Chaos and Pain making me Legendary!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started this morning 5:30 am dosing 2 scoops of permaswole and two caps of Legendary. Currently following a full body workout Monday and Wednesday and then a push day on Friday and pull day on Saturday. I will say the combo pump wise was sweet! Felt like a quicker recovery in between sets was definitely happening. Of course the permaswole alone has ingredients to do that and for me adding in the epi from legendary really feels promising. Not sure on the laxo? Will see how recovery is from workout to workout and gauge volume and intensity techniques from there.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Side note permaswole was tasty, strawbloody kiwi crush.
Diet- bulk, clean as can be with occasional cheat.
Dosing will be 2 caps preworkout, on non training days will spread morning and evening.
Permaswole only workout days, 2 scoops to get proper dose of ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the Natty ride.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the support! Feel epicatechin increasing hunger already.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another 5:30am session. Two scoops and 2 caps and a tab of caffine. Decided to give a full body circuit a go. Pull ups, dips, squats, standing db press, lying leg curls, 4 times thru. Added a couple supersets of French press with db curls at the end. Then 10 minutes of hiit on precor.
Sweating and breathing heavy but muscular endurance was feeling good. Recovery in between curcuits was pretty good. The pump was off the charts, veins poping out all over.
Hiit felt a little easier than normal and it was after a circuit workout so look forward to that getting easier.
Only couple days in and permaswole delivers immediately!
Legendary I feel the epi hits quick, really not sure on laxogen. Guess I will notice from less doms, improved joints, hopefully added lbm. Which I have not noticed yet at only 3rd day. So far so good.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Off days feeling less sore and looking a little more vascular :) Will be back in gym tomorrow for a push day, bench, squat, standing shoulder press, dips. 3x5 per exercise. Will do one curcuit at the end 12-15 reps per exercise.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just hit a great push workout, endurance and recovery between sets definitely improved. Couple rep increase, and will say the harder reps just felt like I could control and power through them. The pump combo again through the roof, nice that it hangs around for a couple hours. Wish 24 hours then would never come off.
Will weigh in tomorrow post workout and see what's up.
Again hard to explain just feel more stable when pushing through the tough reps. I work out solo so this is noticeable.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pumps from legendary do last a while it's a awesome feeling

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course with the added permaswole, tough to beat.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weighed in on Sunday up 2lbs. Of course upped cals to achieve this, but vascularity and fullness is up. Could be some water/glycogen, but for me scale went up and I look better in the mirror so works for me.
Endurance way up during workouts, the recovery from set to set is greatly increased. Feel like strength is up on the 3rd set as opposed to the first. Able to get more reps during 3rd set than I usually do.
Again pump is great and have added some ending burnout sets to really add some extra pain.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always go by mirror. The scale lies lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true. Will say I do feel an appetite increase which is tough to control sometimes

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question -looking to pick up some more legendary bottles for when my log ends and adding some xgels to it, any issues? Is the lax going to reduce inflammation enough to affect xgels? Really looking to make legendary a staple as long as possible.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the missed update. Missed Monday workout made up Tuesday with home pullups superset pushups. 10 pullups with 20 pushups, 5 sets then did trx pushups with trx horizontal pullups 5 sets.
Pump was thorough the roof, vascularity was great! If I could only maintain this look 24/7. Could not tell strength increase but endurance to go and go was money. Sweating was up, but it was a non stop workout. Saturday and Sunday will be a push and pull day. Again the combo of permaswole and legendary lots if fun! Will weigh in on Sunday, but I have been eating alot lately. Appetite seems increased from the epi-, define bonus when trying to add some size.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the missed update. Missed Monday workout made up Tuesday with home pullups superset pushups. 10 pullups with 20 pushups, 5 sets then did trx pushups with trx horizontal pullups 5 sets.
Pump was thorough the roof, vascularity was great! If I could only maintain this look 24/7. Could not tell strength increase but endurance to go and go was money. Sweating was up, but it was a non stop workout. Saturday and Sunday will be a push and pull day. Again the combo of permaswole and legendary lots if fun! Will weigh in on Sunday, but I have been eating alot lately. Appetite seems increased from the epi-, define bonus when trying to add some size.
Thinking of adding legendary to my chemical X stack for my bulk

