Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got my 12 samples in the mail. i plan on taking 2 on empty stomach before work on a regular basis [4x a week].

ok, let me just say that my vice in life is the need for instant gratification [I want what I want when I want it], so needless to say i had to pop 1 cap as a trial run. at 1 cap the effect is pretty mild, but noticeable.

I went down to the basement to do some situps, 1st thing I noticed was my knee didn't hurt as much as usual walking down steps. I started doing situps and the burning/fatigue feeling i usually get when i hit 50 wasn't telling me to stop, i strangely felt a compulsion to do more.

like i said the effect from 1 cap was mild, i am very excited to try 2 caps tomorrow morning!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for this. I'll be living vicariously through you bro. Used to be on Oxy's bc of an injury and won't dare take this for a run but the formula looks amazing so looking forward to your feedback as u always give it straight in here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this. I'll be living vicariously through you bro. Used to be on Oxy's bc of an injury and won't dare take this for a run but the formula looks amazing so looking forward to your feedback as u always give it straight in here.
thank you...sorry you can't use this, but I will try and make this log as informative and useful as possible--I rarely get this excited about logging a product!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it's like I prob could use it. But it's just that it took me like 6-7 months to ween myself off the oxy after I got myself better, so just do t want to tempt fate lol. So I fully get what the pain relief aspect of opioids provide and find it super interesting combining it with the other stuff in here. Hoping the ppl who got the full bottles do as thorough job as u do. Oh not that u do or not but if u drink make sure it's hours after this is out of your system. I remember one time when I was weening off I thought enough time had passed between taking the pill and having a beer but man it was like I drank a keg lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's like I prob could use it. But it's just that it took me like 6-7 months to ween myself off the oxy after I got myself better, so just do t want to tempt fate lol. So I fully get what the pain relief aspect of opioids provide and find it super interesting combining it with the other stuff in here. Hoping the ppl who got the full bottles do as thorough job as u do. Oh not that u do or not but if u drink make sure it's hours after this is out of your system. I remember one time when I was weening off I thought enough time had passed between taking the pill and having a beer but man it was like I drank a keg lol
drinking won't be a problem-THANK GOD!!!

I haven't had any alcohol in 20 years!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drinking won't be a problem-THANK GOD!!!

I haven't had any alcohol in 20 years!!!
I tried kratom, I liked the effects but my stomach can't handle it...I only got up to 3 scoops of kratom, I like 1 cap of vicaine more, but that's just me-I know lots of guys are real fans of kratom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well the stim effect from 1 cap wore off after around 2 hours, then it was more of a light buzz for another couple of hours. no crash, effects just gradually diminished. I think 2 caps is going to raise it to another level.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subadubdub!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this for sure!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thebigt goes to cloud9 with vicaine. I'm in for sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had some make up mowing and weed eating to do today, so I got up drank a scoop of radiate and drove to the shop. once there I take 2 caps of vicaine, load up the truck and head out to mow. 40 minutes in I feel sluggish and sort of dim-witted, so I take a 200mg cap of caffeine and then gradually get my wits about me. I felt really good with hardly any pain in my bad knee, but the dim-wittedness just wasn't productive for me on the job....

I think I liked 1 cap a lot better, tomorrow I will just take 1 cap!!!

I must have low tolerance for opioid type products, for once I get to 'underdose' something, lol. the 1 cap was just right for me!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's some serious stims. Opioids r strong. And Bro u only eat the weed if the 5-0 are knocking at your door. Lol

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well the stim effect from 1 cap wore off after around 2 hours, then it was more of a light buzz for another couple of hours. no crash, effects just gradually diminished. I think 2 caps is going to raise it to another level.
It will, bro...trust me. 3 caps may be too much...unless you like it real strong (some people do).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt doing big things! Subbed!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here to compare effects

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold says 10% might prefer 1 cap, geez I feel special!!!

I used 2 caps today but split them up. I took 1 cap before leaving for work with a tbsp of pb, then around an hour later I took the 2nd cap with no food...this is my sweet spot. around an hour after taking 2nd cap I took a 200mg caffeine pill, this extended the effect and prevented any crash...I felt great all day.

also I might add that my bad knee isn't hurting so much-:wiggle:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold says 10% might prefer 1 cap, geez I feel special!!!

I used 2 caps today but split them up. I took 1 cap before leaving for work with a tbsp of pb, then around an hour later I took the 2nd cap with no food...this is my sweet spot. around an hour after taking 2nd cap I took a 200mg caffeine pill, this extended the effect and prevented any crash...I felt great all day.

also I might add that my bad knee isn't hurting so much-:wiggle:
Thanks for the review, man. Glad to see you are figuring out what dosing scheme works best for you. From every review I've read, it seems that almost everyone really likes it, especially once they find out how to use it in a way that works best for them. Keep in mind that if you use it more than 4 days per week, especially at 2 caps per day, you will start to develop a tolerance and its effects will diminish...so make sure to take days off...at least 3 per week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review, man. Glad to see you are figuring out what dosing scheme works best for you. From every review I've read, it seems that almost everyone really likes it, especially once they find out how to use it in a way that works best for them. Keep in mind that if you use it more than 4 days per week, especially at 2 caps per day, you will start to develop a tolerance and its effects will diminish...so make sure to take days off...at least 3 per week.
i am liking it with extra caffeine added....another great day today, tomorrow will be an off day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed big guy

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in for sure!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT's all lit up again
He loves the Vicaine
He loves the Vicaine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT's all lit up again
He loves the Vicaine
He loves the Vicaine
fortunately I am good with just a light buzz....amphetamines would be far more dangerous in my hands.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 279
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
smith_69 General Chat 69
thebigt Supplement Logs 383