SCIVATION QUAKE 10.0MAC FEELING THE AFTERSHOCK WITH QUAKE

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Let me start off by saying thank you to TheSolution for choosing me to log QUAKE 10.0. It's my first time being chosen so I can't let you guys down. Let me start off by introducing myself. I'm 21. I'm an engineer and work long mother F-ing hours. I have a high tolerance for stims. Some days I'm drinking 2 energy drinks and usually working my way up to 4 or 5. Massive migraines when I don't have my caffeine . When i go out to sea, I'm usually averaging 3-5 hours of sleep every 30 hours, so if this QUAKE is the real deal, then it will help me keep lifting out to sea. I've been lifting for 6 years now. I used to powerlift in high school and I still an obsessed with lifting heavy but now I'm gravitating to more bodybuilding. I'm going to keep all my supplements the same except I'm swapping out C4 with QUAKE. I'll be tr1umpj 1 hour preworkout then taking QUAKE 10.0 as my preworkout and the xtend bcaa during workout with dextrose. Also taking anabeta elite and sustain alpha. Solid run right now and looking forward to a preworkout that actually gives me the TREMORS. Whenever I have a new supplement and tell everyone at work about it, THEY BUY IT. There are currently 9 bottles of xtend bcaa in my work center because TheSolution got me hooked on blood orange. Hopefully the same for Scivation Quake10.0

I'll be workout 4-6 days a week. Legs Chest Back Shoulders then repeat
Max- squat 405 deadlift 465 bench 315
Military press 195

My workouts are usually 60-90 min and 120 min on weekend. Always focused on the big compound lifts. I don't train fasted but it is not on a full stomach either. My diet is not strict. I eat for my goals and my goals are to add weight to the scale with minimal fat and it's working just fine. Weighted in at 195 today.

Thanks again to 1Fast400 and TheSolution

Support the troops

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
First workout : BACK/BICEPS/CALVES

DOSE: 1 scoop 30 min pwo

Today I had an easy day at work, got off early , went to dmv , only there for 2 hours. Not bad. But kept me well rested. I slept good last night and ate over 250g carbs today before my workout. I had half a pizza 2 hours preworkout. 30 min before gym I dosed 1 scoop of QUAKE with 10oz of water. It smells exactly how it tastes. BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLEGUM. Even kinda chalky like it. The taste is good. Not strong, but not weak. It goes down smooth. No bloat. No bite after you chug it. Mixability was fine. Few specs on bottom but it came down when I chugged it.

So I was laying on the bed before I went to gym and I could feel my body start to shake and my heart beat faster. When I got to gym, nothing special. Had the usual workout. I was my impressed by 1 scoop. Keep in mind , that is only HALF DOSE for those who are reading this. Tomorrow I'm going 2 scoops in 10 oz of water.

Effects
Stamina: did not notice much out of 1 scoop. I had plenty of carbs all day but I had the usual workout minus the Deadlifts. Still not blown out of the park yet. I was sweating my @ss off like crazy.

PUMP: I did get a good pump even though I was going hot and heavy on all my rows. Could have been due to the hot and ready little Cesar's pizza this afternoon and the combination of QUAKE with it.

ENERGY: I had a tad bit more energy today. Could have been that I had good sleep, meals, and an easy day at work. Then it could have been QUAKE. I'll find out more with 2 scoops tomorrow.

FORMULA: not big on discussing ingredients. I like it when my face itches. I have the meth bugs under my skin. And feeling anxious . I didn't get any of that. I really want QUAKE to smack me in the face and wake me the Fu!k up. It didn't.

