The Express gets shreddy with TRUE SHRED! (Sponsored Log)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alrighty Ladies and Gents, Strong Supplement Shop sent me a bottle of True Shred to do a log for them. I can assure you diet and training are going to be in check so I can really tell if this supplement is doing as it claims. I am 6'1 225lbs currently probably around 12% body fat. I will have some pictures posted below. I am looking to really have the abs pop at the end of the month. I would be disappointed with anything less than an 8lb weight loss. I will update as often as possible at least 4 times a week. I take Vitamin C and D3 daily as well as Coq10, Creatine HCL, and KSM 66 daily and have been for months. I take pre workout as needed. I am super stoked to give it a go any questions please shoot them my way. I am going to try and implement intermittent fasting and fasted cardio during the entire month to see the boost I can get. Lets get to it.

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1519.jpg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub’d

Already in great shape man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Looking good!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1:
Started my morning with fasted cardio. I took 2 caps with breakfast and 2 with my pre workout meal yesterday and the placebo effect is strong! I had a great workout and strength was where I like it for my low amount of calories. Not too much to report other than a great day in the gym.

Day 2:
Nothing new to report today. Fasted cardio in the am again and the same dosing. Had a nagging headache all day, but I was definitely satisfied with my chest day. Thinking about taking the day off tomorrow other than some fasted cardio

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good initial feedback. All day headaches are the worst :/

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes it was brutal

Day 3:
I took an off day, but still took the full dose. Ive been reading a lot lately about rest days and since I have decently low calories for me right now I am going to try and implement a 2 on 1 off protocol for my workouts. I did get my 30 minutes of fasted cardio in though! I will update tonight on how leg day goes.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4:
Trained legs yesterday and got a pretty solid pump. Not my favorite day but I got in and got it done!

Day 5: My nutrition/cardio/lifting has been pretty on point thus far. Weighed in this morning before fasted cardio with just my clothes on and weighed 220! Pretty excited about it. Don't feel like Ive lost any muscle mass and really leaning out in the abdominal area. Got to keep working to get the pouch at the bottom off. Liking the results thus far

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in! Dude you're freakin lean already. Interested to see what you look like after this

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re looking awesome already man. Can’t wait to see the progress.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you friends got me feeling good lol by the end hoping to put those pics to shame. Might update pics two weeks in or may leave it a surprise for the final reveal not sure yet

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you friends got me feeling good lol by the end hoping to put those pics to shame. Might update pics two weeks in or may leave it a surprise for the final reveal not sure yet
Awesome. Always cool to see before/after pics:)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 8:
A week in now and feeling great. Took a day off on the weekend otherwise I’ve been getting my fasted cardio and workouts in. Got a little sloppy on food this weekend but nothing to throw me off. Thinking about going to the Arnold Classic on Friday so my food will be perfect this week! Will weigh in again fasted Friday morning.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:
A week in now and feeling great. Took a day off on the weekend otherwise I’ve been getting my fasted cardio and workouts in. Got a little sloppy on food this weekend but nothing to throw me off. Thinking about going to the Arnold Classic on Friday so my food will be perfect this week! Will weigh in again fasted Friday morning.
Loving this log so far! Wondering if this would stack well with Androvar?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would think so, although with androvar being hormonal it may over power the effects of true shred but I’m loving it so far.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 9:
Had a great back and bicep workout yesterday, also got my fasted cardio in today. Joints are feeling pretty good.

Day 10:
Getting some chest in tonight, missed my fasted cardio this morning as I had a dentist appointment early and was starving after lol. Feeling a little run down so I added 50g of carbs today and I’ll get a little cardio in while I’m at the gym. Weight update Friday morning!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Killer chest workout tonight, feeling good, feelin lean. Hoping the scale shows me so come Friday mornin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing if you went down on weight this Friday!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 11: Hit legs tonight, very satisfied with my workout. Got my fasted Hiit in this morning. One very positive effect I’m starting to notice is not necessarily suppressed appetite but rather less cravings. Not really feel a need to sneak sweets into my macros and doing much better with Whole Foods. So worth noting. I will update my weight tomorrow! Anything under 220 and I’ll be a happy camper.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 12: alright weighed in this morning before fasted cardio... very pleased! I’d say down around 4-5 lbs of fat since starting. Arms later today

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12: alright weighed in this morning before fasted cardio... very pleased! I’d say down around 4-5 lbs of fat since starting. Arms later today
Sweet! Down 4-5 lbs is decent. Hope arms are feeling it this morning after yesterday;)

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are going to be absolutely shredded at this pace. Keep it up!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Late, but In

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 13: arms went well. Thank you guys I am really hoping so! Thinking about throwing in a good refers tomorrow then hittin it hard.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been absent for a couple of days, my apologies. I had a reseed day on Saturday and got plenty of carbs in, still been dosing at 4 caps a day. I have to say, I will likely be adding another bottle if funds allow. The fat is coming off nicely. I will be weighing in again this Friday morning fasted. Hoping for 215, but we shall see. Feeling a little beat up today for chest day so I am going to get my cardio in tomorrow morning but I think I am going to take an off day otherwise. I think you will all be pretty impressed by my one month transformation, for a non hormonal product it is certainly living up to its claims.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Glad to hear the fat is still falling off. You wanting to purchase another bottle speaks volumes to the products efficacy. Keep it up!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Glad to hear the fat is still falling off. You wanting to purchase another bottle speaks volumes to the products efficacy. Keep it up!
Lol
Not being negative at all but dude.... he didn’t have any fat to start with lofl!

