Age Force IGF1 + MGF Time Released Patch Sponsored Log from SDog

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Nice job. I personally keep my carbs lower when I was on the patch and seem to make a difference .
    Thanks man!

    Yea, I've been keeping carbs low besides right after workouts and always works like a charm for me.


  2. The key is keeping insulin from spiking to really take advantage of your hormones !
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  3. Dosed overnight.

    Slept well and long (had off today)

    Weighed in right on the button, 231 this evening.

    Keeping strength up (Full squats today up to 365 x 5) but gassing quickly with lack of carbs.

    Goal weight of 230 on Tues.

    I will be starting my year end recomp cycle next weekend, so I be digging out all supplies this weekend and making sure I have necessary dosages of everything, along with my full PCT and ancillaries, so if need be I can order anything needed next week.

  4. Dosed lastnight and slept hard.

    Was hard waking up this morning. What I mean by that is basically popping up and just thinking WTF to myself and on I go to make my coffee. Took a min. to gather clear thoughts. All good though.

    Nothing else to report. Yesterday was an "off day" from the gym, so I'm eager to get back in tonight.

  5. Very cool
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  6. Dosed lastnight.

    Nothing much to report.

    Weight was at 230 yesterday, as I forgot to weigh-in Tues.

    I am shooting for under 230lb by Monday morn.

    I want to be sub 230 before I start my recomp cycle.

    I can tell you that between the MK and these patches, my hunger has been off the chart during this burn. There is no doubt this would be much more bearable without increasing IGF-1.

    I do not recommend cutting while taking these! lol

  7. Dosed lastnight.

    Not real sure how well that went, as the last time I even seen my dosing patch was around 1am when I went to sleep.

    I applied on my wrist and I must have somehow tussled it off in my sleep. Couldn't find it anywhere in my bedroom today either, so maybe my dog got a hold of it.

    Guess I'll know if all a sudden, I have a new "test subject" in the form of a jacked Husky. LOL ~ With a patched dog turd tomorrow to confirm.

    Anyways, continuing on my calorie/carb restriction through the rest of this week. I'll be glad when thats over. Half hour of cardio daily is a real pain. I'll weigh myself on friday to see where I'm at, but I'm willing to bet it will be in the 228-229 range, which is spot on where I'd like to be before I start my lean build next weekend.

  8. Found mine under my pillow once. It was the patch fairy!!
    AgeForce Rep

  9. Haha!

    Patchnight lastnight and all good. Slept well and wasn't too tired waking up, although I was able to sleep longer this morning as I had off from work. Nothing much else to report other than I hate doing cardio. lol

    Only a few more days to endure though. Can't wait to start eating to build again. Best time of year for that and I'm looking forward! Think we are getting a fried turkey again this year. God they are so good! lol

  10. Complete rest day. Cardio and calorie restriction is over until ~ February.

    Hit the scale first thing this morning and I was at 228.9, which is exactly where I'd like to be to start this lean building phase. I will slowly adjust calories back into my intake and also decrease my cardio.

    Will be patching later this evening after some messy Chinese food. lol

  11. Bulk season!!!!
    AgeForce Rep

  12. Schedule got altered this week, so it will throw my patch schedule off as well.

    I will be dosing it tomorrow night instead of today.

    No other updates at this time.

  13. CHECK OUT THE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PATCH DEAL!!

  14. Patched it up overnight and was dead tired this morning when I first woke up.

    Weight already shot back up to 233 from Friday, although weigh-in times were different and now that carbs are back into play, it's most likely glycogen restoration, so I'm willing to bet this is really now about my true baseline weight of homeostasis, which is fine by me.

    If this lean bulk/recomp can eventually put me at 240 with BF% <20%, I'd be happy and I don't see that as being unrealistic.

    So basically thats only 10-12 lbs from where I'm at right now, then shedding off some water and a little fat again in January-Feb. so that means I lean bulked for roughly 7-9 lbs of net muscle.

