Muscle research pump juice extreme puts hulky on the map .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Muscle research pump juice extreme puts hulky on the map .

Attachment 150229
    Attachment 150228
    I must say I've been very excited to try this the ingredient list is amazing finally a product without dmaa in it so I don't have to worry about my dick in the dirt or my heart screwing up. I'll get to putting up my workouts and discussing the benefits of the supplement on a daily basis. I plan on getting in a decent workout tonight around 6 then going out to dinner with my little family. So I will update immediately after my first workout and use of this product as always go with half a scoop for your first serving of anything.

2. Liking the profile. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you.
    •   

3. Its gonna be great !

4. What's your carb intake like, specifically pre and intra workout? Gonna experiment?

5. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    What's your carb intake like, specifically pre and intra workout? Gonna experiment?
    Nope 60 to 100 g pre 0 intra and 40 g post work out style will be 10 sets of 10 30 seconds rest
    •   

6. should get a really decent pump by looking at profile!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Pre workout pump juice
    https://youtu.be/1gwYnWbvpg0
    Post work out pump juice
    https://youtu.be/1Ac8QAGG2Xw

8. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Pre workout pump juice
    https://youtu.be/1gwYnWbvpg0
    Post work out pump juice
    https://youtu.be/1Ac8QAGG2Xw
    hahaha...those vids cracked me up...those faces looked like you were auditioning for the next dick tracy movie, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha...those vids cracked me up...those faces looked like you were auditioning for the next dick tracy movie, lol.
    You gotta be kidding me wtf lol thats is exactly what i was thinking eyebrows and flat top mixed lmao

10. Gosh damnit hulk now I'm going to have to post a vid now homie. Oh sheeeet. Monday's leg day yo.

11. Don't got nuff book learnin to figger profles n shizzz. I just needs ta know
    Tastes good?
    Feels good?
    Duz da job?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Don't got nuff book learnin to figger profles n shizzz. I just needs ta know
    Tastes good?
    Feels good?
    Duz da job?
    Yes yes yes. ..
    I woke up full and hungry as ****. Went to Wendy's with my son and Order Dave's classic double. now 45 minutes later I'm still hungry.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Yes yes yes. ..
    I woke up full and hungry as ****. Went to Wendy's with my son and Order Dave's classic double. now 45 minutes later I'm still hungry.
    Happen to notice any lowerback pump attack!?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    Happen to notice any lowerback pump attack!?
    Nope surprisingly

15. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Nope surprisingly
    I think I may be in love then.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    I think I may be in love then.
    When in doubt check for the gunt switch

17. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Yes yes yes. ..
    haven't been to Wendy's in a longtime, now i'm craving one f them doubles-thanks a lot
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haven't been to Wendy's in a longtime, now i'm craving one f them doubles-thanks a lot
    Lol alf had a serious complex

19. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Lol alf had a serious complex
    geez...now you are referencing alf-good at 1st then they ruined it, like everything else it seems, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez...now you are referencing alf-good at 1st then they ruined it, like everything else it seems, lol.
    Double stacks are awesome !!!!!! And so is alf.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Double stacks are awesome !!!!!! And so is alf.
    last season of alf sucked.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. getting ready to hit the pump juice

23. Everybody knows I had a little setback cause me to lose a lot of strength in muscle I've been on cycle for 6 weeks gain some of it back. I just did one and a half scoops pump juice. I added an additional 50 lbs to my bench just to see how many more reps I could get. For a warm-up I did elevated push ups probably close to 50. Followed by a three-minute rest some simple lateral pulls a couple overhead presses with a simple 30-lb dumbbell just to get the blood flowing. Needless to say the bar with extra 50 pounds on it but I'm not used to lifting. I ended up getting 10 reps on my first try 8 reps on my second try and 4 reps on my third try . The total weight was 300lbs.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    Here ya go brother. https://youtu.be/ZmyjjErmrew
    Nice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pump Juice Extreme gtg!
    By JPSwole in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 05:46 PM
  2. Student puts Obama on the spot
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 10:02 PM
  3. Matrix or others - Does using an AI put stress on the Adrenals?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 11:04 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:40 PM