Super epi elite

andybean96

Awards
Anyone run OL super epi at 1000mg by itself before? Thoughts?
I'm gunna run it as part of a cycle after stacking super 1,4 and epi..

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've ran epi by itself and it's a decent compound but I would never run it by itself again. I got some good pumps, vascularity, and hardness but def not much a muscle builder. Take my advice and just use it as part of a whole 8 week stack!

andybean96

Awards
I've ran epi by itself and it's a decent compound but I would never run it by itself again. I got some good pumps, vascularity, and hardness but def not much a muscle builder. Take my advice and just use it as part of a whole 8 week stack!

I'm runnin 330 of 1/4 and 500 epi for 30 days then 330 of 1 for 20 days with 750 epi then I'll only have epi left so I'll take 4 epi until 10th week hits, start kings blood week and a half before cycle ends and start super pct day after cycle ends? I'll have epi left over to save but I only have 150 caps of super 1 and 90 caps of super 4 and that's why i have to run epi after that but trying to lean out when super 4 empties out

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm runnin 330 of 1/4 and 500 epi for 30 days then 330 of 1 for 20 days with 750 epi then I'll only have epi left so I'll take 4 epi until 10th week hits, start kings blood week and a half before cycle ends and start super pct day after cycle ends? I'll have epi left over to save but I only have 150 caps of super 1 and 90 caps of super 4 and that's why i have to run epi after that but trying to lean out when super 4 empties out
Start KingsBlood the day after cycle ends.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone run OL super epi at 1000mg by itself before? Thoughts?
I'm gunna run it as part of a cycle after stacking super 1,4 and epi..
At 215lbs, I couldn't tell any difference jumping from 700 to 1000mg . But a big difference between 500 and 700. Just my .02...

andybean96

Awards
At 215lbs, I couldn't tell any difference jumping from 700 to 1000mg . But a big difference between 500 and 700. Just my .02...
How far along were u when u increased? Im looking to increase to 750 soon