Halodrol/YK11/MK677

Jr94

Awards
Hey guys I'm starting an 8 week halodrol cycle and figured I might as well log my progress here. I've been running MK677 for a few months now and YK11 for about 4 weeks now. I've put on about 5 to 7 pounds so far on YK and seen solid muscle gains. I'm running 35 mg MK677, 15mg YK11 (5mg x 3) and will add halo 105mg (35mg x 3). I'm currently 180lbs and 5'11. My goal is 20lbs in 8 weeks. I'll post a weekly update to track my progress/gains/sides. And the halo I have is called Halotrekk by norse pharmaceutical, has anyone had any experience with this exact brand?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subadubdub. I’ve used all of those compounds at different times and enjoyed each of them seperately. I can see this being a nice stack for mass and strength.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subadubdub. I’ve used all of those compounds at different times and enjoyed each of them seperately. I can see this being a nice stack for mass and strength.
How was YK-11?

Jr94

Awards
How did you like halo? This is my second cycle of y2k, had good lasting results from the first one, but I've never ran halo

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you like halo? This is my second cycle of y2k, had good lasting results from the first one, but I've never ran halo
Halo is great. Decent mass and great strength gains. Very mild on side effects like lethargy. Very versatile for pro’s as well as beginners.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll follow along as well.

Jr94

Awards
Week 1: so far it's hard to tell if my strength has gone up at all, but towards the end of the week I could start to feel the aggression and bravado kick into gear. Also, on only the second day my appitite went through the roof. MK and YK both increase appitite but adding the halo sent me to another level. I think I've easily almost doubled my caloric intake this week lol I've gained 6 pounds this week putting me at 186. A lot of this is because of the amount of food I've consumed but I think the yk could have kickstarted the halo quicker than normal because I've DEFINITELY put on muscle, my fiance was the first one to say something. My shoulders and arms are bigger for sure. No side effects so far, and libido has been great. It takes until the 2nd week to really start feeling and seeing the effects, so I'll hopefully see a difference this week. Ill post again next week, comments, questions, and suggestions are appreciated.

Jr94

Awards
Week 2: technically I'm 3 days into the 3rd week now but I'm starting to notice physique changes. Towards the end of the second week I had a drastic strength increase. Also, my abs are showing better, and my shoulders/arms are more defined. I started to week at 186 and ended at 187. My weight fluctuated between 184 and 189 probably due to the enormous amounts of food I've consumed lol seriously I've never been had my appitite be any where near this high even on other cycles. As far as bravado, I definitely notice my mood increased but not like if I were on straight test. I've run tren/Epi, test/deca, and yk11 solo, but so far this is the fastest I've noticed results from a cycle. Will keep you posted after the 3rd week.

Jr94

Awards
Week 3: this week has definitely been the week it started kicking into gear. I've stayed around the same weight but my body comp has changed incredibly. My stomach is way flatter and my abs are beginning to look like they did in high school. My whole upper body has blown up, shoulders are broader, arms bigger, and crazy muscle definition. Unfortunately I broke my toe so I haven't been able to squat this week which is a bummer. It doesn't hurt to bad anymore but I'm taking the week off of squats just to make sure it heals. My strength is unbelievable tho. I have a squat rack/bench press at home (I live 45 minutes away from a gym) so I don't have anyone to spot me on a max but id say my bench has increased ~25 lbs since the start and 10-15 since last week. My endurance is booming, and I'm able to hit sets with only 30 second breaks for well over an hour straight. No sides so far except maybe a little lethargy (and hitting my toe on the ****ing kitchen table in the middle of the night lol). Ive had great pumps that last for the rest of the day, and no back pumps to complain of. I'll keep you posted on week 4 soon. Comments, questions, and advice is always appreciated.

mannny27

Awards
Hay im thinking of running halo with rad 140 any thoughts?

Fly Ty

Fly Ty

Awards
I've ran just yk11 and Halodrol for 8 weeks as a recomp stack. I only gain about 8 lbs but the transformation in terms of overall appearence, was incredible.