Kleen is clearing out the inflammation with AgeForce Inflammation Patches (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up Kleen is clearing out the inflammation with AgeForce Inflammation Patches (Sponsored)

I want to give a big thank you to Age Force for sending me these Inflammation patches. I have tons of old overuse injuries, including a shoulder I have had 2 operations on. On top of that I have arthritis, so I am typically always dealing with plenty inflammation. So when Age Force told me they were sending me the Inflammation Patches I was very excited and decided to log the results as they go.

So far I have been using 1 patch a day for the last week and I am noticing that I am looser in the mornings. Not as must of that stiff aching feeling that I get quite often in my problem areas.

My current training is Fortitude Training by Dr. Scott Stevenson. It has me training each body part 3-4 times a week, at a very high intensity and moderate volume. Each body part is taken to at least 1 set to failure on each of those sessions. So you can understand why I need something to keep the joints and connective tissue happy.

I will be posting up impressions on how well this product is holding off inflammation as I get deeper and deeper into this new training system. Hopefully this can have me at a nice happy medium where inflammation control not only allows me to train harder but also does not hamper growth factors due to limiting the post training inflammation that triggers them.

So far the patches have been quite comfortable. Plus the fact that I use them at night and remove before work in the morning no one else ever really has to see them. I consider that a nice bonus too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. You will really like these patches!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    You will really like these patches!
    So far I am enjoying them for sure! I can't wait to see how it holds up when I am full bore in training. Do the effects continue to build, or do the level off pretty quickly?
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    IN!!
    Excellent, Welcome!
    Current Training Log -

4. Awesome! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So far I am enjoying them for sure! I can't wait to see how it holds up when I am full bore in training. Do the effects continue to build, or do the level off pretty quickly?

Excellent, Welcome!
    They continued to help me. I still had aches and pains just from using my body over the years but the problems from surgeries were depleted quite a bit. Definitely one of my favorite patches for body maintenance.

6. glad they are helping you chris!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. So you don't want to tag any of us?? Are you embarrassed of us? Is that it?

I'm in anyway. Just cause I'm old and need all the help I can get
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. In for pictures of the Monster Dog Wraith!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

9. Interesting podcast on Fortitude:
    http://biodefined.com/fortitude-trai...ott-stevenson/
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. Are you still running the IGF 1 patch?

11. Older I get it seems my rep ranges are smaller. I do better with 6 or less.
    AgeForce Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    They continued to help me. I still had aches and pains just from using my body over the years but the problems from surgeries were depleted quite a bit. Definitely one of my favorite patches for body maintenance.
    Yeah they have been working really well. My elbows and shoulders are holding up quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad they are helping you chris!!!
    Thanks and me too!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    So you don't want to tag any of us?? Are you embarrassed of us? Is that it?

I'm in anyway. Just cause I'm old and need all the help I can get
    Haha! I did forget to call a bunch of people in here. This is more of a few updates a week situation as there is not a lot of performance stuff to report on and a daily post saying still working is going to get boring quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    In for pictures of the Monster Dog Wraith!
    I think I can accommodate you there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I need to go check it out, he has several and different videos out there. Saving the link for a lunch time listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Are you still running the IGF 1 patch?
    Not right at the moment, I stopped to see if I noticed any difference right now in how my joints are feeling without it. So far they are holding up just fine. No difference as far as the pain benefits go. I wasn't on the IGF-1 + MGF long enough to really make a difference there either so that isn't saying anything one way or another on those.
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Older I get it seems my rep ranges are smaller. I do better with 6 or less.
    It really just depends on the lifting style for me. I can do less reps but it needs to be done for speed as well. Not a ton of grinders nonstop. I respond well to those also but my connective tissue recovery dictates a lot of that stuff. However with my intensity level I tend to have to rotate things or I go too far. SO the Fortitude Training seems to be a good fit. Then again being 44 it is getting time to train smarter and not harder so something like this just makes sense.
    Current Training Log -

13. Oh I did forget to mention I kind of slipped something in my lower back. I think I need to go to a chiro and have my hips reset because of the electric tweaking of the lowest portion of my erectors. I think my hips are just a little offset this happens every once in a while and if it doesnt clear up in a few days then a trip to a chiro tends to clear it up pretty quickly. Now to find the time to get to one.
    Current Training Log -

14. This was Saturdays lift: - Tried DL for back thickness but lower back wasn't having any of that.

Muscle Rounds Workout Cluster sets with 10 seconds rest between each 4 rep cluster.

HS Lat Pull Down Cable Machine - 190x4,4,4,4,4,3
    Seated Rows 180x4,4,4,4,4,4 - go up
    Lat stretches

HS Bench Press Machine 190x4,4,4,4,3, 150x4
    Pec Deck - 110x4,4,4,4,3, 80x4
    Pec Stretch

Side Raise Machine - 110x4,4,4,3, 80x4,4
    Occluded Shoulder Stretch

HS Cable Dip Machine - 190x4,4,4,4,4,3
    Triceps Stretches
    Current Training Log -

15. What kind of tricep stretches are you doing?

16. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    What kind of tricep stretches are you doing?
    I will grab a 60lb DB and hold it one hand and put it up and behind my back like in the bottom of a DB overhead extension. Then relax and let the weight pull my hand down, and elbow back as far as I can to get the deepest possible stretch. Then hold for 60-90 seconds. You may want to have a partner grab the weight from you, or go with a bit lighter weight at first. Otherwise you may have to drop the DB it take a lot out of you and really burns the muscle. You will also feel it a little on the lats.

