Cheftepesh1 and his lost shaker of Keto Salts

1. Cheftepesh1 and his lost shaker of Keto Salts

Since it is the beginning of summer, I thought I would start this log with some tropical style. Especially with a flavor like natural orange. A big shout out Muscle Research for sending this out to me. My current stats are 202# from this morning. The goal is reduce that down to between 190 -195 in the next 35 days.

URL=http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/DJHotLips69/media/tropical_coast_wallpaper.jpg.h tml][/URL]
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

2. Cant wait to see how it treats you
    •   

3. subbed to compare
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Love the theme!

Excited to follow along. Thanks for logging!
    www.mrsupps.com - AM10 gets you 10% off everything.
    Everything has FREE U.S. and APO/FPO shipping!
    Check out the stacks

5. First dose was about 30 minutes prior to workout.

Taste: they all have a salty taste but the orange was pretty good flavor to mask it.

Effects: considering on vacation and very active I was full of energy during my late workout. Wasn't expecting to have much energy for cardio but was able to get in a little extra. I'll see where I weigh in in the morning
    •   

6. Insies

7. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Subd
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

9. In on this!!!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

10. Had to skip yesterdays workout due to the amount of work in the house I had to do. Powerwashing is better than cardio. Hoping to get chest in today or legs.

11. Took the dose later in the day in order to have a late work out. Gained a little weight, but not sure if retaining water from the higher level of sodium since I'm not ingesting a lot of calories.

Question: a few other brands use potassium to balance out the sodium levels. Is there a reason it's not in this formula?

12. Took the dose early this am. Added extra potassium to counter some of the water retention effects of the sodium. I am prone to edema, so this is something I have to watch for. So far no issues. The taste is easy to get used to. Many supplements have an odd taste and over the years the effect becomes more important.
    The effects: I found my focus to be better using this. I had increased energy when I was tired before starting my workout. I was able to sustain my workout longer without a break.

13. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Took the dose early this am. Added extra potassium to counter some of the water retention effects of the sodium. I am prone to edema, so this is something I have to watch for. So far no issues. The taste is easy to get used to. Many supplements have an odd taste and over the years the effect becomes more important.
    The effects: I found my focus to be better using this. I had increased energy when I was tired before starting my workout. I was able to sustain my workout longer without a break.
    Sounds good

14. Another day and hit shoulders on the day of independence. Was a late night workout due to family obligations. I took dose as I got home. Workout was about a 1/2 hour later. Great focus and energy through the whole workout. Was glad since the heat and activity drained me.

15. No workout today. Back to work. Used one dose before work to keep focus up. I am constantly moving at work so it doesn't hurt to have the extra energy as well. Helped out a great deal for the long day I had.

16. No workout today and my diet was off due to work. Back to the grind again in the am.

17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    No workout today and my diet was off due to work. Back to the grind again in the am.
    Noooo, your gonna get fat for missing. Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Noooo, your gonna get fat for missing. Lol
    LOL. Hard core workouts the last few days. Dosed 45 minutes before and had great workouts. The focus was great even though before I was tired. Hit chest and legs the last two workouts. This came in very handy for the extra energy.

Just dosed for the next workout and pumped to see how much extra energy I will have. Just finished a plumbing project.

19. Another dose yesterday set for a long day at work. I was able to run full steam for the entire day, which is usually tough since I run around for 12 + hours on very little sleep. Focus was great

20. Great workout today. Hit chest since it is Monday. Had some great energy and focus. Hoping to drop some weight, but have definitely seen some reduction in size. Waist has dropped one inch.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Great workout today. Hit chest since it is Monday. Had some great energy and focus. Hoping to drop some weight, but have definitely seen some reduction in size. Waist has dropped one inch.
    Nice brother. And yes it is international chest day after all

22. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Great workout today. Hit chest since it is Monday. Had some great energy and focus. Hoping to drop some weight, but have definitely seen some reduction in size. Waist has dropped one inch.
    Dropping waist size - very kewl!

23. Missed a few workouts because of work. Gotta love the grind. Hit the gym today for back. Zero sleep, but had great energy and focus. Dropped weights a little but still had some good reps.

24. Got to hit legs yesterday and back today. Great workouts on both days. Even had the energy for cardio and go scrub the floors for my wife.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Lost 10lbs of Muslce and 1lbs of Fat!!
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. Cut and then One+ = waste of effort?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:52 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 12:18 PM