    Thats my short term direction at least at this point. My plan is to maintain calories and whatever strength I gain in the next 3 weeks, during the month of december which would be the duration of my PCT, which coincides perfectly with projected higher IGF-1 levels until I have completed the full 90 days cycle of these patches, along with the MK677 on non patch days.

  15. That's A LOT of muscle fyi....
    AgeForce Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Complete rest day. Cardio and calorie restriction is over until ~ February.

    Hit the scale first thing this morning and I was at 228.9, which is exactly where I'd like to be to start this lean building phase. I will slowly adjust calories back into my intake and also decrease my cardio.

    Will be patching later this evening after some messy Chinese food. lol
    Wow. So it seems like you like what you got so far!!!
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Wow. So it seems like you like what you got so far!!!
    Def no complaints.

    Will be patching this evening and will be back for an update tomorrow or monday.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Have you tried PRE's MK? I believe they are a board sponsor and their's is legit!

    Dosing was lastnight. Nothing to note. Slept a ton yesterday.

    Heavy squats, lunges, leg work, and 25 min cardio today. Felt good.
    That's my buddy right there and they are 100%. It's actually a cpl of guys you all probably know of so I'd recommend them to anyone looking to do research with all kinds of new stuff you probably didn't know exists.
    Glad to hear you like their stuff! Holler if you ever have issues procuring anything, at all.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    That's my buddy right there and they are 100%. It's actually a cpl of guys you all probably know of so I'd recommend them to anyone looking to do research with all kinds of new stuff you probably didn't know exists.
    Glad to hear you like their stuff! Holler if you ever have issues procuring anything, at all.
    For sure. One of them found out he was local to me and offered to personally drop stuff off to get it in my hands. Customer service is unmatched and I wouldn’t even consider any other research equipment supplier. Even if it was free.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    For sure. One of them found out he was local to me and offered to personally drop stuff off to get it in my hands. Customer service is unmatched and I wouldn’t even consider any other research equipment supplier. Even if it was free.
    Great to hear. Have also had very good experiences with them. My natural supps for pct and cycle aids etc should be joining their site as soon as I can get everything sorted for a bigger scale op. It's proving much harder than first anticipated.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    Great to hear. Have also had very good experiences with them. My natural supps for pct and cycle aids etc should be joining their site as soon as I can get everything sorted for a bigger scale op. It's proving much harder than first anticipated.
    I will certainly keep fingers crossed for ya dude and look forward to your co-op!

  22. Weight is up to 237 and it's showing. Muscles are much fuller.

    Had off today, so I've been doing nothing but resting and eating.

    Havent even hit full stride on this ride yet, so it's just about to get good. With 3 weeks left on this, I would think another 10lbs is very feasible. Really got to try to keep it as lean as possible though.

    Recovery is evident and that has always been my biggest concern, so I'm going to continue to hit all aspects hard (training, clean eating but more carb heavy now, & sleep).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Weight is up to 237 and it's showing. Muscles are much fuller.

    Had off today, so I've been doing nothing but resting and eating.

    Havent even hit full stride on this ride yet, so it's just about to get good. With 3 weeks left on this, I would think another 10lbs is very feasible. Really got to try to keep it as lean as possible though.

    Recovery is evident and that has always been my biggest concern, so I'm going to continue to hit all aspects hard (training, clean eating but more carb heavy now, & sleep).
    Great job keep it up, strength gain should be good on a calories surplus

  24. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Great job keep it up, strength gain should be good on a calories surplus
    Thank you sir!

    Yea, I would expect some strength increases are right around the corner. I have noticed shorter rest times and picked up some reps here and there, so I'm on the right track.

  25. Check out the great deal on our TESTOSTERONE PATCH!! Super deal going on right now!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Age Force's IGF-1+MGF Patch Log
    By koi1214 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 06:24 PM
  2. Age force HGH patch worth it?
    By LITERaCOLA in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:22 PM
  3. age force hgh patch.
    By pyrobatt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 06:26 PM
  5. Transdermal Time-Release Patch Vs Oral Delivery
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Log in
Log in