********-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    First time I've seen this stuff. Legit ecdy/turk/trib? Damn.
    Not only the best you can get (from superior source) but the price is good and doses are solid

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Not only the best you can get (from superior source) but the price is good and doses are solid
    2nd this...quality products!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. @baxmax I took 600 mg exubol today and feel great... I think the exubol and the pine pollen tincture I was taken don’t mix! Dropped the pine pollen tincture.. don’t think it was doing much anyways...

4. @Danes you think tribulyze will need a estrogen blocker taking alongside it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    @Danes you think tribulyze will need a estrogen blocker taking alongside it?
    Not at all.
    We need to be realistic. Lets say your T levels are at even 20 and Tribulyze increase it to 28, you will not get any Estrogen related issues at all
    •   

6. Thanks man!

7. Great thread, been doing loads of reading on using turkesterone.

Can I ask why the stack with Exubol and the trib is so effective/recommended?

I also seen there was an offer of buy two bottles of trib, get two Exubol with it. Where is this offer?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Raymondtommo View Post
    Great thread, been doing loads of reading on using turkesterone.

Can I ask why the stack with Exubol and the trib is so effective/recommended?

I also seen there was an offer of buy two bottles of trib, get two Exubol with it. Where is this offer?
    Its sad as seems company got “kicked” from the forums, there website also seems no updates for long time.. product is good but i think business is not.. i hope they manage to make a comeback!

9. Yeah, their social media presence and general promotion is super quiet considering the claims of these products.

I'm just wondering on authenticity etc if these products don't really gain more traction.

I've bought another brand, not sure I can mention though as I believe this is a sponsored thread but I'd like to know people's thoughts on it if possible?

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Its sad as seems company got “kicked” from the forums, there website also seems no updates for long time.. product is good but i think business is not.. i hope they manage to make a comeback!
    sad to see them go, I really enjoyed their products!!!

11. I used three bottles by them, good stuff. Even with extra taxes it was a decent deal for me. But can't say that I had more effects than with Tonvaras stuff to be honest.

I am an ecdy/turk believer Btw

12. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I used three bottles by them, good stuff. Even with extra taxes it was a decent deal for me. But can't say that I had more effects than with Tonvaras stuff to be honest.

I am an ecdy/turk believer Btw
    Both are good/same quality but one is much cheaper.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Both are good/same quality but one is much cheaper.
    Sure, but I remember that Max was more or less implying that Tonvaras stuff is weaker/not the real stuff.

Anyways Tonvara is just much more convenient for Europeans, but the price difference is crazy

14. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Sure, but I remember that Max was more or less implying that Tonvaras stuff is weaker/not the real stuff.

Anyways Tonvara is just much more convenient for Europeans, but the price difference is crazy
    How is the tonvara ajuga turk?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    How is the tonvara ajuga turk?
    As I said, I feel no difference in comparison to their stuff. So for me it works pretty well.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post

Max said Tonvara does NOT buy from ICPS which is 100% correct

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Max said Tonvara does NOT buy from ICPS which is 100% correct
    isn't ICPS the gold standard?

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    isn't ICPS the gold standard?
    Yes but there is another compamy making same extract. Those people worked for ICPS before.
    But anyway, Tonvara has 3x higher price its not because its better. It is because its UK based and supplements in EU are muuuch more expensive.
    Bio Gro from.iSatori is 24$ in US. Here in Norway its almost 90$ (just an example)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yes but there is another compamy making same extract. Those people worked for ICPS before.
    But anyway, Tonvara has 3x higher price its not because its better. It is because its UK based and supplements in EU are muuuch more expensive.
    Bio Gro from.iSatori is 24$ in US. Here in Norway its almost 90$ (just an example)
    crazy that 'supplements' are so expensive in Europe when you can buy 'real' ph's there....if the real ph's were still available here sup sales would suffer, imo!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    crazy that 'supplements' are so expensive in Europe when you can buy 'real' ph's there....if the real ph's were still available here sup sales would suffer, imo!!!
    Yea PH's are still sold in some countries such as UK and supplements (such as natty anabolics) are more expensive than PH's / Designer Steroids, SARM etc

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yea PH's are still sold in some countries such as UK and supplements (such as natty anabolics) are more expensive than PH's / Designer Steroids, SARM etc
    I think there are many guys here in the U.S. who would be happy to trade legal ph's for higher priced supps, lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think there are many guys here in the U.S. who would be happy to trade legal ph's for higher priced supps, lol.
    Damn right

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Damn right
    AMEN brother!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by comandotech View Post
    Friend please can you tell me if Nova X, Novadex xt is a good option for increased testosterone and libido. or other test booster. I am 33 years old and would like a boost. Thank you
    Bro, you sent me a PM but your inbox is full. Can you delete a few messages so I can send you my reply please

25. I emailed Max from his website asking how to use the Exubol, and he replied back with his recommended cycling regimen...so apparently they're still in operation...

I might put this on my to-get list, especially considering it's half the price of the tonvara..

Those of you who've used Turk (either exubol or tonvara), what kind of bodyweight and strength gains did you acquire?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jayo84's First run of Turkesterone with ******** Exubol
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-07-2017, 10:32 AM
  2. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:13 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:54 PM