KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Nice belt.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Attachment 157145

Super excited. My Stoic 10mm belt came in. $41. Never had an actual Powerlifting Belt. Of course I put it on as far as I could and I couldn't get it off!! Wife had to help and we struggled! Gonna take some time to work in. Anyone have any tips?
    I got a pioneer belt and I love it. Best investment Iíve made in a while. They do take forever to break in though. Try wearing it around the house like all day haha.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I got a pioneer belt and I love it. Best investment Iíve made in a while. They do take forever to break in though. Try wearing it around the house like all day haha.
    Haha will do. Gonna use it tomorrow

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice belt.
    Thanks! Hoping it's worth it!

5. Said screw it and took a preworkout at 8:00 and worked out tonight. Got in chest and shoulder workout again.

Gonna get in my deadlift and back workout tomorrow with Tye new belt. Also going to start incorporating legs again on Saturday. Been pretty lazy with that. Next week is going to suck from the soreness.

Note: No doubt moving to 3 caps makes a difference in the appetite suppressant. All I had tonight was a small Taco Salad. Then 2 scoops Protein after lifting. Not noticing much difference with my mood for the time being.
    •   

6. Got my deadlift and back workout in. Took my 380 max from last week and decided to reset that as my max so now my 90% is 350. My last set was 300x5 and felt super easy.

That belt sure does help a lot. I could have gone one more notch in but I I could barely get it off. Stuff mofo.

Legs tomorrow. First time since god knows when since I will work Legs. Can't be a ***** about it. Need to work on my chicken calves.

7. PS I love 3 caps way more than 2 caps

8. Today Legs since.......too long ago

Squat 135x3x5 Sets.
    Goblet Squats 45x5x3 sets
    Lunges BW x 5x3 Sets

Wow, lactic acidosis built up quick and cramps. Don't judge me.

Supersetted Arms with legs too. I think I may have a new favorite bicep lift. When you out your chest on an incline and use the EZ Curl to do 21's with the weight hanging down.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Said screw it and took a preworkout at 8:00 and worked out tonight. Got in chest and shoulder workout again.

Gonna get in my deadlift and back workout tomorrow with Tye new belt. Also going to start incorporating legs again on Saturday. Been pretty lazy with that. Next week is going to suck from the soreness.

Note: No doubt moving to 3 caps makes a difference in the appetite suppressant. All I had tonight was a small Taco Salad. Then 2 scoops Protein after lifting. Not noticing much difference with my mood for the time being.
    Can you sleep after taking a pwo that late?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Can you sleep after taking a pwo that late?
    I fell asleep a little before midnight. Wasn't too bad. Only took a 1/2 scoop but that still had 225mg caffeine.

11. Changing my routine up a little bit. Day 1 Upper Body, Day 2 Lower Body then Day 3,4 and maybe 5 will be higher volume days split Chest/Shoulders, Back/Arms, Full Body if I get a day 5 in.

Yesterday was heavy Upper Body. Got in my Bench and Shoulder Press. Got 225x10 on bench and felt weak understandably on Barbell Shoulder Press but still got 150x5. Did some other accessories and was done.

Today I got in Heavy Legs. Deadlift felt good. Did 315x8 and could have done more. Felt like I could have got 5 more or so. Love my new belt. Then Squated again. That hurt. 5 sets of 3 with 135 is all. Legs are still quite sore. Got in some calf raises too.

Now I only wish I had tv in the basement so I could do cardio while I watch the Chiefs game.

Go Chiefs!

12. Got 30 minutes of cardio in today. Legs were definitely not into it. Super tired.

13. Today was Day 58. I had to take a week off though from Sept 17-23 due to having the flu so it could be day Day 65 or so. Will update weight and measurements sometime soon as well as my 2 month review

14. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Today was Day 58. I had to take a week off though from Sept 17-23 due to having the flu so it could be day Day 65 or so. Will update weight and measurements sometime soon as well as my 2 month review
    Sounds good!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

15. Don't know what was wrong with me but I was sick again Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday. No flu, felt like dehydration which was weird. I did get in cardio on Tuesday and Wednesday just did not feel like lifting.

Got in a short short shoulder workout Thursday as my wife had a change of plans and had to cut lifting after only shoulder Press. I did get 160x3 but it felt pretty heavy. Finished it off with wide shoulder Press 100x8x4. My normal shoulder Press is only shoulder width or maybe a little closer.

This morning I got 47 minutes of cardio than my son woke up. My wife has a vendor show. She sells usborne books. So if anyone would like a Facebook party to buy books for Christmas let me know haha. I need a bigger boat and I want usborne to get me there!!
  16. KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

Name:  IMG_4990.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  197.2 KB

While I breezed through the fasted 47 minutes of Cardio I I have done in awhile, I watched Wonder Woman. Might dethrone Avengers as my favorite superhero movie.

Don't know if it's the movie or Gal Godat but dam. It gets me going

17. Got in a total body workout yesterday. Deadlift, Squat, Hang Clean, curls, presses, Pulldowns.

Today got in Heavy Bench, Shoulder Press, incline Press, DB Press and push-ups

Note: I noticed that 3 caps x 2 a day would bloat me so I went back to two caps. And I honestly don't feel like I eat that much. I noticed my appetite suppression with Veinquish works about an hour or so after you eat. Just unreal.

18. Monday I got in Deadlift only. 335x5 which was pretty easy. Wife is a One Act coach and has practices 5-8 now that it is crunch time. So we gets the kid from daycare so she can see him that day. Cuts into lifting but that's ok.

Tuesday I got in some T25 Cardio.

Wednesday (Today) I got in some Speed T25 in the morning. Better than nothing. I have a meeting after school so I won't get home until closer to 5 so won't get a workout in unless I have the energy after the kid goes to bed.

Weight 226. Lowest since starting The log.

19. Nice to see that weight get down there!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

20. Did some lifting right after work on Thursday but wife got kid early from daycare and then hd one-act practice so I only got in shoulder Press. T25 again on Friday and Saturday.

This morning I got in a great pump from Bench, Fly's, Incline DB, Shoulder Press and Hammer Press. Only got 225x8 on bench. I remember not so long ago I could get it 17-20 reps but I was also 40lbs heavier. Finished off the workout with T25 Cardio. Did this Fasted which I really enjoyed. Diet was absolutely horrid yesterday.

Last year when I started T25 in February, my upper body strength went down big time.

Nothing really new to report from Veinquish. I may pick up another 3 month run if they have a Black Friday sale. Appetite Suppressant is dam real. Especially with 3 caps. Really impressed that I have lost any weight and maintained it. Need something to help maintain Mamma Bears snacking!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice to see that weight get down there!!
    Yes been really hoping to get hit 221 as that would be my lowest since my first year or two of teaching. On Year 9 now. I just remember hitting 222 and not getting past it. That's when I had access to a Prowler. I need to get another one of those! That was the best conditioning workout!

22. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Name:  IMG_4990.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  197.2 KB

While I breezed through the fasted 47 minutes of Cardio I I have done in awhile, I watched Wonder Woman. Might dethrone Avengers as my favorite superhero movie.

Don't know if it's the movie or Gal Godat but dam. It gets me going
    It’s Gal for sure, she’s amazing

23. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Itís Gal for sure, sheís amazing
    Oh man time for some cardio giggity giggity

24. Name:  IMG_5042.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  1.64 MB

Cabbage/Potato/sausage Soup tonight. It's the bomb

Name:  IMG_5041.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  1.73 MB

These sweet potatoe Chips are also the bomb.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 01:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:18 PM
  3. Time to repay the favor!
    By gymrat5713 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 11:38 PM
  4. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics