S4 (Andarine) Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. S4 (Andarine) Log


    (Redirect me if I'm posting in the wrong spot).

    My goal would be to recomp. I've just bulked up from a simple 1andro cycle, and I want to tighten up and make my new weight appear a bit more firm.

    Would anybody be interested in an S4 only log?
    There have been a few out that I've seen and read logs but none have really been tested alone or really caught my eye on the proper results that it gives, if any. If interested in a lot, let me know!


  2. S4 is one of my favorite sarms other than rad 140
    •   
       


  3. And would love to see a log...

  4. Are you able to do bloods?
    •   
       


  5. In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
  6. S4 (Andarine) Log


    Unfortunately, no bloodwork at the moment. Last doc screwed a lot of stuff up with my previous bloodwork and health paperwork, so I'm in the process of finding a new doctor.

  7. Log will be coming up when the S4 ships in to test on my pet ectodragon

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Unfortunately, no bloodwork at the moment. Last doc screwed a lot of stuff up with my previous bloodwork and health paperwork, so I'm in the process of finding a new doctor.
    All good Im still in on this

  9. I would be interested as well

  10. Stats:
    Age: 21
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: ~175lbs
    Goal is to retain mass/recomp at my current weight from my previous cycle.

    I will be using S4 (can't disclose source) for an 8 week cycle.

    Cycle is as follows:
    S4- 30/40/50/50/60/50/50/50

    LiquiNolva: 40/30/20/10
    Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT- 30 days
    (Possibly Reduce XT to reduce cortisol)

    Supplements include protein, multi, fish oil, preworkout, tribulus, ginseng, and DAA for the first two weeks.

    There will be before/after pics as well if desired.

    I'm open minded as to if there are any adjustments that are needed.
    Super pumped to see how S4 works for me, since I haven't read any logs with people my age running an S4 only cycle.

  11. Sorry guys, got setback on finances from the whole DMAA incident and bought multiple tubs of Mesomorph lol.
    The S4 is on its way, just a delay in shipping.
    Any reccomendations of a libido booster that can be used on weeks 4-8 of the cycle?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Sorry guys, got setback on finances from the whole DMAA incident and bought multiple tubs of Mesomorph lol.
    The S4 is on its way, just a delay in shipping.
    Any reccomendations of a libido booster that can be used on weeks 4-8 of the cycle?
    Some tribulus works really well I can't remember the last one I used but it was decent and force factor 180 was mediocre... but s4 doesn't jack up my libido all that bad like lgd does...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    Some tribulus works really well I can't remember the last one I used but it was decent and force factor 180 was mediocre... but s4 doesn't jack up my libido all that bad like lgd does...
    Awesome, And yeah lgd crashed my libido. Wife was not happy, so it took some convincing for her to let me run this cycle. I still have 2 bottles of Ultimate-T by USP labs that I may run along cycle for my libido. Not sure if I wanna break those out just yet though

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Awesome, And yeah lgd crashed my libido. Wife was not happy, so it took some convincing for her to let me run this cycle. I still have 2 bottles of Ultimate-T by USP labs that I may run along cycle for my libido. Not sure if I wanna break those out just yet though
    That was gonna be my suggestion I've got 3 bottles waiting to be popped open here next week.

  15. I'm also in on this. And in for the before/after. Good luck!
  16. S4 (Andarine) Log


    I知 in

    Dying to try s4 but the vision side is making me hesitate.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Sorry for the delay guys, the S4 is on its way! Source had some delays with their shipping process but it should be a matter of days now.Name:  IMG_2769.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  110.1 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I知 in

    Dying to try s4 but the vision side is making me hesitate.
    Man I got the vision sides but dosed it 5 days on 2 days off no vision sides while dosing thos way

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Sorry for the delay guys, the S4 is on its way! Source had some delays with their shipping process but it should be a matter of days now.Name:  IMG_2769.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  110.1 KB
    Bout time to get it cracking I'm ready to hear the outcome of it for you...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    Man I got the vision sides but dosed it 5 days on 2 days off no vision sides while dosing thos way
    My only issue with dosages of 5 days on and 2 off is the S4 loses its efficiency if not taken daily. It only has a half life of 4-6hrs, so skipping the dosage for 2 days would be counter productive. I値l try and see if I can handle the vision sides and stick with it daily, or I値l do 6 days on 1 day off. That痴 why I start a low dosage to see how my body first reacts to it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    My only issue with dosages of 5 days on and 2 off is the S4 loses its efficiency if not taken daily. It only has a half life of 4-6hrs, so skipping the dosage for 2 days would be counter productive. I値l try and see if I can handle the vision sides and stick with it daily, or I値l do 6 days on 1 day off. That痴 why I start a low dosage to see how my body first reacts to it
    I did it to where it worked around my training I still reaped good benefits from dosing that way... but the vision sides were kind of rough for me going into the sunlight and back inside would take my eyes several minutes to adjust and cause a slight light headed feeling I guess cause of the haze threw my eyes

  22. I've used S4 only back in the days and my libido didn't take any hit at all from it. LGD is a total different animal.

    You have some androgenic activity from S4 and I don't find S4 as supressive as LGD so hopefully your wife will like this cycle better

    I don't get any vision sides from S4 as long as a stay under 75 mg ED but this is very individual but trying to split the dosage up as much as possible seems to help a bit.

    Good luck.

  23. Just a quick update- the Wife and I got an actual gym membership. Previously I was working out at the local rec center as the strongest guy there with just the main lifts lol.
    However, the new gym should show some true physique improvements with all the fancy equipment on my S4 cycle.
    Two days out before it arrives. Super pumped!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    I've used S4 only back in the days and my libido didn't take any hit at all from it. LGD is a total different animal.

    You have some androgenic activity from S4 and I don't find S4 as supressive as LGD so hopefully your wife will like this cycle better

    I don't get any vision sides from S4 as long as a stay under 75 mg ED but this is very individual but trying to split the dosage up as much as possible seems to help a bit.

    Good luck.
    I agree that lgd severely shuts you down, thanks for the heads up on a lack of shutdown from S4. I値l still be stacking with Ultimate-T by USB Labs however to keep test and libido up. I値l be starting at a low dose to see how my body reacts, but I will up the dose to 50-100mg depending on how I see results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. S4 andarine ???
    By liftallday123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 09:02 PM
  2. S4 (Andarine) or RAD-140 + MK-2866 (Ostarine) PCT
    By MetalMX in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 05:45 AM
  3. Best S4/Andarine experience
    By hardtoget in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 10:43 PM
  4. Testing for S4/Andarine
    By l3i0hazard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 05:59 PM
  5. any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?
    By jjsafari in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Log in
Log in