Best topical fat burner

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Im curious what is the best topical fat burner anyone has ever used. Ive used vasoburn and liked it quite a bit, but im curious how evomuse supernova compares?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im curious what is the best topical fat burner anyone has ever used. Ive used vasoburn and liked it quite a bit, but im curious how evomuse supernova compares?
I like both VB and SN but I give the edge to Supernova. SN is the best topical fat-burner I've used to date and the carrier issues I noted early in my log have been taken care of in the subsequent versions. If you haven't seen the log you can checkout my results:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284806-evomuse-5000-supernova.html

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton Jebrook. Im currently using nano Mithras, 11 icon and gonna finish with titan, invictus and wanted to add a topical. I just read some info on supernova and it caught my attention a lot!!!!!!!!!!! I defly appreciate the post gonna read it now

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note: Supernova has an icy hot feel during application and zero burning sensation throughout the day. Vasoburn has an intense burning/tingling sensation during physical activity on par with Eviscerate. I do like the VB carrier a lot.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea im about 16-17 % bf and I need something to really work hand in hand with pct so il probably add that to get down in weight. I have til july im doing high fats low carbs and hiit cardio 3x a week the Mithras and 11 icon has helped me lose a pants size and a half already and still have a bottle of 11 icon left. I have 2-3 days left of Mithras . Yeah I love VB a lot but need something for higher body fat and wana get just lean enough for the beach in san diego I have 4 months that's pretty reasonable don't u think?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on what you've said, I think you'll really enjoy SuperNova.

Excited to hear your thoughts/see your experience!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea im about 16-17 % bf and I need something to really work hand in hand with pct so il probably add that to get down in weight. I have til july im doing high fats low carbs and hiit cardio 3x a week the Mithras and 11 icon has helped me lose a pants size and a half already and still have a bottle of 11 icon left. I have 2-3 days left of Mithras . Yeah I love VB a lot but need something for higher body fat and wana get just lean enough for the beach in san diego I have 4 months that's pretty reasonable don't u think?
Fer sure Mattabolic :bigok:

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Once I get into Pct im gonna add this then il start trying to add pics if it lets me. Il add from when I started on cycle to when I finish pct which will consist of Titan, Kingpin black label, invictus and supernova. I may do the 2 bottles for 85 dollars off evo muse site

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Haven't started pct yea have 1 bottle of icon 11 still and then I have supernova coming. Here is my progress so far. This is day 1,23 and today which would be day 33.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress. Would be great though if all pictures are from same/similar angle!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx man il add more from same angle bro wana wait til I get my supernova then really kill it!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established

Here is a same angle pic. That's from day one and today. I was super flat today even had a cheat day yesterday , however I'm way way leaner up top! Things are looking good may lower macros some starting this week. I can't wait to start invictus and supernova gonna get interesting .

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Question I have 3 dermals one which il be using in pct. I was curious between icon 11 and supernova then invictus what's the best way to apply these when ur running 2-3

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question I have 3 dermals one which il be using in pct. I was curious between icon 11 and supernova then invictus what's the best way to apply these when ur running 2-3
Icon 11 is 11-Keto correct? If so, I wouldn't advise using during PCT as it is suppressive. As far as the other 2, apply invictus to upper chest/Traps/delts and apply SN to your trouble areas where you want to reduce local fat storage.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Icon 11 is 11-Keto correct? If so, I wouldn't advise using during PCT as it is suppressive. As far as the other 2, apply invictus to upper chest/Traps/delts and apply SN to your trouble areas where you want to reduce local fat storage.
Yea I'm almost done with it have about a week left max I'm using it before I start pct. then gonna use invictus and keep running supernova. Thx a ton jeborook! Also huge shot out to MidwestBeast extremely awesome for helping me out a ton!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I'm almost done with it have about a week left max I'm using it before I start pct. then gonna use invictus and keep running supernova. Thx a ton jeborook! Also huge shot out to MidwestBeast extremely awesome for helping me out a ton!!!!
Happy to help, brother.

Here's to keeping that progress rolling!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Happy to help, brother.

Here's to keeping that progress rolling!
I defly am been a rough week between my car then after it got fixed got a virus threw my guys up finally felt better today about 80 percent. I'm not using it as an excuse that's for sure already doing hiit took the day off from work. Gonna do everyone proud on this one

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
What's the key to getting supernova to spread properly? I ran it under hot boiling water and shook it well , maybe I need to shake it more

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 into supernova already noticing a difference

I'm not even close to done gonna run this til almost July and adding brite soon. Thx so so much for pointing me in the right direction MidwestBeast and Jebrook and a huge shout out to dsade for an amazing product!!! This is just the beginning of good things to come

cwages

cwages

Awards
Day 4 into supernova already noticing a difference

I'm not even close to done gonna run this til almost July and adding brite soon. Thx so so much for pointing me in the right direction MidwestBeast and Jebrook and a huge shout out to dsade for an amazing product!!! This is just the beginning of good things to come
Looking good brother. You can definitely tell a difference for sure. Keep killing it man you have plenty of time to be right where you want before vacay

