Osatrine / Epi-Andro bridged into LGD log

Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Forgot to post it earlier, but today was my 100% of 15 rep max workout. Working this weekend, so hopefully Monday will start the 2 sets of 10 reps phase of HST. So far, the Ostarine / Epi-Andro combo seems to be working pretty well. Decent energy, no perceivable side effects at this time. Sleep has been decent, no joint pain or tendon issues (which have plagued me for the last couple of years). Liking things so far.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

2. Schedule was a little whacked due to one of my assistants taking a day off, so I was able to hit the gym at around 13:30. Today started the 2 sets / 10 reps phase of HST, which I think is my favorite phase. Exercises are the same as the first phase ( Leg Press, Leg Curl, 45 Leg Press, Calf Raises, DB Hex Press, One Armed Landmine Press, One Armed Inclined Cable Flies, DB Decline Press, Hammer Strength Seated Shoulder Press (Plate Loaded), DB Lateral Raise, DB Shrugs (3 second Pause at the top), Cable Rows, Hammer Strength High Row (Plate Loaded), Lat Pull Downs, Bent Over DB Rows, Cable Curl, Spider Curls, Drag Curls, Single Arm Triceps and Skull Crushers) with the addition of Seated Cable Face Pulls and the Overhead Shrugs @Studhorse suggested earlier. 2 / 10 of each of the previous exercises and 30 minutes of stationary bike put me at 1:50 total time.

Nothing new to note with any of the supplements. Almost weighed myself, but ended up avoiding the scale like an ex. Maybe next week.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Schedule was a little whacked due to one of my assistants taking a day off, so I was able to hit the gym at around 13:30. Today started the 2 sets / 10 reps phase of HST, which I think is my favorite phase. Exercises are the same as the first phase ( Leg Press, Leg Curl, 45 Leg Press, Calf Raises, DB Hex Press, One Armed Landmine Press, One Armed Inclined Cable Flies, DB Decline Press, Hammer Strength Seated Shoulder Press (Plate Loaded), DB Lateral Raise, DB Shrugs (3 second Pause at the top), Cable Rows, Hammer Strength High Row (Plate Loaded), Lat Pull Downs, Bent Over DB Rows, Cable Curl, Spider Curls, Drag Curls, Single Arm Triceps and Skull Crushers) with the addition of Seated Cable Face Pulls and the Overhead Shrugs @Studhorse suggested earlier. 2 / 10 of each of the previous exercises and 30 minutes of stationary bike put me at 1:50 total time.

Nothing new to note with any of the supplements. Almost weighed myself, but ended up avoiding the scale like an ex. Maybe next week.
    What did you think of the overhead shrug?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WNiA24I628
    for those who have never tried them. If you have a bad shoulder they may not feel good. Damn I miss these.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    What did you think of the overhead shrug?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WNiA24I628
    for those who have never tried them. If you have a bad shoulder they may not feel good. Damn I miss these.
    Was actually going to get with you on these. Did them with only 90 lbs on the bar, just trying to get the feel of it. It doesn't seem like I'm getting much movement on them though.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Was actually going to get with you on these. Did them with only 90 lbs on the bar, just trying to get the feel of it. It doesn't seem like I'm getting much movement on them though.
    there is not a lot of ROM only 2-3 inches.. You can do them with D-bells as well. they do take a little getting use to. you dont need alot of weight. try the movement with nothing in your hands to get the feel of the pinch at the top.
    •   

6. Today was 2 sets of 10 reps at 80% of 10 rep max. Same workout sequence as every other with 15 minutes rowing machine warmup and workout was followed by 25 minutes stationary bike. 2:15 total time. Difference today was that it seemed that everybody wanted to chat. Normally I would just keep my head down and focus on what I'm doing, but that wasn't working out too well for me today.

Nothing to report as to cycle. No noticeable sides, energy seems to be steady.

Added in the Performax Labs VasoMax samples today. Flavor is pretty amazing and I noticed a pretty decent amount of focus, which I hadn't counted on. This phase of HST really isn't a "pump" phase, so I didn't experience any skin splitting pumps. However, sitting here two hours after leaving the gym and I can still feel a fullness in my chest and arms. Tomorrow will be a better test since it's technically an off day, but I'm thinking it will be a good day for an Arm ageddon workout!

Name:  VasoMax2.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  110.5 KB @R1balla I'll throw up an official review tomorrow.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. There you go again! over training! But you are running some goodies.
    you are just a beast!
    I know I turned you on to HST but you have taken it to a different level.

when I start my spring workout in about 4 weeks I will be doing Standard HST 3 days a week and adding in cardio. I know this is supposed to be a No No but I got to get rid of all these excess fat!
    Of course I will be lucky to ride a bike or stair climb for more than a few minutes to start.

8. I hit shoulders yesterday instead of arms. 3 sets / 15 rep range for all, standing military press, seated cable face pulls, Arnold DB presses, W presses and lateral raises. Had a pretty decent pump!

Went today after work for my normal HST workout. Shortly after I started I got light headed and shaky. Blood sugar crashed hard. Sat down for a few minutes, walked around for a few more, then left and got a big burger to shove in my face. After about 30 minutes began to feel better.

Been a looooong time since I had that issue. Guess that's what happens when you get up at 03:30 and only have some keto coffee to eat before your
    workout at 14:00 Will hit it again tomorrow morning.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I hit shoulders yesterday instead of arms. 3 sets / 15 rep range for all, standing military press, seated cable face pulls, Arnold DB presses, W presses and lateral raises. Had a pretty decent pump!

