EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. day 3 here for me. hit arms this morning fasted and took epi 30 mins prior. had pizza for dinner yday..
    CRAZY pump. painful at times like x gels.

before
    Name:  image1.JPG
Views: 450
Size:  254.3 KB

after
    Name:  image5.JPG
Views: 447
Size:  358.2 KB

2. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    day 3 here for me. hit arms this morning fasted and took epi 30 mins prior. had pizza for dinner yday..

before

after
    Whatís wrong with your face bro? It looks all black and shyyyyyt.
    •   

3. Looks like some vascularity coming out too. Nice!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    What’s wrong with your face bro? It looks all black and shyyyyyt.
    Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    before pics (coming)
    note - I am in the process of an intensive background check so will edit out face to air on the side of caution

; )

5. That pump looks nuts!!
    Can't wait to try this stuff!
    •   

6. Pizza always makes for a great workout.

7. subbed..

8. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    day 3 here for me. hit arms this morning fasted and took epi 30 mins prior. had pizza for dinner yday..

before

after
    There's definitely some noticeable vascularity. I am sure Vaso6 is working. I get a few veins popping when I use Re1gn.

9. I'm in... to win...

10. That looks great man

11. personally what surprised me the most is that this was after a night of drinking and fasted completely. So that pump was strictly from pizza last night and epilogue.

id like to add - im getting some comments about vascularity... tbh I get much more vascular with 1G of agmatine BUT i dont get that painful pump from agmatine like i did with EPILOGUE. Like I said in an earlier post, it was similar to the pain of x gels. Hitting shoulders after work I'll let you guys know how it goes.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    personally what surprised me the most is that this was after a night of drinking and fasted completely. So that pump was strictly from pizza last night and epilogue.

id like to add - im getting some comments about vascularity... tbh I get much more vascular with 1G of agmatine BUT i dont get that painful pump from agmatine like i did with EPILOGUE. Like I said in an earlier post, it was similar to the pain of x gels. Hitting shoulders after work I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    How you dosing it? Iíve been doing my 1 pill in am and then another pill with my scoop of Re1gn. Spreading the pills out seem to make me feel fuller muscle wise during day.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    How you dosing it? I’ve been doing my 1 pill in am and then another pill with my scoop of Re1gn. Spreading the pills out seem to make me feel fuller muscle wise during day.
    interesting... im dosing two caps pwo about 30-40 mins

14. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    interesting... im dosing two caps pwo about 30-40 mins
    Still with Re1gn ?

15. unfortunately I can not use re1gn due to my body getting yohimbine like side effects from it. I would LOVE to see a version of reign without STIM-X.

*Note* I am not claiming that Stim-x is extracted for yohimbine or related to yohimbine in any way. This is a personal account of how my body reacts to it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    unfortunately I can not use re1gn due to my body getting yohimbine like side effects from it. I would LOVE to see a version of reign without STIM-X.

*Note* I am not claiming that Stim-x is extracted for yohimbine or related to yohimbine in any way. This is a personal account of how my body reacts to it.
    The chills were strong at first but after about a week I barely get them.

So just Ep1logue with no preworkout your doing.

17. in...looking good

18. Nice so far, the pump with ep1 and re1 is unreal for me as well

19. How are you going to gauge the efficacy of the product if your taking all those other products?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    How are you going to gauge the efficacy of the product if your taking all those other products?
    Fair question. As this is an unsponsored log I do not intend to stop my current supplement rotation so in theory there could be a total synergistic effect between all of the products tbh. Speaking to the efficacy of the product.... I have been running the previously mentioned products for months at a time. Especially your product FD2, which is closer to a year. With that being said I have a pretty good gauge on how the other products are treating me and all of them have been run long enough to the point where they should be exhibiting their effects on me. Not until I incorporated ep1 have I felt a truly painful pump.... oddly close to an ArA product.

While there may be some overlap (there probably will be) I am aiming to speak to changes that I notice from the incorporation of this product.

For example... I have a very good gauge on typically how vascular I get (with current stack I have been running) so now with the incorporation of ep1 and vaso - 6 if i notice new veins popping out I can comfortably say that this is the reason for it.

Things of this nature

21. If you know your own body..... you'll know!

22. Quote Originally Posted by GavMorgan84 View Post
    If you know your own body..... you'll know!
    I agree!

23. update -
    pumps are more pronounced for sure. nothing else too crazy to report

24. I've been pretty curious about Ep1. I'm in.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOG- EP1STANE/DIENAZONE 6wk, Unsponsored
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:11 PM
  2. log: Cheda's CUTquest unsponsored
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 01:53 AM
  3. WOOHOO ANABETA Semi-log!! 100% unbiased 100% unsponsored
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  4. New log featuring Yellow Gold (unsponsored)
    By CodyMartin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
  5. Starting my Cr2 log. FIRST LOG EVER
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 05:09 PM