Silda-V

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Been following since first post, and I know it's still a bit early, but how are you liking it as a pre-workout?

    Thinking about picking up PREs tadalafil just to try it.
    Loving this as a pre workout. Loving it for "cardio" sessions at home. This is an overall great product


  2. Crushed some shoulders tonight.

    Military Press: 95x18, 155x12, 155x12, 155x12, 155x12

    Upright Row: 65x18, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12

    Side Cable Raise(B/L): 15x15, 10x15, 10x15, 5x20

    Front DB Raise: 25x12, 25x12, 25x12, 25x12

    Rear DB Raise: 17.5x15, 17.5x15, 17.5x15, 17.5x15

    Shoulder Press (Machine): 110xBO, 110xBO. 110xBO, 110xBO
    •   
       


  3. silda-v + pump juice, eh......I bet that's a nice ride-for both bed and gym!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Yes it is. I feel like the energizer bunny. I can juat keep going. Lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Yes it is. I feel like the energizer bunny. I can juat keep going. Lol
    nice!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Crushing some back tonight...

    Back Extension (Machine): 130x18, 190x12, 190x12, 190x12, 190x12

    Wide Grip Pulldown: 70x18, 120x12, 120x12, 120x12, 120x12

    Shrugs: 135x18, 225x12, 225x12, 225x12

    Straight Arm Pulldown: 40x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Narrow Grip Pulldown: 70x18, 120x12, 120x12, 120x12

    Reverse Fly: 20x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

  7. Tonight was arms, and I just ******* Crushed it

    Preacher Curl: 50x18, 80x12, 80x12, 80x12, 80x12

    Tricep Pulldown: 40x18, 70x12, 70x12, 70x12,70x12

    Isolation Curl B/L (Cable): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Reverse Tricep Pulldown: 30x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Isolation Curl DB (B/L): 20x18, 30x12, 30x12, 30x12

    Tricep Press: 130x18, 190x12, 190x12, 190x12

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Tonight was arms, and I just ******* Crushed it

    Preacher Curl: 50x18, 80x12, 80x12, 80x12, 80x12

    Tricep Pulldown: 40x18, 70x12, 70x12, 70x12,70x12

    Isolation Curl B/L (Cable): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Reverse Tricep Pulldown: 30x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Isolation Curl DB (B/L): 20x18, 30x12, 30x12, 30x12

    Tricep Press: 130x18, 190x12, 190x12, 190x12
    pump workout....!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Tonight was 2nd Chest night

    Incline DB: 35x18, 55x12, 55x12, 55x12, 55x12

    Flat Bench (Smith) (4sec neg/1sec pause/ 2sec pos): 95x18, 135x15, 185xBO, 185xBO, 185xBO

    Chest Dips: BWx15, BWx15, BWx15, BWx15

    Overhead DB Press: 45x12, 45x12, 45x12, 45x12

    Cable Fly (High): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Cable Fly (Mid): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Cable Fly (Low): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    And tonight and all this weekend will be "cardio" with Silda-V

  10. Name:  579824_110604509094560_677217655_n.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  79.5 KB
    I took the day off today. Because I found out that the medic that saved my life in Afghanistan. Lost his today outside Hunter Army Airfield. I will always be indebted to you brother. And you will be sorely missed.

  11. My condolences brother

  12. Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    My condolences brother
    Thanks brother. He is the reason I am here today.

  13. Tonights workout was chest aiming at lower pecs

    Decline Bench: 95x18, 185x15, 205x11, 205x12

    Flat Bench: 95x18, 135x15, 155x12, 155x12, 155x12

    Overhead DB Bench: 40x15, 45x12, 45x12, 45x12

    Cable Fly (High): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Cable Fly (Mid): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Cable Fly (Low): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

  14. Name:  38877.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  129.1 KB
    Weekly Comparision Pic of @Caldwood and myself

  15. Tonight I was crushing some shoulders

    Military Press: 95x18, 155x15, 185x12, 185x12, 185x12

    Side arm Cable Raises (B/L): 15x15, 10x15, 5x15, 5x15

    Front DB Raises (B/L): 30x18, 35x12, 35x12, 35x12

    Rear DB Raises (B/L): 17.5x12, 17.5x12, 17.5x12, 17.5x12

  16. Tonight was back

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 85x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    Straight Arm Pulldown: 30x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Low Row: 75x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    Close Grip Lat Pulldown: 85x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    PullUps: BWx12, BWx12, BWx12, BWx12

  17. No lifting today, had a tooth pulled. Will be back at it again tomorrow

  18. Nasty man. Two years ago I had a tooth pulled and it bled for 2 weeks! Crazy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Name:  579824_110604509094560_677217655_n.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  79.5 KB
    I took the day off today. Because I found out that the medic that saved my life in Afghanistan. Lost his today outside Hunter Army Airfield. I will always be indebted to you brother. And you will be sorely missed.
    that is tough...going to say a prayer for both of you.


    hang tough, brother!!!

    if you need help don't hesitate to get it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is tough...going to say a prayer for both of you.


    hang tough, brother!!!

    if you need help don't hesitate to get it!!!
    Thanks brother, things are getting better, and I know his wife is going through a ton right now. So when she's feeling better, think I'm gonna do something for her and the new baby that was born 8 days before his death.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Thanks brother, things are getting better, and I know his wife is going through a ton right now. So when she's feeling better, think I'm gonna do something for her and the new baby that was born 8 days before his death.
    That's some terrible stuff right there, I can only imagine what that has to be like. Enduring a precious moment like a new born baby girl alone. Let us know if you ever need to vent brother, we're all here to listen and help

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Thanks brother, things are getting better, and I know his wife is going through a ton right now. So when she's feeling better, think I'm gonna do something for her and the new baby that was born 8 days before his death.
    sonovabitch...that is like a ton of bricks falling on you.

    helping out his wife and newborn will be the best therapy for you, imo.

    KARMA
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    That's some terrible stuff right there, I can only imagine what that has to be like. Enduring a precious moment like a new born baby girl alone. Let us know if you ever need to vent brother, we're all here to listen and help
    Thanks brother

  24. So tonight was arms...

    Preacher curl: 50x18, 80x12, 80x12, 80x12, 80x12

    Tricep pulldown V Handle: 30x18, 75x12, 75x12, 75x12, 75x12

    Isolation Curl (B/L): 30x18, 40x12, 40x12, 40x12

    Reverse Tricep: 30x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Rope Cable Hammer Curl: 30x18 50x15, 75x12, 75x12

  25. Name:  20170818_213343.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  60.7 KB

    Back Double Bicep
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in