Iconic Formulations Dermacrine Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Iconic Formulations Dermacrine Log

First of all I want to give a huge thank you to @IconicForm for sending me a bottle of this, it came super quick also which is awesome.

I am sitting right around 191-193 pounds, so not sure if I should use 3 or 4 pumps.. I may switch off every other day or just try 3.5 pumps a day, maybe I can get some input on that. I am hoping to get a decent recomp out of this, but my main goals and things I will be keeping an eye on are mood, energy/motivation, and libido. At 22 years old, these are all lacking and I believe they are due to previous steroid use even though I used proper PCT, my test levels and e2 are fine, so not entirely sure what the deal is.

After failing miserably with any energy, mood, or libido boost from some of the main test boosters out there, Dermacrine is my last hope for something easy to get the job done. I do tend to have higher e2 symptoms naturally, sensitive nipples, can start to tear up at shows for no reason, but even lowering it doesn't seem to help much so maybe I am just a woman on the inside.. Lol but, I will keep an eye on that and seeing if it gets any worse or better with Dermacrine.

I have been following PHAT, but am getting bored of it already so I think I will switch it up to something like

Back and bi's
    Chest and tri's
    Legs
    Shoulders and arms

The only other stuff I'm using is pre workout, protein, and Kratom at night time.

My diet stays about the same week to week, fajitas, eggs, tacos, burgers, pasta, pizza are usually the main actual meals. I have not been tracking calories over winter break, but will start again with the Dermacrine and try and stay around maintenance which I am guessing is around 2,600. I have just been eating whatever and seem to be staying relatively the same as far as weight and appearance go, I am pretty good at eye balling calories and believe that's what I have stayed around these past couple weeks on break, with a select few days of probably 5,000+ lol

2. Yesterday was the first day I applied the Dermacrine, I did about 3.5 pumps, and then I did 4 pumps today. The gel comes out very easily, there is basically no smell from what I can tell. It is a lot of gel so I have been rubbing it all across my chest, traps, shoulders, inner biceps and arms. Even though it is a lot of gel, it rubs in very nicely and dries super quick and I can't tell I even put anything on after a couple minutes.

So far this is easily the best transdermal I have used as far as application goes.
    •   

3. IN!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    IN!
    Is there any issues with just scrubbing down the application area in the morning with a wet towel instead of full blown showering? Also, what dosage do you think would be best for me that I currently hover 188-193 pounds? 3.5 pumps a day or alternate 3 and 4 every other day? I'm not sure how easy it will be to get 1/2 pumps, I haven't tried to do it. Or just start with 3 a day and see how I feel? Lol

5. I don't always shower prior to apply td's. if I shower at night, I just apply in the AM without doing anything. you just don't want to shower within a few hours of application.

as for pumps, I would start at 3 for a few days and see how you feel...can up the dose as needed/wanted
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    •   

6. Okay cool, sounds like a plan! I have to shower before bed, otherwise I feel dirty lol and I don't want to shower again before the gym, 3 showers a day is a little much. I will stick to 3 pumps from here on out and see how it goes!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    First of all I want to give a huge thank you to @IconicForm for sending me a bottle of this, it came super quick also which is awesome.

I am sitting right around 191-193 pounds, so not sure if I should use 3 or 4 pumps.. I may switch off every other day or just try 3.5 pumps a day, maybe I can get some input on that. I am hoping to get a decent recomp out of this, but my main goals and things I will be keeping an eye on are mood, energy/motivation, and libido. At 22 years old, these are all lacking and I believe they are due to previous steroid use even though I used proper PCT, my test levels and e2 are fine, so not entirely sure what the deal is.

After failing miserably with any energy, mood, or libido boost from some of the main test boosters out there, Dermacrine is my last hope for something easy to get the job done. I do tend to have higher e2 symptoms naturally, sensitive nipples, can start to tear up at shows for no reason, but even lowering it doesn't seem to help much so maybe I am just a woman on the inside.. Lol but, I will keep an eye on that and seeing if it gets any worse or better with Dermacrine.