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Looking good brother. You can definitely tell a difference for sure. Keep killing it man you have plenty of time to be right where you want before vacay
Thx brother appreciate it a lot think I may start a separate log for supernova . I'm loving this stuff so far can't even wait to see a few month of this stuff !!!! Gonna keep killing it and hope to do as good as u did!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thx brother appreciate it a lot think I may start a separate log for supernova . I'm loving this stuff so far can't even wait to see a few month of this stuff !!!! Gonna keep killing it and hope to do as good as u did!
Your doing good brother. Your definitely leaning up. I have 5 weeks to go before my vacation. I've turned up the frequency on the cardio and length to drop the last few pounds. I'm 209lbs now and probably have 5-7 lbs tops to go. We will see where I end up.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Your doing good brother. Your definitely leaning up. I have 5 weeks to go before my vacation. I've turned up the frequency on the cardio and length to drop the last few pounds. I'm 209lbs now and probably have 5-7 lbs tops to go. We will see where I end up.
Your hard work is paying off your results speak for themselves!!!!! Keep at it and use that vacation as ur reward and push! You so got this man!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I like both VB and SN but I give the edge to Supernova. SN is the best topical fat-burner I've used to date and the carrier issues I noted early in my log have been taken care of in the subsequent versions. If you haven't seen the log you can checkout my results:

Dude, nice results considering this is non hormonal. Dang. I need to hop on this ****- I can't break 12% BF for the life of me. What else were you running at the time?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, nice results considering this is non hormonal. Dang. I need to hop on this ****- I can't break 12% BF for the life of me. What else were you running at the time?
Thanks! After about a 4-5 weeks I added Brite, also by Evomuse. I also tossed in Olympus Labs Ignite somewhere around the tail end of the log. Each highly effective on their own and the stack was pretty darn good. I ran well beyond the sponsored log and had continued results.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx brother working very very hard on this! Thx Jebrook I'm defly adding brite then il look into to adding ignite before I go to San Diego. I'm gonna seriously give this log my best!!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! After about a 4-5 weeks I added Brite, also by Evomuse. I also tossed in Olympus Labs Ignite somewhere around the tail end of the log. Each highly effective on their own and the stack was pretty darn good. I ran well beyond the sponsored log and had continued results.
Hmmm, but the ending pix in your log- was that just off Supernova? Were you on your normal diet/routines during this run also? Or did you do anything out of the ordinary?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad it's treating you well, buddy. Excited to see what you can do after running those for the duration :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, but the ending pix in your log- was that just off Supernova? Were you on your normal diet/routines during this run also? Or did you do anything out of the ordinary?
I think the log was around 6 weeks. Brite was added the last 2. Results shown in the log were mainly attributable to the SN. Diet was normal. Just tried to stick to maintenance or slightly below and eat clean when I could. I am not a strict dieter or calorie counter by any means. Nothing really changed in cardio or resistance training length, frequency, or intensity. If you wanna know anything else PM me or post in my log thread so as not to derail this log.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, but why do you have your face blanked out on the first two pics and not on the third? :ponder:

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, but why do you have your face blanked out on the first two pics and not on the third? :ponder:
In an abusive relationship lol nah just got in the habit then didn't care anymore lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what its worth...I ran a bottle of SuperNova and fell in love with it. Just ran out a week or so ago and already miss it. Need some more but the funds arent there right now. I even had a few guys on my shift at the fire department try it and they liked it. Keep up the good work Mattabolic.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm already seeing a difference after 3 days. The odor of it though is horrendous.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth...I ran a bottle of SuperNova and fell in love with it. Just ran out a week or so ago and already miss it. Need some more but the funds arent there right now. I even had a few guys on my shift at the fire department try it and they liked it. Keep up the good work Mattabolic.
Yea I'm already a fan and only a week in this stuff is unreal!!!! Gonna let a lady at work try it. I told her I promise she won't be disappointed. I started a log if u wana follow it .

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm already a fan and only a week in this stuff is unreal!!!! Gonna let a lady at work try it. I told her I promise she won't be disappointed. I started a log if u wana follow it .
Of course..attach the link here and Ill sub.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'll just found out the hard way. Make sure you wash your hands completely before rubbing your eyes. Whooaa

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just found out the hard way. Make sure you wash your hands completely before rubbing your eyes. Whooaa
This stuff won't burn the skin like OG Eviscerate, but yeah, I wash my hands thoroughly after applying SN (and obviously and of the Eviscerates. And if I apply in the AM or PM, I always do so after I've put my contacts in or taken them out. Even if I've washed my hands, I still don't trust that lol.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Is there any info on the results 30-60 days after the bottle is gone? Would love to hear if people are keeping the results.