WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

I wanted to open by thanking Euclides and chedapalooza for this awesome opportunity to log 2 incredible products! Before we start the show, let's take a quick look into these two products:

Azoth 2.0: Azoth 2.0 is the second iteration of a fan-favorite nootropic supplement. It's triple strength, clinically dosed, and features no caffeine. Designed to increase focus, energy, and crush any rises in stress and anxiety with NO crash or a tolerance build-up. Daily doses range from 1-3 caps.

Glycoshield: Glycoshield is a multi-purpose weight management and nutrient partitioning product that contains ingredients shown to increase metabolism, prevent excess fat gain, and control blood sugar spikes. Doses range from 1-4 caps per meal depending on carbohydrate intake with daily intake not to exceed 12 caps.

If you, too, want to get in on the action, you can grab this stack for only $50 until Feb 28, 2018 (or until supplies last) at https://hpssupps.com/

Intended Use: I am a student balancing a demanding course-load and a part-time analyst job and I need to be on point after a long day of classes. This summer, I'll start my career in investment banking with hours averaging around 80-100 each week. I've never used a nootropic supplement before, but I'm looking forward to logging my experience and hopefully adding Azoth 2.0 to my daily regime. Furthermore, as a student, fitness fanatic, and future professional, it can be incredibly hard to balance all the social, professional, and academic elements in life while also providing my body with the absolute best nutrition possible. [And let's face it, eating clean gets BORING.] I'm expecting Glycoshield to become my best friend when handling cheat meals, whether planned or unplanned.

So, what're you waiting for? Come along for the ride!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great intro! Glad to have you logging this for us!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Hope everyone’s having a great weekend. Yesterday’s entry:

Took 2 caps of Azoth fasted before tackling a new project i was assigned. Wanted to start off with 2 in order to test tolerance since I’ve never used a noot before. Felt a nice mood boost about 30-45 min after taking. Was very mild, not something that hits you in the face by any means, but as I began working focus was noticeably increased.

As it happened, the office ordered in pizza (which I’d normally refrain from) but i decided I might as well indulge so I took 3 caps of glycoshield 15 min pre stuffing my face. Usually my body/stomach doesn’t react well to large amounts of dairy but digestion seemed improved. Will require further testing for sure but I’m excited to put glycoshield to the test!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely also give it a shot with 2-3 caps of AZOTH with a light meal. The fat soluble ingredient will probably be even more pronounced.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys! Hope everyone’s having a great weekend. Yesterday’s entry:

Took 2 caps of Azoth fasted before tackling a new project i was assigned. Wanted to start off with 2 in order to test tolerance since I’ve never used a noot before. Felt a nice mood boost about 30-45 min after taking. Was very mild, not something that hits you in the face by any means, but as I began working focus was noticeably increased.

As it happened, the office ordered in pizza (which I’d normally refrain from) but i decided I might as well indulge so I took 3 caps of glycoshield 15 min pre stuffing my face. Usually my body/stomach doesn’t react well to large amounts of dairy but digestion seemed improved. Will require further testing for sure but I’m excited to put glycoshield to the test!
I’ve been hearing this from everyone. People are experimenting with foods they normally cannot tolerate well/don’t eat often and feeling completely ok after using the Glycøshield prior to the meals. You may also notice an initial increase in bowel frequency. I had a friend text me this morning mentioning this, also he’s down three pounds after a week and hasn’t done anything except add the Shielded Stack as his daily supplementation

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Took 3 Azoth caps this time, along with a preworkout this morning before work. Azoth definitely seemed to smooth out the stims from the pre. I sometimes experience a crash post workout but honestly felt clean energy even hours after my workout. Going forward I'll try to take my Azoth with a small fat soluble meal (thinking eggs maybe) and will report back.

3 caps of glycøshield before dinner tonight and experienced a rather large increase in appetite (ate basically everything in sight), but too early to say whether or not that's attributable to Glycøshield.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Looking good so far. Haven't had the chance to try glycoshield yet but planning on it here soon.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Mondays are usually the longest days for me (both in perception and in reality) so in anticipation of this, I started my morning off with a cup (or two if we're being real here) of black coffee, and 3 caps of Azoth paired with 2 fried eggs+ whites.