Went today after work for my normal HST workout. Shortly after I started I got light headed and shaky. Blood sugar crashed hard. Sat down for a few minutes, walked around for a few more, then left and got a big burger to shove in my face. After about 30 minutes began to feel better.

Been a looooong time since I had that issue. Guess that's what happens when you get up at 03:30 and only have some keto coffee to eat before your
    workout at 14:00 Will hit it again tomorrow morning.
    Fasting for 10+hrs. and hitting the gym. I can't do that. Heck I can't make it if I haven't eaten for 4 hrs.
    I can usually sip my intra and walk around for a little and i'm usually good when this happens, unless like you and it hits me early.
    I keep a bag of dried fruit in my gym bag when it hits me hard. I will sit down eat on it and bail when I feel like i'm not going to pass out while driving.

10. Well, I turned that big ol' hamburger (and the greasy pizza I had later, and maybe a couple of beers) into one hell of a workout this morning. 2 sets / 10 reps 85% of 10 rep max turned into 15 reps and 12 reps on all exercises. Rest periods were kept to less than 30 seconds on all. Was really feeling it today.

Finished up with some seated shoulder presses on the smith machine for shyts and giggles. Was walking a few laps around the gym when I was approached by a couple of the New Years women who are still around asking me about my tattoos. The subject of age came up and I got a pretty amazing response when I told them I was 54. The kind of response that makes a guy feel pretty good about himself. All in all, a damn good morning.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well, I turned that big ol' hamburger (and the greasy pizza I had later, and maybe a couple of beers) into one hell of a workout this morning. 2 sets / 10 reps 85% of 10 rep max turned into 15 reps and 12 reps on all exercises. Rest periods were kept to less than 30 seconds on all. Was really feeling it today.

Finished up with some seated shoulder presses on the smith machine for shyts and giggles. Was walking a few laps around the gym when I was approached by a couple of the New Years women who are still around asking me about my tattoos. The subject of age came up and I got a pretty amazing response when I told them I was 54. The kind of response that makes a guy feel pretty good about himself. All in all, a damn good morning.
    "New Years women". I bet they were thick, just the way you like it.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    "New Years women". I bet they were thick, just the way you like it.
    Well of course they were. Why else would they be talking to me?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well of course they were. Why else would they be talking to me?
    There is a girl in the gym often talking to me. She is a national champ and looks a bit like that:

She is funny and slapped my azz cheek once, still have the mark to show.

14. ^^ Yikes! Lol
    @SFreed looking great! Definitely putting on some size!

When are you scheduled for your wisdom teeth? Im surprised youve made it this far with them. We tell our pts to get them out between the ages of 16-20. They almost always cause more harm than good! Btw its more fun to be put under to have them out so be glad!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    There is a girl in the gym often talking to me. She is a national champ and looks a bit like that:

She is funny and slapped my azz cheek once, still have the mark to show.
    @SFreed when did you get a boob job? I know I've been gone a while but damn dude.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    @SFreed when did you get a boob job? I know I've been gone a while but damn dude.
    And I also got a little carried away with the melanotan.

Where you been man? How's Alaska?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And I also got a little carried away with the melanotan.

Where you been man? How's Alaska?
    Lol. It's good man. Been here about a month now. But it's weird after being gone so long. Especially going from Mississippi/Tennessee to here. But it's about to be summer soon which makes the cold worth it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Lol. It's good man. Been here about a month now. But it's weird after being gone so long. Especially going from Mississippi/Tennessee to here. But it's about to be summer soon which makes the cold worth it.
    You are in Alaska???

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You are in Alaska???

Hahahaha. Noooooo, mainly cause you never showed up in Texas....

So disappointed....

20. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Hahahaha. Noooooo, mainly cause you never showed up in Texas....

So disappointed....
    But how can you train in Alaska, with all the sled dogs and stinky fish around you?

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    But how can you train in Alaska, with all the sled dogs and stinky fish around you?
    That's only during the winter. We bench/squat bear during the summer.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well, I turned that big ol' hamburger (and the greasy pizza I had later, and maybe a couple of beers) into one hell of a workout this morning. 2 sets / 10 reps 85% of 10 rep max turned into 15 reps and 12 reps on all exercises. Rest periods were kept to less than 30 seconds on all. Was really feeling it today.

someone still has the IT factor!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    That's only during the winter. We bench/squat bear during the summer.
    Do you have some pics of your surroundings?

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Do you have some pics of your surroundings?
    These were from thanksgiving:

Driving south out of anchorage at 8am
    http://imgur.com/1eig1qy

Next to my house
    http://imgur.com/hwoDlcn

I'll get some pics tomorrow

25. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    These were from thanksgiving:

Driving south out of anchorage at 8am
    http://imgur.com/1eig1qy

Next to my house
    http://imgur.com/hwoDlcn

I'll get some pics tomorrow
    Would be great to see a bit more! Still working out bro?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine bridged into 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and LGD
    By ZackD89 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-13-2016, 12:33 PM
  2. Iml M Sten/Epi Andro 6 week cycle log
    By toga12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 09:31 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:44 PM
  4. Violators Beastdrol/Epi-strong Bridge log w/pics
    By Violator4200 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 03:26 PM
  5. Just finished epi, bridge into pplex?
    By thehazzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 06:26 PM