Nicksox Shreds Weight with Bloodshr3d War!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! Shout out to Mind and Muscle for giving me the chance to log Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d War edititon! I'll be using this to help continue my journey down to sub 200 lbs. I'm currently at 208 and starting to do a more cardio/circuit focused workout for the next few weeks to really tighten up hopefully. So hop on board and join me on my journey to a milestone for myself. Starting pic here at 208.
IMG_2661.JPG

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had my first workout this am with this and really liked it! I started with 1 scoop to assess my tolerance. Mixed great and the grape flavor is really good. I had a great sweat going, and felt really good after. Going for two scoops likely from here on out as didn't get a ton of energy from the 1.

Currently having a second scoop here at lunch to kickstart my afternoon. Work posted below
20 mins elliptical, 1 minute "jog" one minute sprint with heavy resistance
Circuit of 25 squats, 20 lunges, 30 calf raises, abs til failure x2
ten minutes bike 5 mins "jog" 5 mins hard
repeat circuit from above x2

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you finally got it. In for results!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in, man! Glad to hear the grape flavor is tasty. I think that's going to be the flavor of my next tub!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, it's good at one scoop. Excited to see what the taste is with two

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Punch my ticket, I'm ready to ride

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see this arrived

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this for sure!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day from they gym, but ended up doing 20 mins on the bike. Took two scoops today and really digging the flavor. Had some great sweat going and awesome clean energy. Didn't get much sleep last night and this really helped pick me up without any jitters

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with the grape. The Orange is really good too

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with the grape. The Orange is really good too
I've had the orange by way of samples. It was ok but a little too "candy-like" for me. When the flavor is Orange Starkrush, that makes sense! But it just wasn't something I want when I first wake up.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout this morning! Had two scoops before hitting up the gym and still feeling great. Took the two scoops at 645 am and it's currently 11 am, still have good clean energy and just generally in a good mood. Sweat was crazy during my workout, really enjoying this so far. I had a second serving after work yesterday for a pick me up and it worked great, no problems sleeping or anything either, even with a later dose.

20 minutes cardio 1 minute walk 1 minute run (fast pace)
Circuit - incline bench 20 reps, shoulder press 20 reps, wide grip pulldown 20 reps, curls 20 reps, tricep extensions 20 reps. Did this twice, no rest in between anything.
10 minutes cardio bike brisk pace
Repeated circuit 2 more times

Was drenched afterwards and felt quite pumped.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout this morning! Had two scoops before hitting up the gym and still feeling great. Took the two scoops at 645 am and it's currently 11 am, still have good clean energy and just generally in a good mood. Sweat was crazy during my workout, really enjoying this so far. I had a second serving after work yesterday for a pick me up and it worked great, no problems sleeping or anything either, even with a later dose.

Circuit - incline bench 20 reps, shoulder press 20 reps, wide grip pulldown 20 reps, curls 20 reps, tricep extensions 20 reps. Did this twice, no rest in between anything.

Was drenched afterwards and felt quite pumped.
Im a big fan of circuit training. I always get super pumped.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had another good workout yesterday! Did the same lower body circuit with a half hour of cardio. Then went out and played 18 holes in 90 degree sun! Definitely sweat a ton yesterday, good clean energy yesterday and no crashes which is awesome. Bout to slam 2 scoops and do some yard work before it gets too hot

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For giggles I weighed myself before yardwork/bloodshr3d. 208.2 before yard work, 207.1 after, haha. After eating a sandwich and about a gallon of water too. Bloodshr3d really had me motivated for yardwork of all things

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
For giggles I weighed myself before yardwork/bloodshr3d. 208.2 before yard work, 207.1 after, haha. After eating a sandwich and about a gallon of water too. Bloodshr3d really had me motivated for yardwork of all things

I took some the other day before yard work and it really makes the difference. I can't sit still after I take it lol

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodshr3d really had me motivated for yardwork of all things
New marketing slogan: "We make you actually want to do chores" lmao

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's true! At first was just going to do some tilling but was feeling good so decided to shovel 14 wheelbarrows full of rocks and rocking out 12 bags of mulch! All while it's 92 degrees

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today, just gonna mow a bit later in 100 degree heat. I took two scoops this am to replace coffee. Loving the flavor and got some nice clean energy

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One week in, loving it so far. Down one lb, 207 this morning. Workout coming this afternoon, just wanted to post the good news.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had an unbelieveable sweat going after the workout today, was wiping myself down for 20 mins afterwards, it was crazy. No crash and good energy both before during and after. Here's the workout for today, really liking this setup so far. Might do it longer than the prescribed 3 weeks.

Circuit - bench 20 reps, shoulder press 20 reps, bent over bb rows 20 reps, curls 20 reps,skullcrushers 20 reps. Did this twice, no rest in between anything.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight continuing to drop, down at 206 here today. Feeling good! Did two scoops this morning before a workout, sweat fantastic as usual. I have been doing IF for awhile now, and finding this helps curb my apetite as well which is awesome. Got some big softball games tonight, gonna be a heat index of around 100 when we start playing, should be interesting.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really put this to the test today! My daughter woke us up at 3am from a nightmare, then again at 530, so I didn't get to the gym before work as I usually do. And I was exhausted. But I took an early lunch after two scoops and it's like I was never tired! So much energy at the gym, and of course a good sweat. Seriously impressed with how quickly this pulled me out of my funk. Workout was great and I'm carrying that energy into the afternoon. Still down near 206.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed yesterday's update, but got in a good workout the AM! On a little mini vacation with the fam. Hotel and a bunch of swimming with the kiddo last night, amusement park today! Will take today's dose when we get back later this evening

