Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After reading The Solution's review on RXS Radiate - The Elite Thermogenic I decided to give it a try. My spring time cutting phase is just around the corner and I need to look good hanging out at my daughters new in ground pool.

The first thing you will notice is the sweet, delicious smell of the Radiate Orange Candy supplement, one scoop in about 10oz of water and you will find out it taste as good as it smells. I have used it two times so far, one in the AM for Fasted Cardio and a Second for an Afternoon Cardio Session. Both times it performed very well. This supplement does not hit you hard, wack you out or turn you into a jittery mess it comes on very smooth and almost mellow. Once I got on the Treadmill (and Elliptical second session) I found I was going at a little faster pace than normal and I was not watching the clock. If you are like me you decide you are going to do cardio for, say 30 minutes at 10 minutes you are like ok I am a third of the way done. At 15, half over.....you know we all hate cardio!! Radiate defiantly takes some of the dread out of cardio. Now as the name implies it is a Thermogenic and man does it ever get the sweat rolling!

So bottom line, If you want to make your Cardio a little more enjoyable, burn a few extra calories and have a great tasting drink, pick up a tub of RXS Radiate and melt the fat away!!

I got mine direct from their website. Thank you MonteCedillo for the discount code!

Radiate.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! I may have to give this stuff a try!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received mine this past weekend and so far so good. The flavoring is definitely better than Bloodshr3ds, and I've tried both Orange Starkrush and Grape Bubblegum. Seems to have more energy at one scoop than it.

Still need to give it time for fatloss effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.