MSTEN CYCLE

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody, in two weeks I will be starting my msten cycle. I just wanted some feedback of my dosages and products that i plan to use through out the cycle.
-6 week cycle
Msten 20mg per day
4 andro 330mg per day
Arimacare pro 8 caps per day
Aromasin if needed 12.5mg every third day, every other day depends on how i feel
-4 week pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
I would like some feedback on my 4 andro dosage and pct. Would increasing the 4 andro to 440 increase gains? Or should i just focus on keeping it as a base? Should pct be 3 weeks or is 4 weeks ok?
Side note: I have E-control rx (arimistane), ultra male rx, should i use these during pct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everybody, in two weeks I will be starting my msten cycle. I just wanted some feedback of my dosages and products that i plan to use through out the cycle.
-6 week cycle
Msten 20mg per day
4 andro 330mg per day
Arimacare pro 8 caps per day
Aromasin if needed 12.5mg every third day, every other day depends on how i feel
-4 week pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
I would like some feedback on my 4 andro dosage and pct. Would increasing the 4 andro to 440 increase gains? Or should i just focus on keeping it as a base? Should pct be 3 weeks or is 4 weeks ok?
Side note: I have E-control rx (arimistane), ultra male rx, should i use these during pct?
My main concern with this is liver toxicity. 250-500 mg more of TUDCA along with the dose in ACP plus the other goodies would make for a more bulletproof liver;). If only going 4 weeks I'd opt for just the ACP, but with Msten high toxicity rating and the extended time frame I would want more protection. The 4 andro is at a decent dose to function as a test base. In only six weeks it won't have a huge impact on mass gains but should keep your energy up and libido functioning while on the Sten. You can increase the dose as needed to fight lethargy and libido loss. In this instance, a 4 week pct would suffice. You can use the IML products during PCT.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks, so would 330mg per day for the 4 andro have the same effect as 440mg?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks, so would 330mg per day for the 4 andro have the same effect as 440mg?
In terms of mass gains probably only slightly less. But if you suffer lethargy and energy loss then increasing the 4 andro may make a big difference but 330 is a good spot to start. Lethargy and libido loss likely won't be an issue before week 2 or 3 if at all.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I 100% agree with Jebrook on the tudca. Sten is epic in terms of gains but it's toxic as all be too.

CEL TUDCA is prob the cheapest way to supplement the little bit that's in acpro already. I would dose a total of 500-750mg daily. Up to 1g would even be fine.

For the 4, imo keep it as low as you can to serve as your test base. It will never do much for gains compared to msten so you're really just wasting dosing higher than needed for libido and such.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I 100% agree with Jebrook on the tudca. Sten is epic in terms of gains but it's toxic as all be too.

CEL TUDCA is prob the cheapest way to supplement the little bit that's in acpro already. I would dose a total of 500-750mg daily. Up to 1g would even be fine.

For the 4, imo keep it as low as you can to serve as your test base. It will never do much for gains compared to msten so you're really just wasting dosing higher than needed for libido and such.
Thanks for this, might actually consider starting at 220mg for the 4andro and up the dosage depending how i feel