Sorry. I have to be honest.
Every workout will be with 2 scoops and if TheSolution will let me push the limits, I would like to try 3 scoops.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. I dosed one scoop and had the same thoughts. Tomorrow will be a 2 scoop workout to see how it goes.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you are going to get smacked in the face with only caffeine as the stim. It was made to help with performance. Although I think you will enjoy it more with 2 scoops. I personally can't wait to use it!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I don't think you are going to get smacked in the face with only caffeine as the stim. It was made to help with performance. Although I think you will enjoy it more with 2 scoops. I personally can't wait to use it!
I'm looking forward to taking 2 scoops for chest day tmm after some paint balling and a cookout

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First workout : BACK/BICEPS/CALVES

DOSE: 1 scoop 30 min pwo

Today I had an easy day at work, got off early , went to dmv , only there for 2 hours. Not bad. But kept me well rested. I slept good last night and ate over 250g carbs today before my workout. I had half a pizza 2 hours preworkout. 30 min before gym I dosed 1 scoop of QUAKE with 10oz of water. It smells exactly how it tastes. BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLEGUM. Even kinda chalky like it. The taste is good. Not strong, but not weak. It goes down smooth. No bloat. No bite after you chug it. Mixability was fine. Few specs on bottom but it came down when I chugged it.

So I was laying on the bed before I went to gym and I could feel my body start to shake and my heart beat faster. When I got to gym, nothing special. Had the usual workout. I was my impressed by 1 scoop. Keep in mind , that is only HALF DOSE for those who are reading this. Tomorrow I'm going 2 scoops in 10 oz of water.

Effects
Stamina: did not notice much out of 1 scoop. I had plenty of carbs all day but I had the usual workout minus the Deadlifts. Still not blown out of the park yet. I was sweating my @ss off like crazy.

PUMP: I did get a good pump even though I was going hot and heavy on all my rows. Could have been due to the hot and ready little Cesar's pizza this afternoon and the combination of QUAKE with it.

ENERGY: I had a tad bit more energy today. Could have been that I had good sleep, meals, and an easy day at work. Then it could have been QUAKE. I'll find out more with 2 scoops tomorrow.

FORMULA: not big on discussing ingredients. I like it when my face itches. I have the meth bugs under my skin. And feeling anxious . I didn't get any of that. I really want QUAKE to smack me in the face and wake me the Fu!k up. It didn't.

Sorry. I have to be honest.
Every workout will be with 2 scoops and if TheSolution will let me push the limits, I would like to try 3 scoops.
there is 0 reason to go 3 scoops.
Nothing in this formula is going to make your face itch. that would be from niacin or beta-alanine. Both of which don't have any real effeects on performance or endurnace which this product was meant to be used for.

Going 3 scoops is not only dumb its just stupid. Taking in large doses of nitrates can have negative side effects, same with citrulline that would exceed a recomended dose.

There is a law of diminishing returns with taking products and reading labels. More is not always better. This product is not meant to smack you in the face the energy is supposed to be long lasting and aid your performance/endurance (LCLT, Peak02, Capros) and the Theanine was added for a smooth and streaming energy.

Coming from someone like you who takes in well over 1g of caffeine a day. Do not expect miracles, because you are a huge minority that OD's on stims. You may be in a large need of a stim break for how much your adrenal glands take a beating day in and day out.

what you will see is already what you experienced ....

Sweating ---> Capros
Pump --> Capros / Nitrates / Citrulline
Performance / Endurance --> LCLT / Nitrates / Peak02

The energy will be streaming and long lasting, take notes on when you take it and how long it stays with you. I bet you will be shocked at how lasting it is with 0 crash.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
2 SCOOOPPSSS FTW!

1130 wake up
1200 :turkey/ham sanggy
1300 :tr1umph
1330 :2 scoops Quake 10.0
1400 : gym

2 scoops on a semi-empty stomach. Sat down to play Xbox. Got a slow steady increase of ENERGY and after 15 minutes I was ready to hit chest. Strength is on the decline on incline bench. And the outside of my forearms are so tender when i squeeze. It's now 1800 so 5 hours later and I still have energy. Just tired from lifting. Nothing to special about the PUMP . Did a few drop settson chest and got some blood in there. The FOCUS was definatly there

2 scoops in 12oz of water was just fine. Taste was still mild and little chalky. Noticed no different strength in flavor with 2 scoops.