The combination of caffeine+Azoth really went well together, giving me laser-focus for what felt like the majority of the day. After my late-afternoon caffeine refresh, I still could feel the effects of Azoth. In addition to the focus, also felt an all around mood boost and seemingly increased motivation. Really enjoyed today's dose -- not sure if its because of the caffeine combo or because I took it +fats (from eggs and olive oil).

Didn't dose glycoshield today due to a hectic schedule but will try it preworkout with some simple carbs tomorrow!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
What’s goin on guys!

Sorry for the brief hiatus in the log there, had a VERY busy few days.

Started the day off right with a bowl of proats and 2 caps of Glycøshield this morning — great digestion enhancer. About to hit a leg day here but goal is to take 2 caps with preworkout simple carbs tomorrow on push day and see if it enhances the pump.

One interesting thing I noticed about Azoth is if I take it and don’t bury my head in work, I become way more talkative. I’ll have to experiment more with this and keep y’all posted.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Been playing around with different dosings for Azöth and I can say that there’s a distinct difference in 2 caps vs. 3.

2 caps give me a nice mood boost while at 3, I feel extra “drive.” When combined with caffeine, I sometimes have to temper the energy so as not to become distracted, but if I focus on a single task, it’s great. Generally my work involves less rote memorization and more problem solving (in financial models in excel); however, I have a test coming up in one of my university classes which will require traditional studying so I’ll be interested in Azöths effects on recall.

Glycøshield has yielded dramatically increased digestion capabilities for me, and has allowed me to eat carbs before bed and still wake up visibly tighter. So far, no decrease in scale weight but I’m not consistently at a deficit.

I’m planning on integrating intermittent fasting in to my program and use glycøshield to break the fast.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycøshield prior to fast breaking meals is king. This is pretty much my only use for it personally aside from the pre bed capsule since I follow a 18/6 IF protocol.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Glycøshield prior to fast breaking meals is king. This is pretty much my only use for it personally aside from the pre bed capsule since I follow a 18/6 IF protocol.
What results have you been seeing from a pre bed cap?

Also, any issue/benefit to taking Glycøshield pre fasted cardio (less than 30min) and then breaking the fast?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What results have you been seeing from a pre bed cap?

Also, any issue/benefit to taking Glycøshield pre fasted cardio (less than 30min) and then breaking the fast?
Anecdotally:
-Better quality/deeper sleep
-Wake up leaner/tighter
-Clearance of excess BG evidenced by getting tingles in fingers and toes (side effect of increased GH release)
-Increased night time urination (see second point)
Also will wake up hungry (another side effect of increased GH) which never usually happens since I’m very used to my fast schedule

As such I only do the bed time capsule on non training days.

I do suggest a pre cardio capsule, yes. I do that myself. Depending on your fast breaking meal I’d still take another capsule or 2 prior (post cardio)

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, new update:

Been getting pummeled from both ends having busy weeks at work and school. I am very happy with the results the Glycoshield+I/F protocol has been giving me over the last week. Since I started, I'm seeing increased vascularity as I lean up.

On the Azoth front, I've been dosing about every other day, so as to make my supply last, but most recently used 3 caps the day before a test in one of my classes. Typically my work involves less linear thinking and more problem solving in financial models rather than rote memorization, so I was very excited to see how this improved my short term memory/study ability. Concentration and motivation were on point, despite this being a less relevant class to my degree. Popped another 3 caps on test day and I noticed that my early-mid test brain dump seemed to flow easier. Will be interested to see the actual grade by next week or so.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I got results from my test back, as it turns out, I got the highest grade in the class. Now, I’m not attributing this to Azoth, but it definitely made studying easier! I think it shines for motivation, concentration, and recall.

In other news, broke my fast and accidentally ate a whole pot (150g+ carbs) of couscous (sorry not sorry) but luckily popped 4 caps of glycøshield. Only an hour afterwards, felt like I hadn’t eaten anything. Incredible digestion there!

Will have my final review on Azoth out soon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got results from my test back, as it turns out, I got the highest grade in the class. Now, I’m not attributing this to Azoth, but it definitely made studying easier! I think it shines for motivation, concentration, and recall.

In other news, broke my fast and accidentally ate a whole pot (150g+ carbs) of couscous (sorry not sorry) but luckily popped 4 caps of glycøshield. Only an hour afterwards, felt like I hadn’t eaten anything. Incredible digestion there!

Will have my final review on Azoth out soon.
Awesome man, congrats!

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Looking forward your final thoughts on Azoth brother.