ALRI Humapro log.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I was lucky enough to win a tub of HumaPro. ive been looking for such a long time for a replacement for my bcaa/eaa and a good protein source . So I wanted to see if this can fill my requirements.
stay tuned . each day I will update when and how much I take. I will also talk about the taste and mix ability. along with performance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this! I haven't tried this product.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Inside.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok today I opened the container. th3 smell from the container isn't so pleasant." but it means nothing". so don't worry when you open the container and expect it to smell like it tastes.

mixability:
1 scoop in a dasani bottle of water. it had about 14 oz of water in it. shook it up a few times. the water was ice cold. there were some floated in it that kept sinking to the bottom. I had to keep checking the ingredients because it reminded me of beta alanine.

taste: mandarins orange.
it calls for 10oz of water I believe.
i used about 14-16oz. I believe this to be perfect. the taste was very refreshing cool taste with a hint of mandarin to it. it had a slight sweetness to it. and a slight tartness. they complimented each other very nicely. the taste was really enjoyable. I wanted more when it was gone. but the best word to describe the taste is refreshing.

performance: I used this for my first fasted cardio. so being the first day I cannot really compare yet. but I had a nice steady energy. but when I was done i still seemed to have more energy in the tank. so let see how this plays out in the next few weeks. and me using this in between meals and replacing a shake here or there. im gonna be doing a recomp and I have a feeling this is gonna be a staple in my supps for the future, if this pans out as I hope.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not trying to be wise but this product is really just a great tasting BCAA/EAA that is quite expensive. If you are expecting some tangible changes in your body composition and performance above that of any other BCAA/EAA...I think you will be a bit disappointed.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be wise but this product is really just a great tasting BCAA/EAA that is quite expensive. If you are expecting some tangible changes in your body composition and performance above that of any other BCAA/EAA...I think you will be a bit disappointed.
if I'm getting the equivalent of 25gr of protein per scoop at .002 calories. and say now I take 100gr a day by protein. by substituting just the protein. the calorie difference should make for some interesting studies and hopefully noticeable changes in fat without the loss of muscle . this is what I will be monitoring closely. my review will be as honest and thorough as I can make it. so keep an eye out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry dude, I have tried the product. Great tasting BCAA but I don't buy into the whole 1 scoop is equal to 25 grams of protein claims. I wish you well, and I hope you do prove me wrong actually..

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude, I have tried the product. Great tasting BCAA but I don't buy into the whole 1 scoop is equal to 25 grams of protein claims. I wish you well, and I hope you do prove me wrong actually..
Sorry it didnt work for you. Let see what we accomplish i will be updating starting tomorrow . included in with my macros.
so let see how this unfolds.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So how did this end up going for you?