Looking ripped at day 1

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol
Not being negative at all but dude.... he didn’t have any fat to start with lofl!

Looking ripped at day 1
He was/is much MUCH leaner than me that’s for sure lol. He still had room for improvement though ;)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s almost summer season! Hopefully by the I finish true shred I’ll be able to start my reverse diet so I can enjoy some luxuries this summer. You guys are awesome haha

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was/is much MUCH leaner than me that’s for sure lol. He still had room for improvement though ;)
I agree man. We all have room for improvement... I was just chuckling cuz he is ripped lol...
we are old dude. He is younger than us I’m pretty sure... lol

No offense The Express 42
Lol you are doing great!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense taken haha Yes I am only 24 so some of it is definitely more simple for me. No kiddies involved, finished with school. Besides my girl I’ve got to have something to keep me preoccupied.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense taken haha Yes I am only 24 so some of it is definitely more simple for me. No kiddies involved, finished with school. Besides my girl I’ve got to have something to keep me preoccupied.
I have a son your age.
:)
Enjoy yourself brother , life can be so awesome

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day off today, hitting legs tomorrow! Luckily they just stopped being sore from last week haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day off today, hitting legs tomorrow! Luckily they just stopped being sore from last week haha
That's a good leg workout if they've been sore for a week. Hopefully you'll have another good one today!

Mack19

Awards
Looking to buy this product so I'm in for the results of this run - good post

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking to buy this product so I'm in for the results of this run - good post
It's definitely a nice product to try. There are also two other logs on it to check out if you're interested in seeing more than one persons opinion on the product.

Mack19

Awards
It seems like a solid product just waiting for the results . I'm looking to run it in June and July

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright so I weighed in before my fasted cardio this morning, and I’m down to 216 only a 1lb difference but it’s still a loss and that puts me at 9lbs down thus far with a little over a week to go, I will be posting pictures on the day of my last dose! Under 215 I think will be a huge success. Been taking two before fasted cardio and two preworkout about 4-5pm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It seems like a solid product just waiting for the results . I'm looking to run it in June and July
Definitely a good time to run it to get shredded for the summer:)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a little sloppy with my food this past weekend, but lead to a great workout today with all those extra carbs. Weighing in Friday, hoping I drop under 215, and then I will have one final weigh in after this with picture updates next week on my last day. It’s been a great run! Noticeable increase in hunger this week don’t know if it’s just my body getting used to low calories or be true shred

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see the after pics!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big weigh in is tomorrow! I upped my food and reduced cardio this week because I thought my deficit was so low. Been at 205 protein, 200 carbs and 80 fat all week and I’ve been spot on. This morning I thought I looked significantly more lean so hoping the scale says the same although all I care about is the eye test. I’ll be doing some fasted cardio in the am then next up is picture time.

Lifts have really improved since I upped cals a bit, I’m not doubt still in deficit but worth it as my workouts have been productive and I think true shred will be able to really shine on this diet. About a week left! Tune in for hot pics

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the update and hot pics lol! Good stuff so far man

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I did not get my update in! I weighed in at 216 again so another week of the same weight is a bit frustrating but I did up my cals. Hoping to see a change this week before final pics and weigh in, I just want one more lb! I have a couple days left because on off days I usually only took 2 caps. Workouts have still been great, excited for people to see results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see results and you'll get that 1 lbs!:)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I did not get my update in! I weighed in at 216 again so another week of the same weight is a bit frustrating but I did up my cals. Hoping to see a change this week before final pics and weigh in, I just want one more lb! I have a couple days left because on off days I usually only took 2 caps. Workouts have still been great, excited for people to see results.
Well you were pretty lean already so i mean you cant expect to just keep dropping weight really. How much of have you lost from the beginning?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair point! I’m down 9lbs since day 1. Which is a success in itself. Hitting fasted cardio hard and will be posting pics on my last day

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fair point! I’m down 9lbs since day 1. Which is a success in itself. Hitting fasted cardio hard and will be posting pics on my last day
Awesome! Can't wait to see the final pics. Skinnybones is down 7-8 lbs so you both dropped somewhere between 7-9 lbs while on it.