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vacation?? Where? Actually camping with the family myself..real camping in my tent ?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick trip with the wife and kiddo. Got back last night after a fun filled day of rides and a water park. Place is called adventureland in Des Moines

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up taking a couple scoops and doing some Father's Day cardio! Really loving this stuff. Such clean energy, hasn't lost a step yet after two straight weeks. Woke up this morning feeling (surprisingly) lean since didn't follow IF or eat clean at all Friday and Saturday. Weighed myself and only gained .5lbs, was at 206.5. Best testament I can give on Bloodshr3d working so far.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you had fun at the amusement park, and enjoy the rest of your father's day! Glad to hear that it sounds like the cheat days had minimal impact on your cut! If you were eating less clean than usual, it wouldn't surprise me if that extra half pound is water, glycogen, and sodium bloat too, and will be gone in a few days of normal diet.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already back down to 206 and rolling right along! Had two scoops this morning before the gym and got a great sweat going. Things really rolling along nicely here 2 weeks in.

20 mins elliptical 1 min high incline fast, 1 min "jog" pace
circuit 20 bench, 20 bent over row, 20 shoulder press, 20 curl, 20 skullcrushers x2 no rest
10 mins bike fast pace
Repeated circuit 2 more times.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my previous post was me excited about being at 205! Still hit up my scoops today and hit up the gym. Gonna sweat some more at softball tonight. Haven't been this motivated in quite some time. Very pumped to be sniffing 200!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Softball went great last night, next week is the last of he regular season, and if we sweep we win the league. Playing the team we're a game behind so gonna be fun! Just did 20mins cardio today, fast paced bike with 2 scoops. Feeling good!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been lurking due to busy week but glad all is working well

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries! One little thing I notice is if I leave it in a shaker too long it leaves some residue stuck to the bottom. Other than that mixes really well

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good couple days of workouts! Had cardio this morning, did 30 mins in bike and had a hell of a sweat with two scoops. Chased that with some afternoon yard work and one scoop, can vouch for effectiveness in staying entertained with shoveling rocks and mulch haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it at the gym today after a needed day off yesterday. Still down at 205, even after a pretty poor diet saturday night so that's awesome! Last week here and hoping to drop another lb or two. Will log all of this weeks thoughts and provide final thoughts/pics at the end of the week since the week of the 4th will be nuts. Todays workout below

Squats 2x8
db lunges 3x10
pullups 3x8 (big for me as after second set I'm usually hard pressed to get many)
upright bb row 3x8
Incline bench 3x10
butterfly 3x8
side lateral raise3x10
bb shoulder press 2x8
finished off with 20 mins on the bike alternating from sprints to heavy resistance. hell of a sweat here

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
204!! On a roll and loving it. Just did some cardio and abs here with two scoops, just as much sweat going as day 1. Tonight is the final regular season of softball, if we win both we win the league. Should be a fun night!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the weight loss progress is going well. Good luck at your softball game, let us know how that goes!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish softball would have gone as well as the weight loss has, haha. We got out butts kicked, but still got second in the league so could be worse. Got a good gym session in today, keeping the momentum going here towards the end!

Deads 2x8
leg curl 3x10
Tbar row 3x8
seated row 3x10
decline bench 3x10
cable crossover 3x8
DB arnold press 3x8
side laterals 3x8
finished off with ten minutes fast pace on bike. More cardio + abs tomorrow.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some cardio/abs in today, still rolling great! With the log winding down I'm impressed with how much energy I'm still getting and the amount of the tub that's left. A ton of value in the tub for sure. I'd say 75% of days I'm using 3 scoops

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this will be my final review of Bloodshr3d War! If you've been following the log you can tell that I like it, and for good reason. I'm down 4.5 lbs in less than 30 days and have had awesome energy throughout. Will get into more detail below and post the after pic, but this is a winner for me!

Taste 4/5
I had the grape flavor, and it's quite good! A bit weak with one scoop but with two scoops, definite good refreshing flavor. Enjoyed it from first day til now.
Mixability 3/5
Mixes great and instantly but knocked off a few points as I noticed it leaving a residue on the bottom of my shakers. Not as much with 1 scoop but pretty pronounced with 2.
Appetite Suppression 5/5
I have been following IF, started a few weeks before this log and always had trouble with the mornings. This really helped curb my appetite and made it much easier to hold off in the morning without going crazy
Thermo 4/5
Didn't notice much with one scoop, but with two scoops I would get a great sweat going every time and a nice warm sensation throughout my body. Really noticeable during cardio, not even one minute in and would start getting drenched
Energy 5/5
Have to give this a top mark since it hits so cleanly and provides long lasting energy. I mostly took as a PWO in the morning (6am) and would just have great energy throughout the morning. Then follow with one scoop in the afternoon and you're good to go for a day. Fantastic well being as well.
Value 5/5 I've been using daily for almost 30 days and still have quite a few scoops left, and this is at 3 scoops over 3/4 of the time.

Overall 4/5
This is a great fat burning drink period. The fact that it never lost it's effectiveness nor made me feel cracked out put it right at the top of the list for powdered thermos.

Thanks to M&M for giving me the shot to log this!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_2831.jpg

Before and after pic. Down 4.5 lbs. picture doesn't quite do it justice as the bottom of my stomach is much flatter and I'm starting to see an outline of the abs there, something I haven't seen in a long time!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A pound a week is solid progress. Fast enough to keep the scale moving, gradual enough to ensure you're hanging onto as much muscle as possible. Nice job!

Glad you enjoyed Bloodshr3d and that it helped support your cut! Thanks for taking the time to log!