Brawn and me. A little log from an old friend.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Well first and foremost. Thanks to BPS and Lukehayd for the oopportunity.Ok, second im new but I'm not. I'm back from the dead. My old name was Johnnynutz. After some time off from the forums and Iron im making a comeback. Ok...that's that...

Ok. So I've been back to the gym for a bit. Slowly getting it in because im trying not to hurt myself. My knee and shoulder aren't in the best shape these days. Doing what I can without doing more damage. Diet isn't completely on point but its pretty consistent. Im currently doing a push,pull leg routine. With light shoulder works on off days when I have time with bands. So that being said.....

Took first dose this morning and taking second in a bit. Dosing 6 am and 6 pm. Did my pull workout today. Its been awhile since I did a log. I've done tons of them, so if im missing anything or you want to know anything just ask. Trying to get back in the swing of things.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro! I be following
Take it easy and nurse those puppies back to full strength!

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Thanks man. I'm 35 and not getting any younger. Want this lifestyle to last for years.lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here buddy! The lax should help with the joint pain a bit. Some have really good results with it helping on the joints. Hopefully, you can reap some of that yourself!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for sure!

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Ok guys( and gals that apply to) I'm pretty busy these days. Anyways. Lifes been great. I've hit the gym the last three days. Like I've said doing a push pull legs...Er ...I guess this week was pull push legs.lol. This week has been so good at the gym. My shoulder prevents me from going heavy on bench, but I know how to workout. So my gym has tons of machines one of which is a close cable machine. I mean its perfect for chest. I've been using it to hit my chest from different angles and keep my motion going in the direction without causing aggravation. Too heavy of pulls also aggravate it. So once again incorporating free flowing moves and lighter weight more reps. Today was awesome, first time I've done squats in a long time. Once again my knee is a punk so I didn't go heavy and want really sure what it was going to do. But I got through 6 sets. Slowly working weight up until I knew that my knee was about all set. Lol.

So all in all I've been doing alot more Volume. I'm kinda partial to Powerbuilding. But because I haunt been doing anything lower than 6-7 reps. I've been adding an additional set or two. Pretty much pyramiding up and back down. Seems to be working well and feeling good over all

So now, I know today is only day three but I just feel a little more fuller. Like that solid feeling. I'm not sure if its because I just got married and life is amazing so everything feels great or this stuff.lol. little too soon to say for sure. My goal with this is to lean up a bit and fight that inflammation. Lol. Shoulder and knee ache for days if I aggravate them. So I'm hoping this helps overhaul this whole recomp and recovery I'm working on. Well that's it for now. Using my cell my computer broke. So setting this up all nice is kinda a pain. So for now this is it. Thanks for following and here's to healing and smashing goals!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really hoping to see the lax help with your joint pain.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Really want it to. That's actually the main reason I even signed up and considered. I mean the other excellent benefits would just be a plus.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Off day today. Legs are shot from squats.lol. just bumping. Making sure I keep up with this bad boy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really hoping to see the lax help with your joint pain.
seriously?

I've heard this effect reported before...always had my doubts, my knee is probably well beyond relief from a otc supp.

voltaren gel worked good for awhile but now it hardly has any effect.

I will follow along with this log and see how things go!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seriously?

I've heard this effect reported before...always had my doubts, my knee is probably well beyond relief from a otc supp.

voltaren gel worked good for awhile but now it hardly has any effect.

I will follow along with this log and see how things go!!!
Personally, I didn't experience much difference when I was using the topical version but a bunch of other people noticed a nice effect there. With you not having cartilage left, I wouldn't expect much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I didn't experience much difference when I was using the topical version but a bunch of other people noticed a nice effect there. With you not having cartilage left, I wouldn't expect much.
my thoughts also...thanks for being honest and not pimping!!!

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
I know I having a water in the kneecaps floating cartilage. But it never stopped me from running my 5ks and my one 10 k at 285pounds. Its always just been my bad knee. I never had it sliced open because it scares the puss outta me. I've dealt and moved on. I stopped for a long time and things caught up. Hoping to work them back out. My shoulder on the other hand is rather new and hoping it helps this more.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my thoughts also...thanks for being honest and not pimping!!!
I haven't smoked in over 10 years and I don't want my mouth anywhere close to your butt so there's no way I'm going to blow smoke up your a$$. ;)

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Feeling like a million bucks
First time I've deadlifted in a long time. Had an amazing workout and knock on wood....both my knee and shoulder feel fine today. No aches or pains.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Push workout today. My shoulder wasnt feeling great today. Im Not sure exactly what it was. Almost felt like a pump before I even worked out. Didn't they to kill it. Went fairly light but did alto of volume..found out they have a shoulder machine that focuses on side deltas.Felt great using that because I was sticking to strict form. Definitely using that more often from now on.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Legs yesterday. Feeling great again. Joints feel great at the moment. Trying to find a happy medium with gym and work. Going to bed crazy early the past few days. Also lost a couple pounds. Leaning up a bit too. I can't 100% give the props to brawn but I was kinda stuck the last few weeks before taking this.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs yesterday. Feeling great again. Joints feel great at the moment. Trying to find a happy medium with gym and work. Going to bed crazy early the past few days. Also lost a couple pounds. Leaning up a bit too. I can't 100% give the props to brawn but I was kinda stuck the last few weeks before taking this.
Take it however you can get it right? ;)

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Great workouts, got slammed at work. Still doing my thing just havny had to time to post. My wife said in looking good and can see a difference in my appearance. That is a good confidence booster. In just keep chugging away and just working and working out. This last week was a blur, but I'm feeling great

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Had a great workout today. Been crazy motivated In the gym. Did bench today. Shoulder felt good. No issues. Knees feeling good. Everything Is good. Lol in going to try and post more next week. But so far so good. Products been treating me good

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great workout today. Been crazy motivated In the gym. Did bench today. Shoulder felt good. No issues. Knees feeling good. Everything Is good. Lol in going to try and post more next week. But so far so good. Products been treating me good
Do you think the lax is helping with the joints?

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
First off, whoa what a week. 65 work hours. Ugh. Made it to the gym Tuesday wedneday and today. Phew. I'm thinking brawn helped me through this week. My joits feel amazing pretty much lets say about 95% joint ache free. Long days with a physical job. Damn. But I made it. Its been a blur this week and sorry for not being on. Can't really say much in the strength department because I pretty much went to the gym even though I was exhausted. Just to get some lifting in. BUT...in the endurance department....holy smokes. Worked crazy hours and still got some gym time. That made me feel good. Both physically and mentally. I have about a week left and don't want this to end. Thinking of snagging a couple more bottles and running longer. In doing the 200mg a day. I. Sitting at around 300 pounds though, wondering if I took one more pill a day would it do anything different. I mean ill finish out the rest of this as is. But if I snagged two more bottle and did 300 away. Wondering where the benefits. And counterproductive part happens

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Feeling great. Today was press. On a crazy note. I did barbell overhead press. Which about a month ago I could not do because my shoulder hurt to bad. I must say. Not for nothing but I haunt had sore joints for days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Malbranque Anabolics 13