Here is a video of it being done on a stretching frame. You could also do this with a loaded barbell in a rack or smith, but I normally just use a DB.

Current Training Log -

17. great video!

18. I had some great workouts recently. Hit a nice and fun upper body day on Saturday, then had a real nice leg workout today.

My lower back is improving, I think this also has a bit to do with the patches. Normally this gets a bit worse before it starts getting better so there is possibly some faster recovery going on there due to inflammation control.

I was able to work hard on Leg press, but that is about the only compound leg movement I can push some weight on without making my back hurt a little.

My joints in the rest of my body have been feeling great, my shoulder which is almost always a little sensitive has been feeling pretty good with the work we have been doing. I feel like my inflammation is definitely getting under control.

Now on to the patches a little. Boy did I have a rough experience the other morning. I placed my patch on the inside of my forearm near the elbow which is one of the suggest places to apply it. Well I guess I put it a tiny bit higher than before or my hair just grew out a bit but all of the adhesive stuck to my arm when I took the patch off. It just peeled off of the back of the patch. That was the first time that had happened with me.

Well since I had just a little bit of hair under there taking the adhesive off was a bit painful. I don't know why I didn't think to go wash it off with soap and water. Had a DUHRRR moment, and started trying to peel the adhesive of my skin and of course it got caught up in the hair so I was pulling out hairs. LMAO! Again I should have just washed with some soap and water I am sure. However you can use my folly as a learning experience.

Do not apply on hair, and if the goop comes off the back wash with soap and water instead of just trying to pull and tear it off.

Final thought on that... pulling one hair out hurts much worse than several at a time!
    Current Training Log -

19. In!

What are the ingredients of the patch?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In!

What are the ingredients of the patch?
    Took me forever to find so I'll save you the trouble...

Formula (Per Patch)

10-gingerol & 6-shoagol from ginger (20mg)

Curcumin from tumeric (15mg)

Carvacrol from oregano (10 mg)

Ursolic acid and rosmarinic acid from Holy Basil (10 mg)

Baicalin from Skullcap (10 mg)

Acetyl-11-keto-beta boswellic acid from Boswellia (10 mg)

21. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Took me forever to find so I'll save you the trouble...

Formula (Per Patch)

10-gingerol & 6-shoagol from ginger (20mg)

Curcumin from tumeric (15mg)

Carvacrol from oregano (10 mg)

Ursolic acid and rosmarinic acid from Holy Basil (10 mg)

Baicalin from Skullcap (10 mg)

Acetyl-11-keto-beta boswellic acid from Boswellia (10 mg)
    Hm.
    I tried all of the compounds (whole herbs, extracts, alone and some together) orally over the past 5 years with no noticeable effects. 400mg Ibuprofen did the trick.
    The big questions are:
    -Are these compounds able to pass through the dermis into the bloodstream?
    -Is there enough compound, in only a small patch, to guarantee effect?

Hopefully this log can give some answers, we old fuggers need a solution to our advancing frailness.

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Hm.
    I tried all of the compounds (whole herbs, extracts, alone and some together) orally over the past 5 years with no noticeable effects. 400mg Ibuprofen did the trick.
    The big questions are:
    -Are these compounds able to pass through the dermis into the bloodstream?
    -Is there enough compound, in only a small patch, to guarantee effect?

Hopefully this log can give some answers, we old fuggers need a solution to our advancing frailness.
    taking NSAIDs on a regular can have many negative effects as well as positive. I ended up with GIRD because of the military giving me an unlimited supply of motrin after I separated my shoulder during a stupid intersquadron softball game. They are a short term fix for inflammation because they can be harsh on your stomach lining.
    AgeForce Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    taking NSAIDs on a regular can have many negative effects as well as positive. I ended up with GIRD because of the military giving me an unlimited supply of motrin after I separated my shoulder during a stupid intersquadron softball game. They are a short term fix for inflammation because they can be harsh on your stomach lining.
    Same here, got GIRD. After 3 months of "Mastic Gum" and "Zinc+Carnosine" I got rid of it. Nowadays taking NSAID's only for emergencies.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Same here, got GIRD. After 3 months of "Mastic Gum" and "Zinc+Carnosine" I got rid of it. Nowadays taking NSAID's only for emergencies.
    Hit me up with the methods of using the Zinc+Carnosine to get rid of GIRD, I get reflux regularly and would love to try something to actually correct the issue instead of treat the symptoms.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 08:49 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:31 AM
  4. Primordial Performance is clearing out all PH's!!!
    By delsolrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 06:15 PM