Workout
Incline bench
135x10
185x10
225x9
245x3/4/4/3
185 failure +Db fly failure
135 failure + fly to failure (3 sets)

Decline hammer strength
5 x10

Tri ext
8x10

Calf raises
7x10

Kept it simple. Decent workout but good focus and steady energy. Got a second wind. Like when that happens

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try using 14-16oz of water for 2 scoops
I know booneman77 says his sweet spot is around 10-12oz per scoop. Try increasing it a little bit which could help with the mixability to boot.

Any changes in endurnace from doubling the dose from last time?
The Theanine at full dose should really give you that long lasting focus which you exactly state as well as smooth solid energy. Especially if you had energy for 5 hours. which is VERY good.
Crazy you don't get a pump off 1.5g Nitrates and 6g Citrulline not to mention the addition of capros in the mix.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 3 legs and day 4 shoulders

Leg day

Dose: 2 scoops in 10oz water are approx 1 hour before dosing had a bagel and cheese .

Pump: it was above average. Legs got nice and veiny and so did calves when i hit them at the end.

Endurances nothing noticed. Felt pretty tired after hitting 405

Shoulders

Dose 2 scoops 10 min before lifting. My buddy hit me up last second saying he was ready so I chugged it real quick with about 8 oz of water. Bad choice. Didn't mix to well. Needed about 5 more oz of water.

Pump: HUGEEEE. You know that pump you get when your mid cycle and it gives you a chub? Yah! That was that kind of pump.

Smith mach behind neck press high rep, then smith mach upright rows. Then smith machine behind back shrugs. I BLEW UP. Looked like I was about 5 lbs heavier. I didn't even have to chase the pump. It was just there. FOCUS was great. Being a stim junky, I'm already satisfied with this product. My dosing to me is 10 min pre workout with carbs about 1 hour before gym.

Quake definately pushed me threw the workout.
TheSolution. Can this be taken as an afternoon pick me up on a non workout day or if you workout out in the morning and need a little extra push. For example say i workout at 5 am and dose 2 scoops but then I can't go back to bed until 5 am the next morning. Can I take a scoop at 8 pm the get me thru the mid-watch while under way? And what about 2 a days. 1 scoop each workout?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 3 legs and day 4 shoulders

Leg day

Dose: 2 scoops in 10oz water are approx 1 hour before dosing had a bagel and cheese .

Pump: it was above average. Legs got nice and veiny and so did calves when i hit them at the end.

Endurances nothing noticed. Felt pretty tired after hitting 405

Shoulders

Dose 2 scoops 10 min before lifting. My buddy hit me up last second saying he was ready so I chugged it real quick with about 8 oz of water. Bad choice. Didn't mix to well. Needed about 5 more oz of water.

Pump: HUGEEEE. You know that pump you get when your mid cycle and it gives you a chub? Yah! That was that kind of pump.

Smith mach behind neck press high rep, then smith mach upright rows. Then smith machine behind back shrugs. I BLEW UP. Looked like I was about 5 lbs heavier. I didn't even have to chase the pump. It was just there. FOCUS was great. Being a stim junky, I'm already satisfied with this product. My dosing to me is 10 min pre workout with carbs about 1 hour before gym.

Quake definately pushed me threw the workout.
TheSolution. Can this be taken as an afternoon pick me up on a non workout day or if you workout out in the morning and need a little extra push. For example say i workout at 5 am and dose 2 scoops but then I can't go back to bed until 5 am the next morning. Can I take a scoop at 8 pm the get me thru the mid-watch while under way? And what about 2 a days. 1 scoop each workout?
never exceed 2 scoops. I personally would not use a pre-workout on a non-training day. just get some proper fuel in your body and you will be good 2 go or pop a caffeine tab. Leave Quake for your workouts due to the pump agents, nitrates, and features to help optimize your training.