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel if possible financially it should be run as a staple, it is that good. Unless 12 weeks on 4 weeks off.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates work kicking my butt. Been getting in the morning still dosing both legendary pre with permaswole 2 scoops and some waxy maize. Endurance and pumps excellent, weight up 3lbs. From the start, no fat gain in the mirror. If any thing look leaner. Slight increase strength in later sets. Increase in recovery between sets, no increase in recovery from day to day. Off days I spread legendary doses morning and night.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Up another lb., do feel like appetite some days is through the roof. Recovery between workouts has started to increase. Less sore and feel ready to hit same muscle in 48hrs. The standard pump and vascularity is still going strong. Endurance continues to increase, some lifts 30s break and ready to hit same amount of reps.
Still following 2 legendary pre with 2 scoops pre of permaswole. No permaswole on off days.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did a home workout since my gym is closed for future hurricane. Busy getting house and such in order so I have been slacking on diet and routine. Currently up a total of 5lbs., some muscle, some muscle glycogen. Nice fullness and vascularity. Do not plan on having any power or much Wi-Fi in a couple days, hopefully storm moved east and gets us out of direct path.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Anyone tried this on a mild cut?

From what I can tell, it may work (with appetite suppressants perhaps). Thiking of trimming off a few KGs in a bit, but still need to be trying to gain some strength.

Tough ask, I know.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it would work great with e/c stack. Appetite is really high on this but e/c should slow it down.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I think it would work great with e/c stack. Appetite is really high on this but e/c should slow it down.
Might give it a go.

If anyone is interested in me logging the attempt, just say. I like writing, but wouldn't bother doing it just for myself.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree too
I love e/c ability to kill appetite

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this, but i did notice when i was on legendary i could go for way long and and keep going even after hahaha
That's better than a increased libido
My libido is always ready to go lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's better than a increased libido
My libido is always ready to go lol
I agree with this. Performance! Plus I don't really want libido off the charts when i'm stuck in an office all day hahaha!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are cracking me up.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unfortunately sitting here with no power and have not been able to get in the gym and diet straight garbage. Hurricane has side tracked alot down here but we are all safe and are happy for that. Drove by the gym today and saw it has finally opened. Gonna have to take a shower to head to the gym, lol. Been popping 1 cap legendary a day for health and saturation. Hopefully helped limit fat gain.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok waited for final review after I stopped product for a week. Still up 5lbs. But vascularity and slight fullness has decreased. Endurance in the gym unfortunately is down some. The last couple reps do not go up as easily. I recommend legendary and permaswole for as long as you can afford it. Great combo and perfect for any natural looking for a slight edge. Of course the 5lbs. were diet specific but legendary definitely helped. Can't say whether joints were any better but recovery increased.
I will say alot went on in life but I was disappointed in my log. I have not and will not be applying for anymore logs until I can put the time in that the great companies deserve.
So increased pump, vascularity, endurance, recovery, and some fullness. Great natural combo.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok waited for final review after I stopped product for a week. Still up 5lbs. But vascularity and slight fullness has decreased. Endurance in the gym unfortunately is down some. The last couple reps do not go up as easily. I recommend legendary and permaswole for as long as you can afford it. Great combo and perfect for any natural looking for a slight edge. Of course the 5lbs. were diet specific but legendary definitely helped. Can't say whether joints were any better but recovery increased.
I will say alot went on in life but I was disappointed in my log. I have not and will not be applying for anymore logs until I can put the time in that the great companies deserve.
So increased pump, vascularity, endurance, recovery, and some fullness. Great natural combo.
I'm glad it helped you a lot
Not many natty supps put there that do what they claim