Mac's Dirty Bulk with ABE & Sustain Alpha (mini log)

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Ayy ladies and gentlemen,. And trannys (don't want to offend America these days)

Mac daddy is going to be running Anabeta Elite and Sustain alpha for a good bit. Already a couple days into he ABE and just got back on sustain after a lil break. I'm tryin to get to a solid 200 within the next month or 2. And add some mass all over. Especially my calves, those will be my focus. Not going to update daily but I'll post my main lifts, body weight, overall hunger, and libido changes while running these 2.

Supplements currently taking:
Gharine 10 mg
ABE
Sustain alpha
Triumph
Dextrose
Fishoil
Ice cream ..oops

Keep in mind that I'm coming off a 1/4/epi run that yielded huge strength gains. But took a huge toll on my body and joints so I may add some more support items for the joins.

I'm going to eat what ever the hell I want so fuq off and watch me get fat. It's always bulking season.

Feel free to detail the gain train

Post THE LIST!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In on this I got two bottles on abe waiting for me after PCT as well!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in on this as well!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Couple days in right now approx 3.5. Sex drive is up a bit. Looks like it's finally coming back after that cycle .

Appetite is definately up. Just have to poo in the morning and when I go to eat breakfast I can't cuz my stomach hurts to bad

Start weight -190-192
Goal-200
Penis- 6 .75
Goal-7ish
Sex - couple times a week
Goal - errrr day (one can dream right?)

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Big appetite.
Still hit my 405 squat. Very happy. Focusing on calves for the next month. Looking to bring up my weakest part.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
ABE got me eating Mexican food today like Trumps wall is going to be finished tmm.
Fat Cali burrito. 2 and a half quesadilla. Muy delicioso.?!?

Libido is def way up.

Noticing that if I take my ABE in the AM and can't eat a massive meal, then by lunch I'm so god damn hungry.

Great workout on shoulders today. Big pump, great motivation.