As a company we do not get any real feedback when people dose on an offday because there really is nothing to note regarding activity, performance, endurnace, pump etc...

how is the energy with your dosings? Have you noticed any less rest between sets? are you doing any cardio and can you notice a change in VO2 Max output?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its also funny. People who take so much caffeine and stims can take 2 scoops of quake and get some of the best energy they have ever had/used in a pre-workout. Goes to show if you properly dose other active agents in a product = Results..

Love the feedback on the pump.. I bet your looking SWOLE

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Day 5

No gym today but was lifting a fuel pump and hauling chain hoists all damn day . Thing weighted in over 300 lbs. this thing was a god damn beast. You know who else is a beast. ME. Took a scoop of QUAKE after fiddling with this thing for hours on end. Then proceeded for another 6 hours after that. Oh boy did QUAKE give me that UMPH to get my a$$ under that pump and crank out all the bolts and lift and guide this thing up all damn day. Oh yeah who doesn't like a huge damn pump from Turing wrenches and hauling chain for hours. The pump got soooo bad in the forearms I had to stop for breaks. Now tomorrow we have to take apart the pump. Replace the mechanical seal. And then place this thing back in FML. Still not match for quake tho. 1 scoop was perfect for the job. Thought about getting an energy drink but remembered I had a Baggie of quake 10.0. JOB DONE

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe we should start marketing quake for construction workers? haha

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Quick back workout

2 scoops 5 min before workout on empty stomach.

Pulled a PR by 20 lbs I think 495. So happy to get 5 plates. Not I can officially bench 3 plates, squat 4 plates and deadlift 5 plates. Did 6 sets of low cable rows then 5 sets of curls and called it a day after hitting PR

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick back workout

2 scoops 5 min before workout on empty stomach.

Pulled a PR by 20 lbs I think 495. So happy to get 5 plates. Not I can officially bench 3 plates, squat 4 plates and deadlift 5 plates. Did 6 sets of low cable rows then 5 sets of curls and called it a day after hitting PR
You take this first thing upon waking with nothing else??
how was the energy and pump even when training pretty damn heavy?
Long lasting energy?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Took it after work, fasted for about 4 hours.
The energy was great that day especially when I pulled the PR. Got even more excited.
I hit heavier rows than usual too. The pump to was not there. Non existing on dead lifts. Small on rows and curls. The energy from quake lasts about 4-6 hours on me. Take it at 4 and I'm tired by 10 which is perfect. So 2 scoops =about 5 hours of alertness and energy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took it after work, fasted for about 4 hours.
The energy was great that day especially when I pulled the PR. Got even more excited.
I hit heavier rows than usual too. The pump to was not there. Non existing on dead lifts. Small on rows and curls. The energy from quake lasts about 4-6 hours on me. Take it at 4 and I'm tired by 10 which is perfect. So 2 scoops =about 5 hours of alertness and energy
Damn.... Thats some serious energy!. Ill have to remember to never dose this if I train later at night.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Back from 7 days at sea . Some good workouts. Did t write them down cuz I legit didn't have time and they were short due to lack of equipment on the ship. But quake helped me out a lot. I'll post more tot improve on the detains and 3 workouts this weekend

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Wow. I lost 10 lbs in 7 days. Jesus.

Yesterday was chest. It up 2 scoops of quake 35 min before gym. On an empty stomach. I feel with an empty stomach, I get better focus and longer lasting energy.

Did my usual incline bench, incline machine , flys, then random tri exercises.

Overall good pump when I was somewhat depleted on carbs.
Focus was there. Very good
Energy was steady and longggg lasting
Endurance was okay. Didn't notic much but I was very happy to be back at the normal gym and not sharing it with marines

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
after losing 10 pounds and not having any food in ya. That will def take away from pump and endurance. Welcome back brother.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Yesterday was back day. Felt like crap again. Leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow.

Took 2 scoops 20 min before workout. Didn't get much effect from it at all. Body is so mentally and physically beat down. Going to push thru it all and at least try and maintain.

