First Cycle Olympus UK Halodrol/1,4 AD Stack

ja366394

Awards
First Cycle Olympus UK Halodrol/1,4 Ad Stack

I plan on running my first PH cycle as soon as my Halodrol gets in from the U.K. I am 19 years old 5'10 175 pounds. I ordered Olympus UK Halodrol-100 off of ***********, I will stack the halodrol with a supplement I bought from supplement world that has 1 and 4 andro. The 1,4 andro supplement is only a 4w cycle while I plan on running the halodrol for 5-6 weeks depending on how everything goes, dosing it 50/50/50/75/75/75. I will also take CEL's cycle assist and have an A.I on hand if needed, and of course my pct and a natty test booster.
I was wondering if stacking these two together would be safe considering they both increase test levels increasing the chance of a bad shutdown. I do not have a SERM many people say you need one but some say u do not, I also haven't found a trustworthy website where I can purchase real clomid.
What do you guys think any feedback would be helpful, thanks!

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
No SERM, no cycle. Period. People who say you do not need one quite literally have no idea what they are talking about. DM me for a source.

And it's as safe as any cycle is. You're already risking shutdown, by using AAS. Don't cycle if you aren't prepared to deal with the possible consequences.

Andros are mild af, though. So they won't make your chances of shutdown that much worse. I would actually strongly recommend you take them (or at least the 4), simply because running a cycle without a test base is pretty ****ing stupid imo.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Like above post no SERM, no cycle. Halodrol will shut you down on its own... look at enhanced athlete for research Chems (clomid). You're too young and doesn't look like you've done much research at all but if you're adamant on doing it..... none of them raise test levels, they stop your natural production. 4ad converts into test but will take about 4 weeks to kick in, so point in doing a 4 week run IMO, 1ad has know to create some lethargy, coupled with halodrol you should be prepared to be tires a lot haha
You look to gain weight? Lose weight? What do you want from this? What's your diet look like? How long have you been training? Seeing as though you're not even 21 so your hormones aren't even close to being settled, realise you might mess up your HPTA permanently and coursing that young may put you and a road to early TRT/HRT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely need a serm period. Clomid or nolva along side an otc pct product would be a good option.

ja366394

Awards
Like above post no SERM, no cycle. Halodrol will shut you down on its own... look at enhanced athlete for research Chems (clomid). You're too young and doesn't look like you've done much research at all but if you're adamant on doing it..... none of them raise test levels, they stop your natural production. 4ad converts into test but will take about 4 weeks to kick in, so point in doing a 4 week run IMO, 1ad has know to create some lethargy, coupled with halodrol you should be prepared to be tires a lot haha
You look to gain weight? Lose weight? What do you want from this? What's your diet look like? How long have you been training? Seeing as though you're not even 21 so your hormones aren't even close to being settled, realise you might mess up your HPTA permanently and coursing that young may put you and a road to early TRT/HRT.
Right now I'm looking to bulk during my offseason I am an athlete and struggle to gain weight because my off-seasons are short. I've been training seriously for about 4 years, and am eating 3000 calories a day. I have been researching for about a year and a half now and know many teammates who have done prohormones in high school and are fine. I know halodrol is a potent PH but thought it wasn't to bad on suppression and side effects if ran correctly

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
1. Halodrol is better for cutting
2. If you're not gaining weight, eat more, I bet your natural test levels are double mine, I'm 25. 3000kcal isn't much for an "athlete" who also trains regularly, what sport do you compete in?
3. You say you've been researching yet you didn't think you'd need a SERM.....
4. Halodrol is potent and will **** you down
5. I bet non of the people in high school have got blood work done. You are literally saying others have done it so it must be ok, don't be a sheep. What works for others may mess with you.
Common sides from halodrol: decreased libido w/o a base, testicular atrophy, back pumps, headaches, mood swings, elevated BP. I can go on if you like?