BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. so for exubol the dosage is 2 caps 2-5 times daily. so 10 caps a day with a 100 cap bottle. So one bottle last 10 days, correct?

2. @rowz4broz,

What Exubol? Exubol 50 or 200?
    Exubol200 at 6 caps/day (1200 mg/day) will last 16 days +. 2gr is a pretty high dosage. First 8-10 days I'd take 1 capsule x 4 times/day or 800 mg/day.
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @rowz4broz,

What Exubol? Exubol 50 or 200?
    Exubol200 at 6 caps/day (1200 mg/day) will last 16 days +. 2gr is a pretty high dosage. First 8-10 days I'd take 1 capsule x 4 times/day or 800 mg/day.
    hm im not sure, i was speaking about this one.

Name:  61OQ3YDJhDL._SX522_.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  22.5 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I have always been fascinated by those plants. The main problem as always is to find good quality. And good quality is very difficult to find
    finaly, Now we have Boldanic that offer the best we can get of those Herbs/plants and I hope this is just a beginning

It is also very good they offer COA and those who doubt their quaity can also lab test Products. And I bet The results will be same
    I most definitely agree.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. @rowz4broz,

This is Exubol 200. The only difference between them is the amount of ATE per capsule/tablet. Capsule contains 200mg of ATE, tablets - 50mg. 100 caps/tabs per bottle
    www.boldanic.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @rowz4broz,

This is Exubol 200. The only difference between them is the amount of ATE per capsule/tablet. Capsule contains 200mg of ATE, tablets - 50mg. 100 caps/tabs per bottle
    Just bought 2 bottles
    Gonna run it at max dosage. Been loading up on sups to try and break this palteu I’ve been at. Really don’t want to turn to hormones so hoping this does the trick.

7. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @thebigt,

Protodioscin and Ecdysteroids may lower BSN.
    http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic...k#!divAbstract
    https://www.scribd.com/document/6605...-Sexual-Health

Referring to the studies above, the higher Protodioscin content the more pronounced effects you get. It's sad the scientists don't mention the standardization of the T.T extract they used.
    good info...I'm adding more carbs since my blood sugar is on the low side. I've already added extra protein so I will be well above maintenance cals for this run...interestingly I look leaner, but won't weigh in until Saturday morning-I find it futile to weigh in more than once a week since my weight tends to fluctuate.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. DAY 6

morning wood is becoming common, I dosed off sitting in my lazy boy for 20 minutes and got up with a full mast boner.

last night I put it to use and the most noticeable thing was the quick erection and increased staying power. I am hoping for increased 'load', but that might take awhile longer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. So two bottles of each is needed for a month run?

10. @dukes3577,

At 6 caps/day of Tribulyze, you will need 2 bottles/month. With the special offer for AM members, if you order 2 bottles of Tribulyze, you will get 2 extra bottles of Exubol 50 as a bonus.
    www.boldanic.com

11. IN a little late but I in!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. DAY 7

had a good workout today, weight was feeling lighter and I added an extra rep or 2 to several lifts, pump was above the norm, could be just a good day, will walt to see if this continues.

libido is very good, when my mind wonders it's usually about sex, lol....but I'm hoping for more!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Would you say best supp in terms of libido increase?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Would you say best supp in terms of libido increase?
    No...

15. no issues with blood sugar today, I've upped carbs and that seems to have solved it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. @thebigt,

Oily skin yet?
    www.boldanic.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @thebigt,

Oily skin yet?
    not yet...I have been reporting every notable change and will try to be as thorough as possible, if I notice oily skin I will definitely report it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @thebigt,

Oily skin yet?
    Did not notice this, Im just saying it takes time to see results with Exubol and Ecdy.. first bottle did not do much, Im seeing results on second...but dont wish comment to much as could be placebo effect... so I appreciate the logging to see what other users got.. in terms Libido, the Trib makes a difference, but wouldnt say its a “pure” libido booster.. but everyone is different when it comes to Libido..
    Morning boners happen, but what exact use are they lool

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    DAY 6

morning wood is becoming common, I dosed off sitting in my lazy boy for 20 minutes and got up with a full mast boner.

last night I put it to use and the most noticeable thing was the quick erection and increased staying power. I am hoping for increased 'load', but that might take awhile longer.
    You must be my brother from a different mother! you are cracking me up!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. @00A,

Oily skin isn't a typical "side effect" on Exubol cycle.
    www.boldanic.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @00A,

Oily skin isn't a typical "side effect" on Exubol cycle.
    @Danes - not sure if Im seeing this, but each person different

22. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    @Danes - not sure if Im seeing this, but each person different
    What dose of Exubol ?

23. @00A,

Taking Tribulyze?
    Bigt is on 1500mg of Tribulyze/day.
    www.boldanic.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @00A,

Taking Tribulyze?
    Bigt is on 1500mg of Tribulyze/day.
    plus 6 exubol x 50mg=300mg turkestane daily.

to be honest I am feeling more effect in the gym than the bedroom, libido is up and erections are harder/fuller...but-I seem to be seeing definite improvement in strength, 2nd day in a row I've added extra reps. I weighed in today up 2lbs, I kinda expected this since I've upped protein AND carbs...but no noticeable fat around gut, if anything I 'look' leaner.

so far i'm liking this, mood and well being are very good!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    You must be my brother from a different mother! you are cracking me up!
    going to be having another go at it tonight, I hope to be shooting higher caliber ammo!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jayo84's First run of Turkesterone with Boldanic Exubol
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-07-2017, 11:32 AM
  2. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:54 PM