Tren/epu 2nd cycle

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
First cycle was garbage. Didnt keep many size gains, but kept virtually
all of my strength. I'm never saying **** the diet again!! Strict approaches are for me lol
Trying to gain 12 pounds and drop 2%BF. I'm pretty easy gainer, but feel free to post anything you might mix up in your diet to make you wanna stay on your diet!!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What's your stats? What are you running? What's your diet like? What's your PCT? Starting a thread with literally no info haha

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
My diet is 250g of protein, carbs at 25% and fats at 25% (my body goes through fat like it's nobody's business; catns not so much)
Im 5feet 9inches 150lb on most days. Porper pct w/clomid due to nolvadex not working too well wit tren. Also pharma freak anabolic stack for pct diet lowering fats during pct. Erosion just in case on cycle, gear support oct, and animal pak/muscle tech multi vits during the whole pricess (less multis pct)

APC80

APC80

Awards
5'9" 150lbs is that a typo? Can't believe you have any fat at that height and weight yet you're trying to lose 2%bf.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I don't have much body fat at all. That 2% will give me that summer bod I like!!?

APC80

APC80

Awards
So on a cutting diet you wanna lose 2% bf while gaining 12lbs of mass? At your height and weight that's just not gonna happen mate. Sounds like you need to put on some mass before dabbling in PHs and cutting fats during pct is a bad idea. If you dunno how to eat to put size on your frame naturally you're just gonna lose any muscle you gain on cycle very quickly.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I recently lost 50 pounds from my heaviest weight. I'm pretty well off on the diet part considering I've been that fat guy that got fit. My life is sooo much better now!!

APC80

APC80

Awards
Congrats on the weight loss mate but you need calories to gain 12lbs, you shouldn't put on any fat with tren and epi anyway unless you go overboard. If ya gain 12lbs lean mass you'll look like you lost 2% body fat anyway.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Congrats on the weight loss mate but you need calories to gain 12lbs, you shouldn't put on any fat with tren and epi anyway unless you go overboard. If ya gain 12lbs lean mass you'll look like you lost 2% body fat anyway.
Thank you for the advice!! That's kind of a hope and a whim to lose the BF% lol but I haven't started the cycle yet. I've done a epistane/msten cycle before, and lost 10 out of the about 20 I gained due to a poor pxt. This time I'm on top of all of it:)

APC80

APC80

Awards
Thank you for the advice!! That's kind of a hope and a whim to lose the BF% lol but I haven't started the cycle yet. I've done a epistane/msten cycle before, and lost 10 out of the about 20 I gained due to a poor pxt. This time I'm on top of all of it:)
No worries just don't wanna see you waste a cycle it's too expensive lol good luck with your run mate!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Can't wait for this to get in!! I'll post some pics the day I start!!