Tank Veinquishing The Fat! (Sponsored)

Page 13 of 15 First ... 1112131415 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Most active log of the bunch!

As I have stated in other's logs:
    Thanks for keeping up with this marathon logging op. We know it's a long one, but appreciate any and all feedback to the mechanisms involved in the supplement. What you like and am uncertain of, as well as any tangible or intangible results based on feeling.
    Fa shaw....I actually enjoy the commitment to log at least my gym days....
    As to the actual supp - so far, 2 things have been a clear no brainer: a decent dose of being chilled out, and serious appetite suppression. As to metabolic "enhancements " - seems to be giving me an edge.....we'll see...

2. Day 63

Did about 50 min straight speed...usually do intervals, but I was enjoying the speed, so whatEVER...

Made it to the gym today for a solid arm workout, so I hit my 3x a week minimum....
    Went higher rep but heavy...thankfully seems I haven't lost any strength yet post pct....very very happy..

Did mostly 7 x10-15

Oh tri ext

V bar tri pd

Hammer precherz...2 arm and single arm

Rope cable hammer curlz

Ez curl reverse curlz

Dip machine stack for a sweet pump

Took a throwback job to make some extra buck...haven't done it in years, but it's good money...food prep for a fancy pants caterer buddy...it's like 4 days of work with almost no sleep, but I get a decent motel, and have the added benefit of being sick of looking at food..

Cheers
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Day 63

Did about 50 min straight speed...usually do intervals, but I was enjoying the speed, so whatEVER...

Made it to the gym today for a solid arm workout, so I hit my 3x a week minimum....
    Went higher rep but heavy...thankfully seems I haven't lost any strength yet post pct....very very happy..

Did mostly 7 x10-15

Oh tri ext

V bar tri pd

Hammer precherz...2 arm and single arm

Rope cable hammer curlz

Ez curl reverse curlz

Dip machine stack for a sweet pump

Took a throwback job to make some extra buck...haven't done it in years, but it's good money...food prep for a fancy pants caterer buddy...it's like 4 days of work with almost no sleep, but I get a decent motel, and have the added benefit of being sick of looking at food..

Cheers
    Nice work as always!
    Don't know if I could get sick of looking at good food!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice work as always!
    Don't know if I could get sick of looking at good food!
    My job is to make it look good no matter what it taste like......dunno, I'm a home style cookin kinda guy, even though i can prep all kindsa fancy lookin food

5. Tank999, Great Job!
    •   

6. Great log Tank keep it going
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

7. Just checking in...
    Day 66
    Finished my 2nd bottle today....
    Been spending alot of time around real good food, but my appetite has been in check....and I'm not gonna kill my diet just for a 1000cal taste....

Hope to be back in the gym tomorrow....

Cheers

8. Awesome WillPower!

9. Day 67
    I woke this morning aching all over- too much work; too little sleep..... Did about 30 minutes cardio.
    Dragged myself to the gym. Definitely couldn't do a heavy session, so I decided to do a lighter full body. Stayed between 15-20 reps, and even got some light squats n dedz in. I felt much better afterwards.
    Hope to make it back to the gym tomorrow foir some chest n delts...mebbe....

Cheers

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Day 67
    I woke this morning aching all over- too much work; too little sleep..... Did about 30 minutes cardio.
    Dragged myself to the gym. Definitely couldn't do a heavy session, so I decided to do a lighter full body. Stayed between 15-20 reps, and even got some light squats n dedz in. I felt much better afterwards.
    Hope to make it back to the gym tomorrow foir some chest n delts...mebbe....

Cheers
    Doing Something is better than nothing. Awesome Job Brother!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Doing Something is better than nothing. Awesome Job Brother!!
    I had rolled over 100 sushi rolls the day before...in overtime...and i dont know jack about sushi! Lol!

12. I know what you mean. Lol!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I had rolled over 100 sushi rolls the day before...in overtime...and i dont know jack about sushi! Lol!
    We'd make a h3ll of team. You could make it and I'd eat it!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    We'd make a h3ll of team. You could make it and I'd eat it!
    I thought it was hilarious...I really am not a sushi person...the chef hands me the "fixins" and tells me to get creative! And nobody complained!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    lmao!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

16. Day 68

Did about 50min cardio this morning.

Worked on delts, pecs, and tris. Just 1 exercise each. But on each I did 5x5 heavy, then pumped out 10x10 lighter. By the time I was done, I was all wore out, but majorly pumped!
    Did bb delt presses, Hammer declines, and skullz/close grip combo.

Gonna have me some assorted grilled beef, which survived the trip back.....no I didn't bring back any sushi!

Cheers

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Day 68

Did about 50min cardio this morning.

Worked on delts, pecs, and tris. Just 1 exercise each. But on each I did 5x5 heavy, then pumped out 10x10 lighter. By the time I was done, I was all wore out, but majorly pumped!
    Did bb delt presses, Hammer declines, and skullz/close grip combo.

Gonna have me some assorted grilled beef, which survived the trip back.....no I didn't bring back any sushi!

Cheers
    Nice Workout and Good Eating!

18. Day 69
    About 40min cardio this morning.

Back and traps day. Decent weights for higher reps...about 5-7 15-20 reps

Hamner rows
    Hammer shrugs
    Cable pull downs
    Pull ups
    Lower back extensions
    BB bent rows
    Very carefull light dedz
    Straight arm press downs

Gonna have me a cheesy omelette.....mebbe...might be too wore out to eat...lol!

Cheers

19. Nice!!

20. Solid Back n Trap workout!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

21. Have you stepped on a scale lately Tank? Or still going by the mirror?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Have you stepped on a scale lately Tank? Or still going by the mirror?
    Scale ordeal about once a week. I'd say between the wierd fluctuations, which annoy the shizz outa me, I have a solid 14-15lb fat loss.....I think

But I definitely put on some muscle......I think

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Scale ordeal about once a week. I'd say between the wierd fluctuations, which annoy the shizz outa me, I have a solid 14-15lb fat loss.....I think

But I definitely put on some muscle......I think

It gets tough once you get above that half a century mark! But no doubt you've been putting in the work, so I'm sure you've added some muscle.
    Now just put on your underwear hat and post some pics, so we can all marvel at your physique!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    It gets tough once you get above that half a century mark! But no doubt you've been putting in the work, so I'm sure you've added some muscle.
    Now just put on your underwear hat and post some pics, so we can all marvel at your physique!!
    Lmfao! I'm getting there.....i will not give in to the pressure Seriously, I figure I'll get over my hangups soon enough and post up...

25. Day 70!

This is the longest I've taken a "diet pill"... stil no complaints....only good stuff.....appetite still under control...

Did about 50min cardio today

Pumped out a solid arm day...plus added in some pull ups and push ups, just cause why not....

Did
    Hammer precherz
    Db curlz
    Tri oh ext
    Rope pd
    Rope hammerz
    Ez reverse cable curlz
    Pull ups
    Push ups

Felt good when done!

Happily, got 4 workouts in this week....I had a weekend job lined up with the same people...was supposed to head out this morning....was told to hang back...might be smoked out....bordering the disaster area.....my heart goes out to the people there....

Stay safe
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)
    By Cary K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  5. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM