So precise its precision

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to give a big shout out to my Taco Bell addicted friend Big_Spaz for sending me a tub of Neapolitan ice cream precision protein.
About to crack open the lid and bring in the goodness

913gK06SfkL._SY606_.jpg

100% HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN
WITH EMBEDDED ENZYME TECHNOLOGY™ (EET™) FOR MAXIMUM ANABOLIC RESPONSE

Gaspari Nutrition® is proud to announce, Precision Protein™, a new breakthrough in whey protein performance. This innovative new protein utilizes a proprietary process known as Embedded Enzyme Technology (EET). This new technology functions within a phospholipid matrix that releases Leucine and other amino acids early in the muscle synthesis process. While other methods randomly hydrolyze the protein, EET is engineered to selectively release Leucine peptides producing an increase in muscle synthesis and growth.*
In Stage 1 of the hydrolysis, the water activity is limited so the enzyme action is suspended. When water is added to the protein, Phase 2 begins by rapidly releasing more Leucine peptides increasing the body’s ability to absorb amino acids.
Thanks to Embedded Enzyme Technology, Precision Protein has changed the protein game forever. With increased Leucine Peptides being released into your system, your rate of recovery, muscle growth, and athletic performance will be taken to entirely new levels, unlike any other protein on the market can provide.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting to try this stuff. It looks like it'd taste awesome!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting to try this stuff. It looks like it'd taste awesome!
First thoughts on it

Smell is amazing - it smells like a old school ice cream shop. Just cream and the 3 flavors
Used 2 scoops with 16oz of almond milk - it legit tastes like melted Neapolitan ice cream. I think they just dehydrated the ice cream and made it into a powder. By far the best protein flavor I have ever tried in my 20 years of using supps
Mix ability is perfection no isssue

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using 2 scoops post workout and must say this is the best protein flavor I have ever tried. I have tried almond milk and water and both are amazing.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari crew checking in! To hear that it's the best protein that you've ever tried is a huge, huge plus and we love to hear it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using 2 scoops post workout and must say this is the best protein flavor I have ever tried. I have tried almond milk and water and both are amazing.
The stuff is crazy good with the almond milk bro!! If you het the chance... 1 scoop Neapolitan, 8oz fat free vanilla or plain greek yogurt, and a splash of almond milk.... DAYUM

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff is crazy good with the almond milk bro!! If you het the chance... 1 scoop Neapolitan, 8oz fat free vanilla or plain greek yogurt, and a splash of almond milk.... DAYUM
That sounds awesome
Will try tonight

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know what you think!

Legit 10/10
Used coconut Greek yogurt plus a scoop of precision
The flavors really complemented each other. Been using it as shakes but this make take the cake.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First thoughts on it

Smell is amazing - it smells like a old school ice cream shop. Just cream and the 3 flavors
Used 2 scoops with 16oz of almond milk - it legit tastes like melted Neapolitan ice cream. I think they just dehydrated the ice cream and made it into a powder. By far the best protein flavor I have ever tried in my 20 years of using supps
Mix ability is perfection no isssue

awesome to read, glad you're enjoying it!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up some oat flour
Need a good recipe

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Picked up some oat flour
Need a good recipe
Wish I could help you there. I'm a bit boring when it comes to protein creations, usually just stick to cream of rice and greek yogurt.