So precise its precision

  1. So precise its precision


    Would like to give a big shout out to my Taco Bell addicted friend @Big_Spaz for sending me a tub of Neapolitan ice cream precision protein.
    About to crack open the lid and bring in the goodness

    Name:  913gK06SfkL._SY606_.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  50.4 KB

    100% HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN
    WITH EMBEDDED ENZYME TECHNOLOGY™ (EET™) FOR MAXIMUM ANABOLIC RESPONSE

    Gaspari Nutrition® is proud to announce, Precision Protein™, a new breakthrough in whey protein performance. This innovative new protein utilizes a proprietary process known as Embedded Enzyme Technology (EET). This new technology functions within a phospholipid matrix that releases Leucine and other amino acids early in the muscle synthesis process. While other methods randomly hydrolyze the protein, EET is engineered to selectively release Leucine peptides producing an increase in muscle synthesis and growth.*
    In Stage 1 of the hydrolysis, the water activity is limited so the enzyme action is suspended. When water is added to the protein, Phase 2 begins by rapidly releasing more Leucine peptides increasing the body’s ability to absorb amino acids.
    Thanks to Embedded Enzyme Technology, Precision Protein has changed the protein game forever. With increased Leucine Peptides being released into your system, your rate of recovery, muscle growth, and athletic performance will be taken to entirely new levels, unlike any other protein on the market can provide.


  2. I've been wanting to try this stuff. It looks like it'd taste awesome!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    I've been wanting to try this stuff. It looks like it'd taste awesome!
    First thoughts on it

    Smell is amazing - it smells like a old school ice cream shop. Just cream and the 3 flavors
    Used 2 scoops with 16oz of almond milk - it legit tastes like melted Neapolitan ice cream. I think they just dehydrated the ice cream and made it into a powder. By far the best protein flavor I have ever tried in my 20 years of using supps
    Mix ability is perfection no isssue

  4. Been using 2 scoops post workout and must say this is the best protein flavor I have ever tried. I have tried almond milk and water and both are amazing.

  5. Gaspari crew checking in! To hear that it's the best protein that you've ever tried is a huge, huge plus and we love to hear it.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Been using 2 scoops post workout and must say this is the best protein flavor I have ever tried. I have tried almond milk and water and both are amazing.
    The stuff is crazy good with the almond milk bro!! If you het the chance... 1 scoop Neapolitan, 8oz fat free vanilla or plain greek yogurt, and a splash of almond milk.... DAYUM
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    The stuff is crazy good with the almond milk bro!! If you het the chance... 1 scoop Neapolitan, 8oz fat free vanilla or plain greek yogurt, and a splash of almond milk.... DAYUM
    That sounds awesome
    Will try tonight

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    That sounds awesome
    Will try tonight
    Let me know what you think!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Let me know what you think!

    Legit 10/10
    Used coconut Greek yogurt plus a scoop of precision
    The flavors really complemented each other. Been using it as shakes but this make take the cake.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Legit 10/10
    Used coconut Greek yogurt plus a scoop of precision
    The flavors really complemented each other. Been using it as shakes but this make take the cake.
    Im here to please bro
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Im here to please bro
    Better put on that fireman hat

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Better put on that fireman hat
    Its on homie!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    First thoughts on it

    Smell is amazing - it smells like a old school ice cream shop. Just cream and the 3 flavors
    Used 2 scoops with 16oz of almond milk - it legit tastes like melted Neapolitan ice cream. I think they just dehydrated the ice cream and made it into a powder. By far the best protein flavor I have ever tried in my 20 years of using supps
    Mix ability is perfection no isssue

    awesome to read, glad you're enjoying it!
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

  14. Picked up some oat flour
    Need a good recipe

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Picked up some oat flour
    Need a good recipe
    Wish I could help you there. I'm a bit boring when it comes to protein creations, usually just stick to cream of rice and greek yogurt.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  16. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Wish I could help you there. I'm a bit boring when it comes to protein creations, usually just stick to cream of rice and greek yogurt.
    Cream of rice sounds good

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Cream of rice sounds good
    It is, give it a try sometime. Very digestible and easy to make
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  18. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    It is, give it a try sometime. Very digestible and easy to make
    Do you add moooooilk to it ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone seen this stuff...if so, is it bunk?
    By dhuge67 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:09 AM
  2. EVAN'S so hard it hurts(no not thAT) STACK
    By evan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 01:29 PM
  4. So here it is. Let me know what you think.
    By Jared in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Log in
Log in