I had little pump. No endurance. Just focus.

The weighs felt heavier. I felt smaller. Losing that weight took me way back from my goals. Now I have to add 15lbsto make 200 instead of 5.

I'm making good progress on my calves tho. Slow and steady.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A supplement can't cure a bad diet or lack of sleep especially with how
Much weight you lost

Get some Zzzz's

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
A supplement can't cure a bad diet or lack of sleep especially with how
Much weight you lost

Get some Zzzz's
Agreed. I had 2 weeks of crazy working schedule. About 18-20 hours of job per day. Slept for 4 hours per day. Then i was very sick. I took 2.5 scoops of CU and felt like crap. So i took few days off and rest. Enjoy my family days. Then i feel the stim kick again even with just 1 scoop.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I'm back boys. Final review Sunday with more logs from my underway

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Ok fellas, I had about 9-12 servings for the 15 day underway. Just enough. Each dose was 2 scoops. Heaping. Always 20 min pre workout. I had to time this stuff like clockwork. Keeps me awake at night like crazy. As you know my schedule is always rotating forward. 6 hours of watch. 6 hours of work preceding after that and possibly 6 hours off after that if all goes well. So it goes 6 watch/6 work /6 off. Kinda hard to squeeze in a workout with a preworkout when your 6 hours off are time to shower and sleep and workout in a gym loaded with jarheads doing curls.

Pumps; pump was fed better this underway due to increase of food I time 6/10

Energy: not overwhelming, but steady , and definatly there for the long haul.6/10

Focus:3/10 to much on my mind right now. Very hard to focus. Job problems. Lady problems . Lack of sleep. Studying for boards . Sucks

Endurance: 5/10 some days it's there. Others it's not . Could be because of
This banging marine chick with a sexy body.Mhmmmmm donuts

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok fellas, I had about 9-12 servings for the 15 day underway. Just enough. Each dose was 2 scoops. Heaping. Always 20 min pre workout. I had to time this stuff like clockwork. Keeps me awake at night like crazy. As you know my schedule is always rotating forward. 6 hours of watch. 6 hours of work preceding after that and possibly 6 hours off after that if all goes well. So it goes 6 watch/6 work /6 off. Kinda hard to squeeze in a workout with a preworkout when your 6 hours off are time to shower and sleep and workout in a gym loaded with jarheads doing curls.

Pumps; pump was fed better this underway due to increase of food I time 6/10

Energy: not overwhelming, but steady , and definatly there for the long haul.6/10

Focus:3/10 to much on my mind right now. Very hard to focus. Job problems. Lady problems . Lack of sleep. Studying for boards . Sucks

Endurance: 5/10 some days it's there. Others it's not . Could be because of
This banging marine chick with a sexy body.Mhmmmmm donuts
You have also said your nutrition and sleep is totally off. This is a huge reason for endurnace and lack of production in the gym. If all thing were on par would you grade this pre-workout this low?
It is hard to be 100% honest when you even chime in that you lost a lot of weight, nutrition was not up to par, and sleep has been lacking.

You say there is a lot on your mind, but you also state that is lasts for a "Very long time" whiich would mean your focus is long lasting due to the sustained energy.

So the #'s really throw me off here.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I found that having 2 solid meals consisting protein and carbs then down my Quake 90 minutes after my second meal works wonder. Endurance was 9/10. Pretty consistent. Maybe it works for me but not for other people. I tried on fasted and i felt like crap. I also tried mix Quake with Glycoject. Endurance 9.5/10. Almost perfect.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I found that having 2 solid meals consisting protein and carbs then down my Quake 90 minutes after my second meal works wonder. Endurance was 9/10. Pretty consistent. Maybe it works for me but not for other people. I tried on fasted and i felt like crap. I also tried mix Quake with Glycoject. Endurance 9.5/10. Almost perfect.
Anytime you utilize a product as it should be (with carbs to enhance the pump agents in nitrates and citrulline) the results will be superior.