I have been following PHAT, but am getting bored of it already so I think I will switch it up to something like

Back and bi's
    Chest and tri's
    Legs
    Shoulders and arms

My diet stays about the same week to week, fajitas, eggs, tacos, burgers, pasta, pizza are usually the main actual meals. I have not been tracking calories over winter break, but will start again with the Dermacrine and try and stay around maintenance which I am guessing is around 2,600. I have just been eating whatever and seem to be staying relatively the same as far as weight and appearance go, I am pretty good at eye balling calories and believe that's what I have stayed around these past couple weeks on break, with a select few days of probably 5,000+ lol
    In... When was your last cycle? That sucks about how your feeling man but I can relate. I started running aas pretty young so I know how it can affect us.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

8. Subd!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    In... When was your last cycle? That sucks about how your feeling man but I can relate. I started running aas pretty young so I know how it can affect us.
    My last cycle was two years ago.. lol it could be unrelated to how I feel now since it was so long ago but it seems a bit too much of a coincidence and it’s easy to blame! Lol

10. Awesome in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

11. I'm in.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Thanks guys. Third day today and no gym, girlfriend called in to work so I just hung out with her all day.

I am really enjoying the application process.. It's so nice not having to worry about a smell, stickiness, or having a hard time for it to absorb. Nothing really to say about effects yet, of course so things may be boring for a couple days. Lol

I updated the first post with other supplements I'm taking, which is basically none lol

13. I'm in!

14. dermacrine , will be running dermacrine in feb for the same purpose (mood/motivation and libido).

15. also subbed
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

16. Does Dermacrine need a pct?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Does Dermacrine need a pct?
    Should use a mild OTC PCT
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back

18. I keep getting logged out everytime I go to a new page.. Lol

Yesterday I did shoulders and arms, it was a good but short workout because I was super tired. I will start recording workouts starting Monday so I can give more details.. Today will probably just be going on a run with my dog.

I feel like I am looking a little more full in the mornings, it could be unrelated though. We will see in the next few days!

19. Back and Biceps fasted workout, I weighed 195 pounds. The weights felt a little heavy, I got home and ate a bunch of deer meat and potatoes, not sure on amounts. We are trying to finish up leftovers, I want to try and eliminate dairy for a couple weeks and see what happens.

Supported t bar rows
    90-6,6,6
    Lat pulldowns
    120-10,10,8
    Machine curls
    40-12,12,12,12
    Rear delt machine
    50-15,15,15,10
    Straight arm lat pulldowns
    60-16 70-10,12,12
    Camber bar cable curls
    60-16 70-10,12,12
    Hammer curls
    35-12,12,12,12
    Seated cable rows
    100-10,10,10 drop 70-8

20. deer meat....mmmmm

my son in law is a big time duck hunter along with deer...duck breast is good stuff!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    deer meat....mmmmm

my son in law is a big time duck hunter along with deer...duck breast is good stuff!!!
    I don’t think I’ve ever had duck, but I’ve heard its really good. Both my family and my girlfriends family are big deer hunters so we always get a lot of meat. Deer hunting is a little boring for me so I stick to dove and turkey hunting mainly.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I donít think Iíve ever had duck, but Iíve heard its really good. Both my family and my girlfriends family are big deer hunters so we always get a lot of meat. Deer hunting is a little boring for me so I stick to dove and turkey hunting mainly.
    Venison is sooo good! My brother in law used to make jerky every year after hunting season and send us some regular and a batch of hot. Venison is gamey but delicious. Also my exes grandma used to make duck and rice casserole that was out of this world. Dump gravy from the duck on top and it was just outrageous. It is also very rich.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

23. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Venison is sooo good! My brother in law used to make jerky every year after hunting season and send us some regular and a batch of hot. Venison is gamey but delicious. Also my exes grandma used to make duck and rice casserole that was out of this world. Dump gravy from the duck on top and it was just outrageous. It is also very rich.
    Oh yeah, jerky and the sausage are my favorites! My uncle will have them mix in cheese and jalapeno with the sausage, it’s so good lol

24. Well, I slept terribly last night. I just wasn’t tired so it took forever to fall asleep and I kept waking up and having a hard time falling back asleep. That’s what I get for sleeping 10-11 hours a day on break, though. Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 05:34 PM
  2. Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 04:04 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:51 AM
  4. Anavar/Dermacrine LOG
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics