C, 38F
    Last edited by bcrocker; 03-14-2018 at 08:26 AM. Reason: dates were off.

4. subbed for progress / feedback.

5. ok so since I don't have a high enough post count my starting pics cannot be added to this thread but I have uploaded them to an album in my profile for reference!

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

Name:  vector_small.png
Views: 293
Size:  53.7 KB

Good luck on your show! and the log.

I'm sure everyone is eagerly anticipating your journal entries when available, and to get feedback on your experience.
    Thank You. I will do my best with both! I am very excited!

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    subbed for progress / feedback.

8. Nice detail to start, in for the ride!
    Black Lion Research Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Nice detail to start, in for the ride!
    Thanks I will try to keep with it as much as possible I am an avid tracker of things but will probably have to post updates of several days at a time

10. Have you used FD2 before?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Have you used FD2 before?
    No I have not I am brand new to BLR and their products. I have only ever used Anafuse , or massacr3 before trying these.

12. Subbed
    Black Lion Research Rep

13. Im in this

14. Subbed! Enjoy the progress by utilizing BLR products!
    Black Lion Research Representative

15. Awesome! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

16. 13 March

Had to edit my previous posts as I had gotten off on my dates. Anyways this stuff has given me a wonderful feeling of just sustained energy throughout the day. I am not a GREAT sleeper and often times am dragging butt in the a.m. but lately when the alarm goes off I am up and ready to go and feel that going through the entire day.

Trained legs today and it was one of my best since I’ve started cutting! The leg pump was RIGHT NOW!! Had a very good lift and all lifts felt very strong once again. (Even saw some leg veins working their way through.). Usually pretty spent after leg day but when I finished I felt like I hadn’t hardly lifted.

45 min after leg lifts ran 15x50M sprints. Felt great and once again afterwards it was like I had hardly done anything and could do a bunch more.

I’ve noticed that after lifting with this stuff that the pump in the muscles hangs around for quite a while. I could feel a light pulsing in my legs like a residual pump 5 hours after lifting.

food 230P 238C 40F
    Last edited by bcrocker; 03-14-2018 at 08:45 AM. Reason: added food to log

17. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Im in this
    Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Subbed! Enjoy the progress by utilizing BLR products!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    Im in
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Awesome! In on this!
    Thanks all! I'm loving this so far!

18. lifting stats since the start of this log for a base line.

O.H press 135x8
    Bench 245x4
    Squat 245x10
    bent row 245x8
    deads-(will update when I do them next) before the start of this log it was 365x5

19. Subbed. I just started a solo Vector run 2 days ago.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Subbed. I just started a solo Vector run 2 days ago.

Enjoy it I know I have been!

I started to notice a little bit of hunger coming on today more than normal... I saw the guys on the release thread have been getting HUNGRY!

I am interested to see how my lifts are affected by the Follidrone and Vector while doing this prep.

21. Subbed
    Itís easy, just pick it up.

22. subbed....good luck!

23. Subbed as well..

I am also in the midst of a FD2/Vector run!

Ironically, I am currently not lifting due to a tweaked elbow

24. Thanks for subbing guy's

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Pro Bodybuider Contest Prep Log
    By fmoncas in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. 8 Weeks Out Video Prep Log
    By Beast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 97